Maskers gone wild

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.

you hope I misuse my mask and get infected because I disagree with you?? Wow, that’s some evil shit. Something wrong with you. And why are you quoting what doctors said at the beginning of this thing when they didn’t know what was what? Why not listen to what they are saying now which is overwhelmingly advocating for masking and social distancing

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?

What if, even after most of the vaccines have been administered, the Western world sets aside its former snobbery against Asia’s widespread mask usage, and adopts the practice in its public health strategy for mitigating the adverse effects of air pollution, which causes the premature deaths of about 4.2 million people in smog-choked cities every year? Opinion: When the pandemic is over we should continue wearing masks - The Globe and Mail
A/ our cities arent smog choked. B/ masks havent stopped any spread of covid. Leave us alone and work on some real problems like the budget and Govt bloat
It would all depending on medical care capacity. If any one cause threatens our capacity to care for the sick then mitigating actions will be taken
Notice no mitigating has happened in masker states
What do you mean no mitigating has happened in masker states? Masks are mitigation
Funny their cases are thru the roof.....some of the worst in the country

Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?
They dont.

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.

What if, even after most of the vaccines have been administered, the Western world sets aside its former snobbery against Asia’s widespread mask usage, and adopts the practice in its public health strategy for mitigating the adverse effects of air pollution, which causes the premature deaths of about 4.2 million people in smog-choked cities every year? Opinion: When the pandemic is over we should continue wearing masks - The Globe and Mail
A/ our cities arent smog choked. B/ masks havent stopped any spread of covid. Leave us alone and work on some real problems like the budget and Govt bloat
It would all depending on medical care capacity. If any one cause threatens our capacity to care for the sick then mitigating actions will be taken
What do you mean no mitigating has happened in masker states? Masks are mitigation
That’s right the biggest most traveled to cities in our nation are spiking with cases. People aren’t distancing and taking the proper safety precautions and the virus is spreading. What’s your point?

They dont.
Haha. Ok buddy, whatever you say

My brother agreed with you. He joked about eating in every Chinese restaurant he could find, just to prove the virus was a hoax. He's in the ICU on a respirator right now.

That’s right the biggest most traveled to cities in our nation are spiking with cases. People aren’t distancing and taking the proper safety precautions and the virus is spreading. What’s your point?
Why aren't there any flu deaths...

Because people are wearing mask and social distancing

Why is covid spiking

Because people aren't wearing masks and social distancing

I came across that yesterday.

Nope.

Not doing it.

Fuck 'em.

Final answer.
It might turn into a metro-sexual thing...but here in the country...no way in hell.

1609609101438.png

My brother agreed with you. He joked about eating in every Chinese restaurant he could find, just to prove the virus was a hoax. He's in the ICU on a respirator right now.

I didn't say it was a hoax and Im not out to prove anything. I hope your brother gets better.

got any proof of that......I mean I thought libs were model covid fighters

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.
You’re right many do get infected because nothing is full proof. Immune systems help and PPE helps. If it didn’t then they wouldn’t be using it. Do you understand how retarded it sounds to say that the precautions that our medical professionals use to prevent spread of disease in hospitals are useless? You can’t expect normal people to take that seriously

Hoping for a quick recovery. Best to you and your family

Why aren't there any flu deaths...

Because people are wearing mask and social distancing

Why is covid spiking

Because people aren't wearing masks and social distancing
Yes, ur point is....

You’re right many do get infected because nothing is full proof. Immune systems help and PPE helps. If it didn’t then they wouldn’t be using it. Do you understand how retarded it sounds to say that the precautions that our medical professionals use to prevent spread of disease in hospitals are useless? You can’t expect normal people to take that seriously

I worked in a level 2/3 hood with PPE. I know the potential ramifications when certain precautions aren't taken. I also know how immune systems work. I have contracted giardia and cryptosporidium which are protozoans while collecting samples.

Oh goody, does that mean Cuomo and De Blasio will be hung in public.

Forum List

Back