Maskers gone wild

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.
You’re right many do get infected because nothing is full proof. Immune systems help and PPE helps. If it didn’t then they wouldn’t be using it. Do you understand how retarded it sounds to say that the precautions that our medical professionals use to prevent spread of disease in hospitals are useless? You can’t expect normal people to take that seriously

I worked in a level 2/3 hood with PPE. I know the potential ramifications when certain precautions aren't taken. I also know how immune systems work. I have contracted giardia and cryptosporidium which are protozoans while collecting samples.
Right, so I’m guessing you recognize that masks do have an effect on the spread of a disease. Not full proof but effective. Correct?

Sure, they are effective in certain environments.
How are they effective in certain environments and not in others? They either play a part in blocking partial spread or they don’t
Mask used incorrectly can spread just as much as protect. If you are scared, there is a vaccine for you.

Mask make people sick.

Mask are like wearing germ incubators on your face.

Covid spikes and high mask compliance are related.
You are crazier than I thought.

GreatSatan is truly an idiot. If COVID spikes and high mask compliance are related, then every fucking doctor, nurse and hospital worker would be dead now instead of just overworked and exhausted.
Doctors and nurses use ppe correctly.

99% of people don't.

The hospitals are empty and their is a vaccine.

Post a link to your 99% bullshit.
You don't post proof of any of the lies and bullshit you spread here.
What fucking hospitals are empty?
Your fucking head is what is empty, Sparky.

I wear a mask because I have to but I'm not playing that shit when this is over.
You believe it's going to end...

How cute :abgg2q.jpg:
It has to.
You think Chinacrats are going to let this grip on our liberty go? They are so close to wiping freedom out. They aren't going to just say... okay back to normal, no more mask or lockdowns...

Do us a favor.....If you have to go on the operating table for any reason, please tell your surgeon to take off his mask before he takes up his scalpel. Mmmkay?
Should I tell him to wear a mask to protect me from viruses?

Mask make people sick.

GreatSatan is truly an idiot. If COVID spikes and high mask compliance are related, then every fucking doctor, nurse and hospital worker would be dead now instead of just overworked and exhausted.

99% of people don't.

Hospitals are not empty. The national guard is literally in LA to help with the corpses because they are almost of of capacity and ICUS are full.

also if people aren’t using masks correctly then we should better educate on how to use them. Instead we have a bunch of tards fighting over their effectiveness. A completely counter productive thing to fight about

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.

Yep. Masks are great in the OR because they prevent sweat, hair, bacteria from dropping into an open field which could be deadly. Viruses....nope.
Really? So tell me, how do doctors and nurses treat Covid patients without getting infected?

Many of them do get infected. I know several doctors and nurses that have gotten infected. Most don't because of their immune system.
You’re right many do get infected because nothing is full proof. Immune systems help and PPE helps. If it didn’t then they wouldn’t be using it. Do you understand how retarded it sounds to say that the precautions that our medical professionals use to prevent spread of disease in hospitals are useless? You can’t expect normal people to take that seriously

I worked in a level 2/3 hood with PPE. I know the potential ramifications when certain precautions aren't taken. I also know how immune systems work. I have contracted giardia and cryptosporidium which are protozoans while collecting samples.
Right, so I’m guessing you recognize that masks do have an effect on the spread of a disease. Not full proof but effective. Correct?

Sure, they are effective in certain environments.
How are they effective in certain environments and not in others? They either play a part in blocking partial spread or they don’t
Mask used incorrectly can spread just as much as protect. If you are scared, there is a vaccine for you.
It’s not a matter of being scared its a matter of having a United effort to just do the right thing and act safely. If somebody is misusing their mask then help them by showing them the right way. This fight your picking is so ridiculous and irresponsible

Mask make people sick.

99% of people don't.

Hospitals are not empty. The national guard is literally in LA to help with the corpses because they are almost of of capacity and ICUS are full.

also if people aren’t using masks correctly then we should better educate on how to use them. Instead we have a bunch of tards fighting over their effectiveness. A completely counter productive thing to fight about
I like watching Democrats in LA and NY get what they voted for. Bet their nursing homes were full of Democrats at one time...

What if, even after most of the vaccines have been administered, the Western world sets aside its former snobbery against Asia’s widespread mask usage, and adopts the practice in its public health strategy for mitigating the adverse effects of air pollution, which causes the premature deaths of about 4.2 million people in smog-choked cities every year? Opinion: When the pandemic is over we should continue wearing masks - The Globe and Mail
A/ our cities arent smog choked. B/ masks havent stopped any spread of covid. Leave us alone and work on some real problems like the budget and Govt bloat

Racist Anti-maskers Gone Wilder

Mask make people sick.

99% of people don't.

I like watching Democrats in LA and NY get what they voted for. Bet their nursing homes were full of Democrats at one time...
Sounds like you enjoy watching your political opponents suffer and feel harm. That’s a pretty sick thing. Seek help

Mask make people sick.

My brother agreed with you. He joked about eating in every Chinese restaurant he could find, just to prove the virus was a hoax. He's in the ICU on a respirator right now.
The moral is. . . Stay out of chinese resturants

Mask make people sick.

My brother agreed with you. He joked about eating in every Chinese restaurant he could find, just to prove the virus was a hoax. He's in the ICU on a respirator right now.
The moral is. . . Stay out of chinese resturants
Why do you think Democrats like Pelosi wanted people to goto China Town when this all started. It was to spread the virus.

Fake news.

Forum List

Back