Maryland Can Have District Of Columbia As Part Of Its State Vote For Federal Representatives

You apparently don't know much about DC. Just take a ride around Carter Barron, Conn. Ave., Rock Creek Park, Georgetown. Good luck affording a townhouse around Dupont. I've lived in every place you mentioned, plus Arlington, except for Baltimore. You are really exaggerating. More racism?
Oh, go ahead, live in Baltimore, if you are so non-racist. Why not live in Baltimore? I think we both know why not.

If you are trying to paint D.C. as some haven for rich, white folks, remember that I too have lived in this benighted area for many years, so I know what is going on. Black, black, black is the color, as the song said.

If you are right, and D.C. is just one big rich taxable territory to capture, Maryland pols will jump at the offer. But it isn't, so they won't.

You apparently don't know much about DC. Just take a ride around Carter Barron, Conn. Ave., Rock Creek Park, Georgetown. Good luck affording a townhouse around Dupont. I've lived in every place you mentioned, plus Arlington, except for Baltimore. You are really exaggerating. More racism?
Oh, go ahead, live in Baltimore, if you are so non-racist. Why not live in Baltimore? I think we both know why not.

If you are trying to paint D.C. as some haven for rich, white folks, remember that I too have lived in this benighted area for many years, so I know what is going on. Black, black, black is the color, as the song said.

If you are right, and D.C. is just one big rich taxable territory to capture, Maryland pols will jump at the offer. But it isn't, so they won't.

I'm happy where I am, thank you. But I enjoy visiting B'more from time to time. But I like being a short metro ride to the Smithsonian. BTW: DC is also a haven for rich black folks. Take a drive up 16th St.

Why do you live in DC if you hate your neighbors? Where do you live? I lived in Brookland for several years, not northwest. It wasn't horrible. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? Why not move to Rockville, or Silver Spring, where you can eat at Crisfield's, if you're so upset?

" Dealing With Non Caged Animal Kingdom In Global Public Domains "

* Out Of Know Where Necessities To Size Up The Environment *

I'm happy where I am, thank you. But I enjoy visiting B'more from time to time. But I like being a short metro ride to the Smithsonian. BTW: DC is also a haven for rich black folks. Take a drive up 16th St.

Why do you live in DC if you hate your neighbors? Where do you live? I lived in Brookland for several years, not northwest. It wasn't horrible. Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? Why not move to Rockville, or Silver Spring, where you can eat at Crisfield's, if you're so upset?
The major league baseball just relocated its all star game to an atmosphere of higher locations and lighter atmospheres .

Perhaps in contrast the negro football league and negro basketball association will move those headquarters to georgia in protest for the left social media gas light trigger meme that jim crow is back in town , while ignoring gaslight counter points from the right that relocation of the event disenfranchised some hamitic peoples in georgia .

* Hell Reparations Collected By Opportunity Of Arrival *

It may have cost ancestors from the lineages of ham more to acquire opportunities at the us table , as part of the cauldron , as part of its holdings , and each clad has enough to provide sufficient charity to support ambitions for their own volition without the pompous , pretentious , idiocy of egalitarian idealists justifying the instantiation of authoritarian government to practice baseless vilification , division and punitive retribution through anti-racist racism .

Non violent principles and individualism maintain that individuals are free to associate and free to disassociate with other private individuals , both great and small , from any demographic , whether in collections of homogeneous or heterogeneous clad , whether by race , or by gender , or by creed .

Last edited:
The Constitution makes it impossible for DC to become a State.

They could redraw the boundaries of DC and return most of it back to Maryland. Then former DC residents would get Reps in Congress and have a say in electing Maryland's Senators
But that’s not what this is about.
The bullshit ‘taxation without representation’ push has been going on for decades. This is about democrats gaining more automatic seats in the house and senate.
Just more typical dishonest, sleazy democrat bullshit.

" Gambling Campaign Two Holding Cauldron Of Fifty Object Set "

* Following Direct Inference *

It absolutely can be, and will be. It will be followed by one or more of the other territories soon after.
The indirect taxes collected on earnings from individuals and collected from greater individuals , as corporations , which are conducting commerce , within the district of columbia , would done so at the federal level as a province and at the municipal level .

Figuratively or literally , when implemented , each individual residing within the district of columbia could have earnings taxed by whichever state the citizen originates as an out of state worker ; so the suggestion is to choose citizenship in a state that does not have state income tax .

A large portion of migrants not subjects by title within jurisdiction of us legal immigration system file tax returns with us irs , and whether taxes were filed by a particular individual , or a greater private individual as a corporation , the status is not provided by the irs to any other federal agency .

Last edited:
Maryland CANT count DC as part of its state. DC is a federal district.
DC CAN'T be a state either. The Founders understood what they were doing

It absolutely can be, and will be. It will be followed by one or more of the other territories soon after.
Good luck amending the constitution
Let's hope the current court wont allow this. I have very little faith in this "far right"court

" Inn Strong Agreement Too Trust Knot Against Corrupted Minds "

* Stacking Court Roulette Promoting Hyper Aggressive Agendas *

The bullshit ‘taxation without representation’ push has been going on for decades. This is about democrats gaining more automatic seats in the house and senate.
Some might suppose to anticipate this is a first step of a power ploy to increase supreme court justices above nine .

While authoritarianism establishes collectivism and dependence upon government , while libertarianism establishes individualism and independence from government .

The left wing are far more authoritarian against individual liberty of others , even while being absurdly described as liberal , which is a term inherited from libertarianism , that is better suited to describe a policy rather than an individual .

The libertarian principle asserts includes negative wrights and negative liberties for individuals to act independently from government through non actions of government .

The authoritarian principle includes on positive wrights , whether to provide negative liberties for individuals to act independently from other individuals , or whether to provide positive liberties for individuals to act dependently from other individuals , through aggressive actions of government .

" Inn Strong Agreement Too Trust Knot Against Corrupted Minds "

* Stacking Court Roulette Promoting Hyper Aggressive Agendas *

Some might suppose to anticipate this is a first step of a power ploy to increase supreme court justices above nine .

While authoritarianism establishes collectivism and dependence upon government , while libertarianism establishes individualism and independence from government .

The left wing are far more authoritarian against individual liberty of others , even while being absurdly described as liberal , which is a term inherited from libertarianism , that is better suited to describe a policy rather than an individual .

The libertarian principle asserts includes negative wrights and negative liberties for individuals to act independently from government through non actions of government .

The authoritarian principle includes on positive wrights , whether to provide negative liberties for individuals to act independently from other individuals , or whether to provide positive liberties for individuals to act dependently from other individuals , through aggressive actions of government .
Your spell-checker needs a spell-checker.

Maryland CANT count DC as part of its state. DC is a federal district.
DC CAN'T be a state either. The Founders understood what they were doing

Good luck amending the constitution
Let's hope the current court wont allow this. I have very little faith in this "far right"court

LOL

Even a 6-3 far right court thinks most Conservatives are batshit crazy

" Communicating Power Of Ideas "

* The Weigh It Is In Work Per Unit Time *

The validity in a social civil agreement of a contract is improved with informed consent .

" When Government Shows Up Feigning Individual Liberty With Dictates "

* Baffling Public Perceptions Without Reference *

LOL
Even a 6-3 far right court thinks most Conservatives are batshit crazy
The term conservative implies conservation of government management , which typifies the plethora of authoritarian propositions of the left wing .

Our nation was founded on a Revolution based on opposition to ”Taxation without Representation”

Yet Washington DC pays more Federal Tax than 22 other states.
In spite of heavy Federal Taxes, they cannot vote for the Senators or Congressmen who levy those taxes.

The answer is
1. Make DC a State (carve out the federal buildings)
2. Allow them to have their own member of the House and vote for Senators in Maryland who will represent them.
So? Solution. They pay no income TAX. No way the dirty ,filthy Democrats get 2 more Senators for a black bureaucrat City.

Our nation was founded on a Revolution based on opposition to ”Taxation without Representation”

In spite of heavy Federal Taxes, they cannot vote for the Senators or Congressmen who levy those taxes.

The answer is
2. Allow them to have their own member of the House and vote for Senators in Maryland who will represent them.
So? Solution. They pay no income TAX. No way the dirty ,filthy Democrats get 2 more Senators for a black bureaucrat City.
Fine
Exempt DC residents from Federal Tax instead of Congressional representation

The answer is
Fine
Exempt DC residents from Federal Tax instead of Congressional representation
BINGO! That is what I said. DC is a FEDERAL City. It can't have Statehood without a constitutional Ammendment.

Forum List

Back