Maryland Can Have District Of Columbia As Part Of Its State Vote For Federal Representatives

Maryland CANT count DC as part of its state. DC is a federal district.

If the Blue States can enter into a compact to all cast their electors all the same way regardless of their state outcomes, I don't see why Maryland couldn't do this if they want.

" Democrat Ruse Exposed "

* DC Taxation Without Representation Is Baseless *

If the Blue States can enter into a compact to all cast their electors all the same way regardless of their state outcomes, I don't see why Maryland couldn't do this if they want.
The conclusion has been determined that each individual within the district of columbia belongs to one of the fifty states and that each is able to vote in their respective state elections , which means that the complaints by those citizens working abroad in dc are hubris and they do in fact have the ability to vote for those who determine their taxes .

Our nation was founded on a Revolution based on opposition to ”Taxation without Representation”

Yet Washington DC pays more Federal Tax than 22 other states.
In spite of heavy Federal Taxes, they cannot vote for the Senators or Congressmen who levy those taxes.

The answer is
1. Make DC a State (carve out the federal buildings)
2. Allow them to have their own member of the House and vote for Senators in Maryland who will represent them.
"i want to move to DC so i can complain about no representation" DERP
Yet most residents are born and raised there
The only inhabitants in DC that pay taxes are in Georgetown and the NW corridor. The rest of the city is a shithole of welfare queens.

" Corrupt To The Core "

* Paying For Negligence And Stupidity *

The only inhabitants in DC that pay taxes are in Georgetown and the NW corridor. The rest of the city is a shithole of welfare queens.
Every citizen in the district of columbia is a citizen in one of the fifty us states , and all states with state income tax should seek tax evasion charges against those pretending that they are not citizens of any state , when if fact they must be a citizen of some state .

The Constitution makes it impossible for DC to become a State.

They could redraw the boundaries of DC and return most of it back to Maryland. Then former DC residents would get Reps in Congress and have a say in electing Maryland's Senators
But that’s not what this is about.
The bullshit ‘taxation without representation’ push has been going on for decades. This is about democrats gaining more automatic seats in the house and senate.
Just more typical dishonest, sleazy democrat bullshit.

Actually the "bullshit ‘taxation without representation’ push" has been going on for about 250 years here in America...

Dumbass!!!

The Constitution makes it impossible for DC to become a State.

They could redraw the boundaries of DC and return most of it back to Maryland. Then former DC residents would get Reps in Congress and have a say in electing Maryland's Senators
But that’s not what this is about.
The bullshit ‘taxation without representation’ push has been going on for decades. This is about democrats gaining more automatic seats in the house and senate.
Just more typical dishonest, sleazy democrat bullshit.

Actually the "bullshit ‘taxation without representation’ push" has been going on for about 250 years here in America...

Dumbass!!!
Hey @RealDumbass, the DC push has been going on since the marxists decided to use it as wedge. A few decades.

Our nation was founded on a Revolution based on opposition to ”Taxation without Representation”

In spite of heavy Federal Taxes, they cannot vote for the Senators or Congressmen who levy those taxes.

The answer is
2. Allow them to have their own member of the House and vote for Senators in Maryland who will represent them.

Not a bad idea. I was born in DC. Grew up in DC. Lived in DC as a young adult and have been a Maryland resident for 40+ years. It could work.

The answer is
They have too much power already.

What power do the residents of DC have when they can’t even vote?
Well ,they all suck. DC is just a sty full of Liberal Pigs. Maryland? Even the Repubs in Maryland suck. Remember. Maryland was famous for giving us Spiro T Agnew. So Maryland and Punk ass DC are a good fit.

DC CAN'T be a state either. The Founders understood what they were doing
DC wasn't a thing during the founding. Weren't you ****ing there for God sakes?
If D.C. was Repub you wouldn't say a word. Look, as of now you won. We will be a nation of tyranny as a by product. The immigration that has been left unchecked since the 1960's has changed the nation into what is of most nations of the rest of the world politically. if you are young, you won't like it in a couple of decades or so. Time is running out.

The answer is

No.

They can vote as part of Maryland, or not at all. That is the choice.

The answer is
So? Solution. They pay no income TAX. No way the dirty ,filthy Democrats get 2 more Senators for a black bureaucrat City.
Fine
Exempt DC residents from Federal Tax instead of Congressional representation
BINGO! That is what I said. DC is a FEDERAL City. It can't have Statehood without a constitutional Ammendment.
Congress can redefine the District
They have done it before

When, and in what context?

" I Ching Is Numerical Fates Itching "

* Sad And Pathetic Justification To Undermine Holdings Of The Cauldron *

If D.C. was Repub you wouldn't say a word. Look, as of now you won. We will be a nation of tyranny as a by product. The immigration that has been left unchecked since the 1960's has changed the nation into what is of most nations of the rest of the world politically. if you are young, you won't like it in a couple of decades or so. Time is running out.
Every us citizen within the district of columbia is a citizen in one of the us states .

All states should verify whether the visitors working in the district of columbia , who were once recognized as citizens of some state , actually changed residence to another state , and if the individual had not changed citizenship to another state , and if the state has state income tax , the respective state should prosecute the individuals for tax evasion if they had not paid state income taxes .

" Working To Keep The Holding "

* Leading With Corrected Assumptions *

No. They can vote as part of Maryland, or not at all. That is the choice.
The district of columbia is a province and not a state , so each individual therein is an out of state worker who votes in the respective state in which they are a citizen , and they must be a citizen in one of the fifty us states .

" I Ching Is Numerical Fates Itching "

* Sad And Pathetic Justification To Undermine Holdings Of The Cauldron *

Every us citizen within the district of columbia is a citizen in one of the us states .

All states should verify whether the visitors working in the district of columbia , who were once recognized as citizens of some state , actually changed residence to another state , and if the individual had not changed citizenship to another state , and if the state has state income tax , the respective state should prosecute the individuals for tax evasion if they had not paid state income taxes .

I lived in Georgetown for years, having moved from Virginia. I never changed my address or registered my car in DC or got a DC driver's licence.

Voted in Virginia. Paid Virginia taxes.

" Left Wing View Of Vehicles To Success In A Bureaucratic Dole "

* So Taxation Without Representation Is Mute *

I lived in Georgetown for years, having moved from Virginia. I never changed my address or registered my car in DC or got a DC driver's licence.
Voted in Virginia. Paid Virginia taxes.
Exactly !

So the proposition for dc statehood is an attempt to grab power as much as it is a ploy of distraction that is more than likely to somewhere include a perpetuation of the anti-racist racist race card for political conflagration as much as anything .

It absolutely can be, and will be. It will be followed by one or more of the other territories soon after.
Good luck amending the constitution
Let's hope the current court wont allow this. I have very little faith in this "far right"court

LOL

Even a 6-3 far right court thinks most Conservatives are batshit crazy

What an ignorant statement you make, there are actually only TWO committed Conservative on the court, I posted this and more yesterday:

From post 62 The chart is in the link.

Blackmun Nominated/appointed by Nixon quickly slid into the liberal camp.
Stevens (weak liberal) Nominated/appointed by Ford slid deeper into the liberal camp.

The Court hasn't been a conservative majority for periods of time since 1970.

LIBERAL a year ago:

Sotomayer
Kagan
Breyer
Ginsburg

Moderate a year ago:

Kennedy
Roberts
Kavanaugh

Conservative a year ago:

Thomas
Alioto
Gorsuch (Weak)

In the link is a Liberal voting percentage that makes it clear there is NO conservative majority on specific issues.

It absolutely can be, and will be. It will be followed by one or more of the other territories soon after.
Good luck amending the constitution
Let's hope the current court wont allow this. I have very little faith in this "far right"court

LOL

Even a 6-3 far right court thinks most Conservatives are batshit crazy

What an ignorant statement you make, there are actually only TWO committed Conservative on the court, I posted this and more yesterday:

From post 62 The chart is in the link.

Blackmun Nominated/appointed by Nixon quickly slid into the liberal camp.
Stevens (weak liberal) Nominated/appointed by Ford slid deeper into the liberal camp.

The Court hasn't been a conservative majority for periods of time since 1970.

LIBERAL a year ago:

Sotomayer
Kagan
Breyer
Ginsburg

Moderate a year ago:

Kennedy
Roberts
Kavanaugh

Conservative a year ago:

Thomas
Alioto
Gorsuch (Weak)

In the link is a Liberal voting percentage that makes it clear there is NO conservative majority on specific issues.
LOL

6-3 Conservative

None were presented to the court as a Moderate

Forum List

Back