Marriage Matters: Consequences of Redefining Marriage

For those who want gov't out of the marriage business, do you also want gov't out of the divorce, custody, adoption and inheritance business? Because those are all related.
Maybe if we got government out of the divorce business, you wouldn't see these greedy women trying to scam their soon-to-be ex-husbands for child support or alimony as often.

What are the percentages from homes with two parents of the same sex?

I agree, single parenthood is a problem... especially if the man skips out on his responsibilties and the woman has to balance work and child-raising. Putting a roof over their heads means you neglect what is going on under that roof.

From what I have seen and I've seen a lot of two parent same sex households. the children suffer from many of the same dysfunctions as those from single parent households. They might not have the same criminal tendencies, but they have the same social disabilities. A boy raised in a household by two gay men will simply never learn to relate to women. He won't know why, but he will just never have a successful heterosexual relationship and if he is heterosexual, he has a life of misery before him. Successful same sex families are never two parent families. They incorporate and opposite sex surrogate. The biological parent, a grandfather, uncle, good friend, someone who is able and willing to help raise the child.

LOL

Seriously, where do you come up with this?

Did Phyllis Schlafly tell you that?

That woman is an embarrassment to women everywhere.

And 100% of the families don't need you shoving your morals down their throats.

You only Speak for your own... But currently about 5% of the Population, Homosexuals, are trying to Shove their LACK of Morals down ours.

So Fuck right off. :thup:

:)

peace...

You and that fuckface Rabbi are the ones wanting BIG GUBMINT to interfere with their private decisions to get married. And guess what? It doesn't affect you one bit.

So YOU fuck off!!

No seriously... You're Wrong... And Fuck right off! :thup:

:)

peace...

From what I have seen and I've seen a lot of two parent same sex households. the children suffer from many of the same dysfunctions as those from single parent households. They might not have the same criminal tendencies, but they have the same social disabilities. A boy raised in a household by two gay men will simply never learn to relate to women. He won't know why, but he will just never have a successful heterosexual relationship and if he is heterosexual, he has a life of misery before him. Successful same sex families are never two parent families. They incorporate and opposite sex surrogate. The biological parent, a grandfather, uncle, good friend, someone who is able and willing to help raise the child.

LOL

Seriously, where do you come up with this?

Did Phyllis Schlafly tell you that?

That woman is an embarrassment to women everywhere.
It is just so right that her own son is gay.

I agree, two parents is better than one.

The gender of those parents doesn't matter however. Two moms, two dads. As long as they are loving, responsible parents... that's all it takes.

Your basing that on??
How stable are most homosexual relationships?

Studies have demonstrated that homosexual relationships can be incredibly stable.

Why would you think otherwise?

What the FUCK would make you think otherwise?

It's not like traditional marriage relationships are very stable. So many marriages are just disasters that are waiting to happen, and do happen.

No, fail. Not "can be." Anything can be. I asked statistically how stable are homosexual marriages. And the answer is not very at all. Probably less than heterosexual marriages. The numbers are probably better for lesbians but no one has asked to pull lesbians out of the mix.

For those who want gov't out of the marriage business, do you also want gov't out of the divorce, custody, adoption and inheritance business? Because those are all related.
Maybe if we got government out of the divorce business, you wouldn't see these greedy women trying to scam their soon-to-be ex-husbands for child support or alimony as often.

Yes, getting gov't out of marriage would certainly make women cease being greedy.

How old are you, again?

Yes, getting gov't out of marriage would certainly make women cease being greedy.

How old are you, again?

So...the problem is greedy women? (Men can't be greedy as much?)

How old are you, again?

More men make more money than women.

:eusa_hand:

Do I need to paint you a picture?

How old are you, again?

I dunno. Ask Oscar. He brought that up. I simply asked if people also wanted gov't out of divorce, child custody, alimony, and inheritance. Which are all bound up with marriage.

Your basing that on??

Studies have demonstrated that homosexual relationships can be incredibly stable.

It's not like traditional marriage relationships are very stable. So many marriages are just disasters that are waiting to happen, and do happen.

No, fail. Not "can be." Anything can be. I asked statistically how stable are homosexual marriages. And the answer is not very at all. Probably less than heterosexual marriages. The numbers are probably better for lesbians but no one has asked to pull lesbians out of the mix.
So, we are to accept your opinion about the stability of gay marriages?

I agree, two parents is better than one.

The gender of those parents doesn't matter however. Two moms, two dads. As long as they are loving, responsible parents... that's all it takes.

Your basing that on??

Before we got to same sex marriage traditional marriage had to be destabilized. Ease of divorce encouraging people to be self fulfilling without marriage. Support for single mothers. All that had to happen before there could possibly be an argument for same sex marriage. It was the set up. Now it's men demanding that they need not be responsible for their children either financially or emotionally. Completely separate sex from parenthood. That will fix it.

How old are you, again?
You don't see too many men trying to milk their ex-wives out of child support. Not very many men get alimony.

The family law system is VERY anti-male.

Destroying the current institution and restructuring it would do wonders.

Until you can show otherwise, yes.
What happened to the first legally married gay couple in MA?

Until you can show otherwise, yes.
What happened to the first legally married gay couple in MA?
What happened to the first two marriages of Newt Gingrich?

Forum List

Back