Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

Why? EVERY other county in Ky was giving the licenses out the queer can go there.
Absolutely no reason they need to. That **** can either do her fucking job or she can go clean toilets at her church for a living. Fire that bitch.
Not gonna happen. Faggots aren't the deciders of what gets done in this country. Learn to do like everyone else does and compromise and go elsewhere or waste the courts time...I hope it blows up in the governors face for picking and choosing what laws he will enforce.
There is no compromise required here. She either does her fucking job or her ass is on the street. Her choice.
Yawn.
So she wants to break the law but have the Governor of KY pay for her damages when she does so? Grab an umbrella b/c it is raining personal responsibility up in here. Don't be shocked when this case gets laughed out of court.
Governor either must make everyone enforce the law or no one enforce law. His own AG refused to enforce law but he expects all clerk of courts to enforce it.
Why? EVERY other county in Ky was giving the licenses out the queer can go there.
Absolutely no reason they need to. That **** can either do her fucking job or she can go clean toilets at her church for a living. Fire that bitch.
Not gonna happen. Faggots aren't the deciders of what gets done in this country. Learn to do like everyone else does and compromise and go elsewhere or waste the courts time...I hope it blows up in the governors face for picking and choosing what laws he will enforce.

So, if they refused to serve black people, then black people can just drive from Mississippi all the way to Vermont to get their marriage license huh?
Sounds good to me.
This county clerk is like the sole standing Spartan of the original 300 blocking the invasion of perverts forcing their morality on the rest of us.

Anyone else see the irony of the reference to Spartans 'blocking the invasion of perverts'- i.e. homosexuals?

And heard on the news Kim is STILL not issuing licenses. :) The faggots are having a meltdown

How is her lawsuit against the governor going?

Does she have any job prospects lined up for next week?

And heard on the news Kim is STILL not issuing licenses. :) The faggots are having a meltdown
I doubt that very much, since she's about to be fired or quit. Either one works and the next clerk will have no choice at all, the court wrote that into the decision. It's no longer just about her, the nasty little **** for Christ...

It is her job....let her be in contempt of court and then see who is laughing

William Smith Jr. and James Yates strode Thursday morning into their county clerk's office for their third attempt to get a marriage license. The office of Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis once again denied them, despite an order from a federal appeals court issued hours earlier that upheld a judge's directive to issue the licenses.

Davis has refused to issue marriage licenses, citing her Christian faith and constitutional right to religious liberty, despite a U.S. Supreme Court ruling.

U.S. District Judge David Bunning had already ordered Davis to issue marriage licenses two weeks ago. He later delayed that ruling until Aug. 31 or until the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals issued a ruling. The appeals court did so on Wednesday, denying Davis' appeal.

But a deputy clerk in Davis' office told Smith and Yates that the office believes Bunning's delay remains in effect until Aug. 31. He refused to give his name or give them a license.

Source: The Latest: Kentucky Clerk Again Refuses to Grant License

She will probably take an emergency appeal to the United States Supreme Court requesting a stay of the 6th Circuit Court of Appeal's order denying her motion for a stay pending her interlocutory appeal of the preliminary injunction issued by the U.S. District Court. After all, she says her conscience will be irreparably seared if she is forced to do the "dirty deed" and issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples in her official capacity as an agent for the state government. The 6th Circuit's order clearly put her on notice that she didn't have any likelihood of succeeding on the merits. Therefore, I assume she desires to rack up more attorney fees that she will be responsible for paying. This expenditure was not included in the budget she submitted to the county--the one that was approved--and I don't think she has unilateral authority to increase her budget. I understood that the county attorney advised her long ago that the county would not pay for her folly.

Do you think Kim Davis wants to join the conservative martyrdom movement and seek donations from "outraged conservatives" who don't understand why government officials cannot defy a ruling by the Supreme Court and impose their personal religious beliefs on the people they are elected to serve? If so, she might pocket an amount that exceeds the amount donated to Melissa Klein and retire a very rich woman. Dollar signs might clicking in Kim Davis's "religious" eyes.

I doubt that very much, since she's about to be fired or quit. Either one works and the next clerk will have no choice at all, the court wrote that into the decision. It's no longer just about her, the nasty little **** for Christ...
She won't quit. You butt fuck tyrants may get her fired but she won't quit. This is EXACTLY like using military to enforce white genocide and dumbing down the white population by FORCING school integration.I bet the feds use force in MAKING her even to the point of a gun to her head to issue these licenses

Its her job to give marriage license to people who can be married based on thousands of years of normal thinking not based on 5 tyrants in robes opinions. So yeah she is doing just fine. She has been in contempt several times before and ain't jack happened. You little butt fuck tyrants are throwing your tantrums as usual. She may be fired but she will win overall. She refuses to bend to YOUR WILL.

There is no compromise required here. She either does her fucking job or her ass is on the street. Her choice.
Yawn.
So she wants to break the law but have the Governor of KY pay for her damages when she does so? Grab an umbrella b/c it is raining personal responsibility up in here. Don't be shocked when this case gets laughed out of court.
Governor either must make everyone enforce the law or no one enforce law. His own AG refused to enforce law but he expects all clerk of courts to enforce it.

So, if they refused to serve black people, then black people can just drive from Mississippi all the way to Vermont to get their marriage license huh?
Sounds good to me.
This county clerk is like the sole standing Spartan of the original 300 blocking the invasion of perverts forcing their morality on the rest of us.

Anyone else see the irony of the reference to Spartans 'blocking the invasion of perverts'- i.e. homosexuals?
That one was a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG chunk of Irony.

She won't quit. You butt fuck tyrants may get her fired but she won't quit. This is EXACTLY like using military to enforce white genocide.

Does anyone really need to read beyond those two sentences to realize what an idiot Odium is?

She won't quit. You butt fuck tyrants may get her fired but she won't quit. This is EXACTLY like using military to enforce white genocide.

Does anyone really need to read beyond those two sentences to realize what an idiot Odium is?
Snivel Snivel. Remove head from ass fill your brain with something more than the propaganda from the mains stream media son.

May this woman kick butt! If her beliefs are not going to be respected, why should she show any respect for anyone else's? All that them same gender couples had to do was find someone who would do whatever it is that they asked. They weren't being asked to give up anything so what right did they have to ask that woman to give up anything? Oh yeah yee haw that is right! Absolutely zero right!

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Snivel Snivel. Remove head from ass fill your brain with something more than the propaganda from the mains stream media son.
How often do you have to wash your Con-federate Flag crying towel? Doesn't it get crusty from all your tears?

She won't quit. You butt fuck tyrants may get her fired but she won't quit. This is EXACTLY like using military to enforce white genocide and dumbing down the white population by FORCING school integration.I bet the feds use force in MAKING her even to the point of a gun to her head to issue these licenses

Its her job to give marriage license to people who can be married based on thousands of years of normal thinking not based on 5 tyrants in robes opinions. So yeah she is doing just fine. She has been in contempt several times before and ain't jack happened. You little butt fuck tyrants are throwing your tantrums as usual. She may be fired but she will win overall. She refuses to bend to YOUR WILL.

Odium: Her job is to comply with the law and issue marriage licenses to all qualified applicants. It doesn't matter if you disagree with the law concerning who is qualified and who is not qualified. Perhaps you can find solace in the fact that she is an ELECTED county official and cannot be fired. She can, however, be impeached by the state legislative body ... but it doesn't convene until January. If she exhausts her appeals, fails to resign, and still refuses to issue marriage licenses, then the court can hold her in contempt of a court order (which might include monetary penalties and/or jail time). Perhaps people will send her donations to ease her troubled soul.

All that them same gender couples had to do was find someone who would do whatever it is that they asked.

She ordered her staff not to issue them also. So even if there was someone that would issue the license they were under orders not to.

>>>>

If she exhausts her appeals, fails to resign, and still refuses to issue marriage licenses, then the court can hold her in contempt of a court order (which might include monetary penalties and/or jail time). Perhaps people will send her donations to ease her troubled soul.

Not quite. The courts don't need to wait for the legislature and appeals process to find her in contempt of court. If I remember correctly the District Judge gave her until Monday, now that the 6th Circuit has denied the stay request she can send an emergency request to stay to the SCOTUS. If they deny it and come Monday she isn't complying with the law the Federal Judge can hold a contempt hearing immediately.

>>>>

All that them same gender couples had to do was find someone who would do whatever it is that they asked.
She ordered her staff not to issue them also. So even if there was someone that would issue the license they were under orders not to.
I hope that she is prepared then. Its one thing to refuse to do something yourself, but trying to keep others from doing it as well is another story. If someone tried to stop me from doing what I thought I was right, I'd be all over them.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

She can go have a pity party on GoFundMe. Plenty of nutbags nationwide who will gladly pay off her mortage in the name of sticking it to the gheys.

And again:

Fag-bashers lost.

Forum List

Back