Martin Luther King Jr. High School coach shoots attackers

if there had been no gun in the hand of the nutter who killed him he would not be dead

if there had been no gun in the hand of the nutter who killed him he would not be dead

If a person is determined to kill, they will try to do so. They may use a gun, a knife, a rock, a piece of wood, an iron bar, a piece of rope, twine, wire, spoon, fork, car keys, beer bottle, pills, water, or any one of a thousand other items.

Sometimes they will succeed, sometimes they won't.

But it is foolish to blame the object used and not the person.

if someone comes at me with a spoon they will not get far.

the best shot in the world was killed while he was at a gun range.

I bet he could have taken the guy out if he had a spoon

It's always nice to read stories about when good people overcome bad people using their guns.

It's a nice break from the litany of suicides, accidental deaths, and outright insane murders that happen on a daily basis, isn't it?

if someone comes at me with a spoon they will not get far.

the best shot in the world was killed while he was at a gun range.

I bet he could have taken the guy out if he had a spoon

According the most recent report, he was at a resort that had a range, helping another soldier with PTSS. He may not have even had a gun with him. Sniper Chris Kyle killed in Erath County Saturday, man arrested in his, another?s slaying | Crime Blog

Either way, the fact is another person killed him and one other person. That person may already have been arrested.

Other than that.. Your post is pure speculation.

Forum List

Back