Marriage is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"...

Its not fundamental to our survival, we can survive without marriage.

Simple logic destroys.

No society has ever survived without marriage.
Next.

Daft response.

Correlation =/= causation.

Suvival = The species remaining, we are alive both with and without marriage. We reproduce both with and without marriage.

Its not fundamental to our survival, we can survive without marriage.

Simple logic destroys.

Next.

Daft response.

Suvival = The species remaining, we are alive both with and without marriage. We reproduce both with and without marriage.
Idiotic response.
There has never been a society that existed without marriage. That indicates marriage is actually fundamental.
You're a 'tard.

Next.

Daft response.

Idiotic response.
There has never been a society that existed without marriage. That indicates marriage is actually fundamental.
You're a 'tard.

Marriage is fundamental to society =/= marriage is fundamental to survival.

:cuckoo:

If people unable to procreate were denied a civil marriage license, you'd have a point.

Damn, did I call it or what?

But still haven't answered it...because you can't. You know your arguments have failed.

Because it is irrelevant whether some people cannot reproduce. The vast majority of marriages result in off spring.
I've mentioned this before and you don't seem to get it. Not surprising.

Damn, did I call it or what?

But still haven't answered it...because you can't. You know your arguments have failed.

Because it is irrelevant whether some people cannot reproduce. The vast majority of marriages result in off spring.

The point is, marriage is not the reason for reproduction - sex is.
Sex is fundamental to our very existence and survival.
Not marriage.

Daft response.

Idiotic response.
You're a 'tard.

OK, I'll have to spell it out because you're obviously too stupid to get it on your own.
f you mean survival, the human race can reproduce without marriage, then yes.
But no society has ever survived without marriage. Society would fail without it. It is the bedrock of society, which is why there are many and complex laws dealing with marriage.

I realize that response takes more than a high school education to understand, which is why you wont get it.

Not marriage.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you when it comes to Marriage in Law. :thup:

Repeatedly.

:)

peace...

Idiotic response.
You're a 'tard.

OK, I'll have to spell it out because you're obviously too stupid to get it on your own.
But no society has ever survived without marriage. Society would fail without it. It is the bedrock of society, which is why there are many and complex laws dealing with marriage.

I realize that response takes more than a high school education to understand, which is why you wont get it.

That response is irrelevant to t fact that marriage is not fundamental to "our very existence and survival."

No matter how many different internet forum discussions you start, no matter what irrelevant "points" that you try to make, no matter how much you complain and vote, there isn't a law against gay marriage and there never will be, and Christianity does not overpower the US Constitution at all, ever.

Get used to it.

You are correct. There is no law against gay marriage. So what are gays upset about?

Because Society won't say on it's own that Man/Woman is Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman...

Because it's not... So they will get the Despotic Branch to say it in Law.

It will always be Lie, even it is Law.

We are letting the Mentally Ill Dictate Policy and Corrupt and Deviant Politicians and Judges are allowing it to happen.

peace...

Because society sees fit to use the coercive power of the state to grant special privileges to those who marry who they're 'supposed' to.

That response is irrelevant to t fact that marriage is not fundamental to "our very existence and survival."
No it actually explains it. To anyone with more than a high school education, that is.

Not marriage.

Repeatedly.

peace...

I don't draw my logic from the Supreme Court.

They don't & cant change the biological & very simple fact that reproduction is relevant to our survival, marriage is not.

You are correct. There is no law against gay marriage. So what are gays upset about?

Because Society won't say on it's own that Man/Woman is Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman...

We are letting the Mentally Ill Dictate Policy and Corrupt and Deviant Politicians and Judges are allowing it to happen.

peace...

Because society sees fit to use the coercive power of the state to grant special privileges to those who marry who they're 'supposed' to.

Yes, the state has a compelling interest in promoting some relationships over others.
Heresy to the narco libtards who want to destroy society, but there you have it.

No it actually explains it. To anyone with more than a high school education, that is.

It explains it as soon as you're going to cite where the supreme court's comment is a comment on society's "existence and survival," and not human beings' "existence and survival."

A gay couple marrying is statistically more likely to procreate than a convicted murderer on death row.

It is not... No two Men nor two Woman have EVER ProCreated... Not one time... EVER.

A Death Row Inmate has the Possibility of Pardon.

And the Possibility of ProCreation only Exists with Man/Woman.

There is NO Possibility that Sex between two Men or two Woman will EVER Create Life... <Not Debatable.

I'm sorry that the Facts of our Existence Frustrate and Anger you because they Destroy your Arguments that your Chosen Defiance is Equal to what Created you, but you will have to come to terms with that. :thup:

And a Law Contradicting what is will not give you Validation. :(

peace...

It's "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"... As the Supreme Court pointed out when Blacks and Whites were Denied Marriage...

Blacks and Whites of the Opposite Sex, that is.

you might want to actually read and understand Loving v Virginia.

the concept wasn't about the people's color. it was about marriage being a fundamental right and government needing to have a governmental interest in limiting that fundamental right before it can do so.

your hate doesn't create a governmental interest.

but feel free to take it up with stevie. he seems to share your obsession, mal.

But the issue isn't really about limiting a right. Gays have every right to marry. The question is whether they should get the same legal perks that government authorized marriages receive. Which raises the question - why should marriages receive special legal perks in the first place? End that practice, and the debate is largely over.

Not marriage.

Repeatedly.

peace...

They don't & cant change the biological & very simple fact that reproduction is relevant to our survival, marriage is not.

Good for you... Have you come to terms with the Fact that Man/Woman is Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically UNEQUAL to Man/Man and Woman/Woman?...

Since yer usin' yer Logic cap today and all. :lol:

peace..

Repeatedly.

peace...

Good for you... Have you come to terms with the Fact that Man/Woman is Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically UNEQUAL to Man/Man and Woman/Woman?...

Since yer usin' yer Logic cap today and all. :lol:

peace..

The comment is irrelevant to civil marriage. It doesn't even belong in the discussion to start with.

peace...

Yes, the state has a compelling interest in promoting some relationships over others.
Heresy to the narco libtards who want to destroy society, but there you have it.

Right. And this is where statist authoritarians and libertarians part ways. In your view, ultimately, government 'owns' society and has 'compelling interest' in telling us how to live. I reject that point of view outright.

Is Mal the most famous closet homosexual on the internet?

Same sex marriage will not reduce opposite marriage.

Heterosexuals are not going to choose same sex marriage and thus refrain from reproducing just because it's legal.

Heterosexual couples are choosing to have fewer children. Are you going to outlaw that?

Forum List

Back