Martin Luther King Jr. High School coach shoots attackers

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
(WXYZ) - Police sources tell 7 Action News that a women's basketball coach from Martin Luther King, Jr. Senior High School shot two men who attacked him as he was walking two basketball players to their cars in the school parking lot.

Police sources say the coach was walking the two girls to their cars when two men allegedly approached and one pulled out a gun and grabbed him by his chain necklace. The coach then pulled out his gun and shot both of them, according to sources.

The man who shot the attackers was 70 years old, according to police.

Read more: Martin Luther King Jr. High School coach shoots attackers

Yep, they picked the wrong geezer to mess with, just a damn shame he didn't kill both of them. Someone that would do that doesn't deserve to breath.

This thread wont get much activity from the agenda driven leftist loons. Positive examples of people using guns to protect themselves and others must be silenced.

YAY!

There are still guys with white hats on. I grew up believing in white hats. I'm going to die that way before anyone takes that away from me.

News like this just makes my day!:clap2:

Of course the liberals will be taking up a collection to benefit the wounded perp.

Everyone loves hearing good news stories like this, where someone was able to protect themselves or someone else. Of course, on the flipside we hear stories just as often about someone accidentally killing themself or a friend or loved one. With good comes bad too.

i'm glad he used a gun instead of scissors to protect himself !!

Not only did he protect himself, he protected the girls he was walking with to their car(s)...I assume he walked them to their car to make sure they made it safely...like any good man would do. Good for him.

Everyone loves hearing good news stories like this, where someone was able to protect themselves or someone else. Of course, on the flipside we hear stories just as often about someone accidentally killing themself or a friend or loved one. With good comes bad too.

..and then there are times when a gun is used to protect people and no shots are fired. These don't seem to make the news often.

Good on him. He not only looked out for himself, but it would seem he was more concerned about the lives of the two girls with him. He should be greatly rewarded for his bravery.

Good on him. He not only looked out for himself, but it would seem he was more concerned about the lives of the two girls with him. He should be greatly rewarded for his bravery.

He and the girls would all be dead if people like you had your way.

I am glad he lives in a place where he is allowed to carry a concealed weapon in order to protect himself and those with him.

Could you imagine the outcome if he lived in Chicago, Washington DC, or New York City?

There would be three dead bodies and the two thugs would be eating dinner.

Thank "god" our founding fathers prepared us to thwart thugs in parking lots.

We are forever sentenced to the chest-pounding of nutters every time a bad guy with a gun gets shot by a good guy with a gun. Liberals HATE it when that happens. It is icky!

Jackasses.

Now how did that all work out for the best sniper in the world at a gun range?

Not very well.

He was at a gun range and no doubt had a gun with him.

He was the best shot in the world.

he got dead

Forum List

Back