Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

Skin color is not a behavior choice. Why is that so difficult for homo agenda advocates to grasp?

Is it your choice to be attracted to females only?
This is about acting on the choice and forcing concessions based upon that act. Me liking females can make babies. Boys liking boys can't make babies therefore renduring the action personal and moot.

what are you blathering about?

THE COURT RULED. capisce?
Th court allowed Jim Crow and The Dred Scott decision, too. Bad law is bad law and can and should be changed.
Our installed SCOTUS will override this courts decision too. It will go on the trash heap like Jim Crow.

normal people know that the court isn't intended to rule in favor of bigotry.

and you actually have to win national elections before you get a court appointment.

good luck with that....

Is it your choice to be attracted to females only?
This is about acting on the choice and forcing concessions based upon that act. Me liking females can make babies. Boys liking boys can't make babies therefore renduring the action personal and moot.

what are you blathering about?

THE COURT RULED. capisce?
Th court allowed Jim Crow and The Dred Scott decision, too. Bad law is bad law and can and should be changed.
Our installed SCOTUS will override this courts decision too. It will go on the trash heap like Jim Crow.

normal people know that the court isn't intended to rule in favor of bigotry.

and you actually have to win national elections before you get a court appointment.

good luck with that....
It ruled in favor of homo bigotry with the homo marriage ruling.

I believe she is a true heroine. She is not allowing government to intimidate her and she is not being swayed by people's "FEELINGS." She feels strongly that if she doesn't do anything no one else will. And she does really seem to be lead of GOD ---- a David against a Goliath. She does seem to be making everyone revisit the entire definition of MARRIAGE:

She is the government in this situation. She's the Goliath using the power of the state to force gay and lesbian couples to follow her religion.
They can be married by whomever will marry them. They just wouldn't have a piece of paper. But in GOD's eye's (if indeed GOD blesses such things though unbiblically supported) they would be married. They just wouldn't reap any tax benefits --- maybe. But what matter is that if they really are in love..................................?

The county clerk is obligated to marry them. Denying government services to eligible individuals because they have failed a made up religious test invented by the clerk is not gonna work. She can impose no such religious test.

Last edited:
No, she is not, nipper. She is setting up a go-fund her for a huge retirement. Run and contribute.
I see you must not understand how the Spirit of the Lord rules the hearts of men. All things serve the Lord and I am personally one hundred percent behind her. You can try to bully the truth with slanderous assumptions but you will not be able to overcome it.

She is a George Wallace with long hair and a dress.........George Wallace defied the Govt too
Hyperbole anyone. She is in jail, good; she is not GW for heaven's sake. Grow up.
I use hyperbole a million times a day........

It is okayyyy Tyrone one of yo' handlers says its just an anal disease.

MEMRI: London-Based Shiite Cleric Yasser Al-Habib in Anti-Sunni Rhetoric: The Caliph Omar Had an Anal Disease that Made Him Addicted to Homosexuality

And guess what it is perfectly okay with them you can do your part by inserting a bomb in your ass.

Muslim cleric: Gay sex OK in the service of jihad

This is whinny boy Ted Cruz
“Today, judicial lawlessness crossed into judicial tyranny"

Judicial Lawlessness? isn't that some sort of oxymoron ? Cruz is just a regular Right wig moron....

The entire reason we have a Bill of Rights is because anti-Federalists didn't trust government to do the right thing by its citizens. So when a government official refuses to do the right thing by citizens in her county wanting to get married, she and her supporters...wait for it...cite the Bill of Rights to try and defend her.

Heck it made God start taking Xanax ...............
It's not a religious issue to us cerebral types.
Yes that quote of yours "homo bigotry with the homo marriage ruling." sure puts you up there in the "wing nut Einstein" class...
Obviously beyond your grasp. Explain what is inaccurate about 'homo bigotry via homo marriage'.

Heck it made God start taking Xanax ...............
It's not a religious issue to us cerebral types.
Yes that quote of yours "homo bigotry with the homo marriage ruling." sure puts you up there in the "wing nut Einstein" class...
Obviously beyond your grasp. Explain what is inaccurate about 'homo bigotry via homo marriage'.
I got something you can grasp n...right here wing nut........Those gays showed the patience of Job [not Jeb!] in not hoping over the counter and putting Ms Christian in her proper place ....
11990643_10107219743637694_4558826486589166856_n.jpg

Forum List

Back