Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

And gay couples in Moorehead just got their licenses.

So they can get pretend married? ROFLMAO

Their marriages are as legally valid as yours.

Not in God's eyes, that's all that matters to me. Let the gaypers pretend their mental disease is "normal" LOL Freaking loops need help

That's between the gay couples and God. Neither you nor Kim Davis play any role in it. Try as you might your ilk can't make up imaginary 'religious tests' for eligible citizens to receive state services.

Get used to the idea.

And I don't contend with that. The SC ruling was a victory for those wanting less government in our private affairs. Libertarians are coming around to see that. But it's when every last person must bow to the gay agenda that I draw the line.

You people aren't underdogs fighting for equal rights. You have become the bully, the aggressor. And you need to be stood up to like the assholes you are.

Not in God's eyes, that's all that matters to me. Let the gaypers pretend their mental disease is "normal" LOL Freaking loops need help
when did you first realize God had hired you to report what is in God's eye .....roughly...
Helix Nebula ‘Giant Eye’ In Space
HelixEyeofSauron.jpg

And I don't contend with that. The SC ruling was a victory for those wanting less government in our private affairs. Libertarians are coming around to see that. But it's when every last person must bow to the gay agenda that I draw the line.

Kim Davis is a government official. She's weilding government authority. And she's using that authority to force both her fellow clerks and gay couple to abide her religion.

The judge gave her a perfectly reasonable compromise: let some other clerk issue the marriage license. Davis refused, insisting she would do everything in her power to interfere with any clerk attempting to issue such licenses.

Davis has no authority to make up these kind of religious tests for citizens. Nor the authority to force her clerks to impose them. And was rightfully checked by the judiciary.

Kim Davis is a government official. She's weilding government authority. And she's using that authority to force both her fellow clerks and gay couple to abide her religion.

The judge gave her a perfectly reasonable compromise: let some other clerk issue the marriage license. Davis refused, insisting she would do everything in her power to interfere with any clerk attempting to issue such licenses.

Davis has no authority to make up these kind of religious tests for citizens. Nor the authority to force her clerks to impose them. And was rightfully checked by the judiciary.
You do not understand ...her views are more powerful than the US Constitution or Supreme Court.... this is now officially the "Kim Davis Millennia"
By the way she will also refuse gays divorce permits based on "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." Mark 10-9

Catch 22

There is no 'pretend' because all the legal benefits will now be to their use. And a civil marriage/ceremony is just as real as any religious ceremony... in fact no religious 'marriage' is legal until the STATE gives a license to permit such a union.

& lest ye forgot, since divorce is a BIG no-no to thumpers except in the case of adultery... it is Davis' 2nd....& 3rd..... & 4th marriage that is the 'pretend' ones in God's eyes.

RVDv2n4.gif

More clear evidence that Sassy is a firm believer in christian sharia law.

More clear evidence that Sassy is a firm believer in christian sharia law.

Christian sharia law doesn't exist, stop making shit up to further your perverted cause.

Forum List

Back