Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

And gay couples in Moorehead just got their licenses.

So they can get pretend married? ROFLMAO

Their marriages are as legally valid as yours.
And I don't contend with that. The SC ruling was a victory for those wanting less government in our private affairs. Libertarians are coming around to see that. But it's when every last person must bow to the gay agenda that I draw the line.

You people aren't underdogs fighting for equal rights. You have become the bully, the aggressor. And you need to be stood up to like the assholes you are.
Translation: Uppity. And we know that Uppity minorities are frowned up, Cat Killer.

You don't pull on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind , you don't take the mask off the old Lone ranger and you don't mess around with Kim and "cross" a Christian clerk

are you telling me this woman went to jail to prevent a pretend ? say wot ?

I don't tell you anything Slaptrap. I never addressed you
Maybe if you let go of your anger of only having a pretend marriage......you might not be so bitter.

LOL Didn't you just whine about projecting? You're too easy

Not in God's eyes, that's all that matters to me. Let the gaypers pretend their mental disease is "normal" LOL Freaking loops need help
More clear evidence that Sassy is a firm believer in christian sharia law.

Christian sharia law doesn't exist, stop making shit up to further your perverted cause.
You are a walking, talking example of someone who bemoans the fact that we don't allow christian sharia law in this country.

Not in God's eyes, that's all that matters to me. Let the gaypers pretend their mental disease is "normal" LOL Freaking loops need help

Christian sharia law doesn't exist, stop making shit up to further your perverted cause.
You are a walking, talking example of someone who bemoans the fact that we don't allow christian sharia law in this country.

Again you deluded old hag, there is no such thing as Christian sharia law. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.

No thank you I prefer the US Constitution to the incessant roll of Bible thumping percussion .... gives me a headache...

"are you there say a prayer for the Pretender...started out so young and strong ONLY to Surrender...."

I don't agree with her.... But these folks can go to another county and get a license. She just feels she's going to hell if she gives them the right to do what she feels is a sin.
That is not acceptable.

If she truly has these religious convictions then she can resign and that is the ONLY recourse she should be allowed to ever take. The government cannot force her to marry people that she is religiously convicted not to HOWEVER if that conviction interferes with her official duties as a representative of the government then she can no longer hold that position.

At no time EVER is my government allowed to deny me basic access to my rights using governmental power because of religious convictions. The government is specifically barred from applying religions standards to me.
So she has to quit her job because these activists want to make a statement?

Oh, and the government denies people a lot of their benefits every day. They literally invented the wild-goose chase and giving someone the runaround.

No. She should resign because, according to her, she can no longer perform the requirements of her job. When you are a public servant, you don't get to tell the public to just "go somewhere else".
Yet Obama seems to do whatever the Hell he wants, when he wants, no matter what. He's a public servant too.

Yes, he's President of the United States of America...and if he was not performing the duties of his job or was actually refusing to perform the duties of his job and ordering his administration not to perform the duties of their jobs...you might have a point. Instead, You are simply whining about the black guy President you despise with the heat of a thousand white hot suns.

How's that John Boner lawsuit against the President going?

He refuses to correctly enforce immigration laws on the books. He also refused to defend in court a law (DOMA) he felt was unconstitutional.

So .....

End of story.

Maybe if you let go of your anger of only having a pretend marriage......you might not be so bitter.

Pointing out the obvious about your projecting isn't whining. It's a public service. :D

Pointing out the obvious about your projecting isn't whining. It's a public service. :D

Except you're just lying to promote your perversion

Again you deluded old hag, there is no such thing as Christian sharia law. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.

She thinks Christians are the same as Muslims......only not protected by the constitution. Only Islam should be protected, according to her.

That is not acceptable.

If she truly has these religious convictions then she can resign and that is the ONLY recourse she should be allowed to ever take. The government cannot force her to marry people that she is religiously convicted not to HOWEVER if that conviction interferes with her official duties as a representative of the government then she can no longer hold that position.

At no time EVER is my government allowed to deny me basic access to my rights using governmental power because of religious convictions. The government is specifically barred from applying religions standards to me.

Oh, and the government denies people a lot of their benefits every day. They literally invented the wild-goose chase and giving someone the runaround.

No. She should resign because, according to her, she can no longer perform the requirements of her job. When you are a public servant, you don't get to tell the public to just "go somewhere else".
Yet Obama seems to do whatever the Hell he wants, when he wants, no matter what. He's a public servant too.

Yes, he's President of the United States of America...and if he was not performing the duties of his job or was actually refusing to perform the duties of his job and ordering his administration not to perform the duties of their jobs...you might have a point. Instead, You are simply whining about the black guy President you despise with the heat of a thousand white hot suns.

He refuses to correctly enforce immigration laws on the books. He also refused to defend in court a law (DOMA) he felt was unconstitutional.

So .....

End of story.
So...where's the law suit? Where's your appealing to a federal judge to order the President to do his job? There are legal steps to go thru.....whining isn't an effective way to get things legally done.

She thinks Christians are the same as Muslims......only not protected by the constitution. Only Islam should be protected, according to her.

She's pretty much a waste of time but has some comedy value. I take her off ignore now and again to poke fun at her obvious ignorance

No....I'm not. Your anger and fear and need for a christian sharia security blanket is quite evident. To point that out is another kindness I am doing you. :D

No....I'm not. Your anger and fear and need for a christian sharia security blanket is quite evident. To point that out is another kindness I am doing you. :D

Pulease, I take no gayper serious. In the end you lose, I know how the story ends :)

Where have I said ever that Islam should be protected and Christianity not. To me they are the same and should be treated the same. Muslim sharia is bad. Christian sharia is bad. Muslims have the right to practice their religion in this country....but NOT the right to tell others how we can live our lives or exercise our rights as American citizens. Christians have the right to practice their religion in this country...but NOT the right to tell others how we can live our lives or exercise our rights as American citizens.

To adults, it's really quite simple to see.

So .....

End of story.
So...where's the law suit? Where's your appealing to a federal judge to order the President to do his job? There are legal steps to go thru.....whining isn't an effective way to get things legally done.
I remember the House suing him in court......and you guys thought it was funny. Oh what a joke you guys said
The House won an injunction and Obama received a court order to desist and Obama appealed it and lost. It's still going through the courts.

So basically....eat a pile of excrement.

Pulease, I take no gayper serious. In the end you lose, I know how the story ends :)
And yet...here you are, displaying your anger and bitterness and projecting your own fears about your pretend marriage onto others who don't affect your "life" in any way.

In the end, it really doesn't matter what you believe. As you play no role in this. Not in the law. Not with god. Not with anyone.

Get used to the idea.

So .....

End of story.
I remember the House suing him in court......and you guys thought it was funny. Oh what a joke you guys said
The House won an injunction and Obama received a court order to desist and Obama appealed it and lost. It's still going through the courts.

So basically....eat a pile of excrement.

Where is that lawsuit? What was it's conclusion? (Actually, if you had paid attention, you would have known we were laughing at the House threatening to sue and NOT following thru) in other words, all talk. Just. Like. You.

But I see you concluded with that typical Con-servative greeting. :D

EXCLUSIVE: Kentucky Clerk: 'This is a fight worth fighting' | Fox News

Davis is a devout Apostolic Christian, and she knew that should gay marriage become legal, she could not and would not sign her name on a same-sex marriage certificate.

“I would have to either make a decision to stand or I would have to buckle down and leave,” she said, pondering her choices. “And if I left, resigned or chose to retire, I would have no voice for God’s word.

. . .

“I’m just a vessel God has chosen for this time and this place,” she said. “I’m no different than any other Christian. It was my appointed time to stand, and their time will come.”

In her own mind, she is Joan of Arc.

Despite her false protests, she didn't want the cameras turned off ... she didn't want the applicants to go to another county ...

Oh my ... those people are just picking on poor me when they could go to another county ... she alleged in court papers ...

But she didn't want the cameras turned off ... she didn't want the applicants to go to another county ... she wanted them to shine a spotlight on her ... to give her a "voice for God's word".

After all, she thinks she is God's chosen vessel.

But now that she is in jail and her ability to persecute others has been thwarted, her spotlight will fade away.

And Casey Davis, another county clerk, has to hide his jealousy. He wanted the spotlight on himself ... he wanted to be God's vessel ... but there were no takers.

In with a bang ... out with a whimper ...

Perhaps God has made her an example of what happens to idiots who pretend they are speaking on His authority. They are easily picked up and moved out of the path of equality for all men and women.

Forum List

Back