Maskers gone wild

What if, even after most of the vaccines have been administered, the Western world sets aside its former snobbery against Asia’s widespread mask usage, and adopts the practice in its public health strategy for mitigating the adverse effects of air pollution, which causes the premature deaths of about 4.2 million people in smog-choked cities every year? Opinion: When the pandemic is over we should continue wearing masks - The Globe and Mail
A/ our cities arent smog choked. B/ masks havent stopped any spread of covid. Leave us alone and work on some real problems like the budget and Govt bloat
It would all depending on medical care capacity. If any one cause threatens our capacity to care for the sick then mitigating actions will be taken
Notice no mitigating has happened in masker states
What do you mean no mitigating has happened in masker states? Masks are mitigation
Funny their cases are thru the roof.....some of the worst in the country
That’s right the biggest most traveled to cities in our nation are spiking with cases. People aren’t distancing and taking the proper safety precautions and the virus is spreading. What’s your point?
got any proof of that......I mean I thought libs were model covid fighters
Libs are just as retarded as cons. Political affiliation has nothing to do with people using common sense to stay healthy. Unless your a die hard Trumper in that case ur hopeless.

What if, even after most of the vaccines have been administered, the Western world sets aside its former snobbery against Asia’s widespread mask usage, and adopts the practice in its public health strategy for mitigating the adverse effects of air pollution, which causes the premature deaths of about 4.2 million people in smog-choked cities every year? Opinion: When the pandemic is over we should continue wearing masks - The Globe and Mail
A/ our cities arent smog choked. B/ masks havent stopped any spread of covid. Leave us alone and work on some real problems like the budget and Govt bloat
It would all depending on medical care capacity. If any one cause threatens our capacity to care for the sick then mitigating actions will be taken
What do you mean no mitigating has happened in masker states? Masks are mitigation
That’s right the biggest most traveled to cities in our nation are spiking with cases. People aren’t distancing and taking the proper safety precautions and the virus is spreading. What’s your point?
Libs are just as retarded as cons. Political affiliation has nothing to do with people using common sense to stay healthy. Unless your a die hard Trumper in that case ur hopeless.
Quit trying to change your party propo to fit the thread and advance your bs,,,,,,,just admit its a failure

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.
You’re right many do get infected because nothing is full proof. Immune systems help and PPE helps. If it didn’t then they wouldn’t be using it. Do you understand how retarded it sounds to say that the precautions that our medical professionals use to prevent spread of disease in hospitals are useless? You can’t expect normal people to take that seriously

I worked in a level 2/3 hood with PPE. I know the potential ramifications when certain precautions aren't taken. I also know how immune systems work. I have contracted giardia and cryptosporidium which are protozoans while collecting samples.
Right, so I’m guessing you recognize that masks do have an effect on the spread of a disease. Not full proof but effective. Correct?

Oh goody, does that mean Cuomo and De Blasio will be hung in public.
Umm, No it doesn’t

Quit trying to change your party propo to fit the thread and advance your bs,,,,,,,just admit its a failure
What do you think my party propo is? I don’t belong to a party but please tell me anyways.

What do you think my party propo is? I don’t belong to a party but please tell me anyways.
Party propo is masks are super effective and if only stupid rightwingers would wear one this would be over

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.

My brother agreed with you. He joked about eating in every Chinese restaurant he could find, just to prove the virus was a hoax. He's in the ICU on a respirator right now.
Hoping for a quick recovery. Best to you and your family
Thank you. It's pretty scary. Already lost a cousin and an aunt.

Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.
You’re right many do get infected because nothing is full proof. Immune systems help and PPE helps. If it didn’t then they wouldn’t be using it. Do you understand how retarded it sounds to say that the precautions that our medical professionals use to prevent spread of disease in hospitals are useless? You can’t expect normal people to take that seriously

I worked in a level 2/3 hood with PPE. I know the potential ramifications when certain precautions aren't taken. I also know how immune systems work. I have contracted giardia and cryptosporidium which are protozoans while collecting samples.
Right, so I’m guessing you recognize that masks do have an effect on the spread of a disease. Not full proof but effective. Correct?

Sure, they are effective in certain environments.

Party propo is masks are super effective and if only stupid rightwingers would wear one this would be over
not quite. Masks are somewhat effective, more so when used correctly and coupled with social distancing and hand washing. If Stupid right wingers left wingers and none wingers committed to the above then yes there would be much less death, disease regulations and economic stagnation in this world. I don’t see how anybody could take issue with any of that, it’s just the truth

I wear a mask because I have to but I'm not playing that shit when this is over.
You believe it's going to end...

How cute :abgg2q.jpg:
It has to.
You think Chinacrats are going to let this grip on our liberty go? They are so close to wiping freedom out. They aren't going to just say... okay back to normal, no more mask or lockdowns...
Biden can't control it. It's a state issue. Make the states a miserable affair and people will move. People that pay taxes and things of that nature.

not quite. Masks are somewhat effective when used correctly and coupled with social distancing and hand washing. If Stupid right wingers left wingers and none wingers committed to the above then yes there would be much less death, disease regulations and economic stagnation in this world.
Claim without basis in reality as masker states prove,

I wear a mask because I have to but I'm not playing that shit when this is over.

It has to.
You think Chinacrats are going to let this grip on our liberty go? They are so close to wiping freedom out. They aren't going to just say... okay back to normal, no more mask or lockdowns...
Biden can't control it. It's a state issue. Make the states a miserable affair and people will move. People that pay taxes and things of that nature.
They aim to make it a federal issue

It has to.
They aim to make it a federal issue

Lets see how that goes.

Mask make people sick.

Mask are like wearing germ incubators on your face.

Covid spikes and high mask compliance are related.
You are crazier than I thought.

GreatSatan is truly an idiot. If COVID spikes and high mask compliance are related, then every fucking doctor, nurse and hospital worker would be dead now instead of just overworked and exhausted.

Sure, they are effective in certain environments.
How are they effective in certain environments and not in others? They either play a part in blocking partial spread or they don’t

Mask make people sick.

Mask are like wearing germ incubators on your face.

Covid spikes and high mask compliance are related.
You are crazier than I thought.

GreatSatan is truly an idiot. If COVID spikes and high mask compliance are related, then every fucking doctor, nurse and hospital worker would be dead now instead of just overworked and exhausted.
Doctors and nurses use ppe correctly.

99% of people don't.

The hospitals are empty and their is a vaccine.

It has to.

Do us a favor.....If you have to go on the operating table for any reason, please tell your surgeon to take off his mask before he takes up his scalpel. Mmmkay?

not quite. Masks are somewhat effective when used correctly and coupled with social distancing and hand washing. If Stupid right wingers left wingers and none wingers committed to the above then yes there would be much less death, disease regulations and economic stagnation in this world.
Claim without basis in reality as masker states prove,
I don’t know what you think is proven but you certainly aren’t looking at reality. What is a masker state?

Forum List

Back