Maryland Police Officer Suspended After Backseat Encounter Caught On Film In Broad Daylight Around Children

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Umm crazy question, but isn't this illegal? If it isn't, it should be.

As long as she wasn't working off a speeding ticket or some shit it's probably not illegal except for the public thing.

Um, if he's on duty yea its fucking illegal you idiot. He's supposed to be protecting and serving, not copulating and ejaculating.

According to the Maryland law enforcement manual, no cop shall have sex while on duty.

Sexual Behavior - Police Officers will not engage in any sexual behavior while on duty.

Last edited:
It is almost certainly against policy but probably not illegal.

Yes, having sex in a car in public is illegal in Maryland. It's called indecency or disorderly conduct.

There is no criminal law that specifically states that it is per se illegal for people to have sex in a car. However, if two people are performing a sexual act or engaging in sexual conduct in a car that is in a public area, and within public view, then they may be charged with a crime.

So not only is it a violation of Maryland law enforcement rules, but it's a crime.

Last edited:
Yes, having sex in a car in public is illegal in Maryland. It's called indecency or disorderly conduct.

So not only is it a violation of Maryland law enforcement rules, but it's a crime.
I said "except for the public thing".

You said If he was on duty it was".

I said "nope, probably against policy but not illegal", leaving unsaid the part about being in public because we already covered it and you turned to "on duty".

I said "except for the public thing".

You said If he was on duty it was".

I said "nope, probably against policy but not illegal", leaving unsaid the part about being in public because we already covered it and you turned to "on duty".

So you're claiming that you said "Its not illegal, except that its illegal?"

You're a fucking idiot. Shut up.

Forum List

Back