Maskers vs. Non Maskers... time to go to WAAAARRRR!!!!

Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.
I have used my freedom and liberty to wear my mask with a mocking or insulting message written on it.
Right on dude! That's really cool!

Here in Florida this is what free people do..Must suck to be a prog slave

Been there twice... long ago when I lived in Tampa.

Now dont get my wrong, there were some stores that wanted people to wear masks and social distance, but it was up to the customer if they wanted to wear one or not. That is
Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.
Shut up slave and put your mask on because your Progressive masters demand you comply...
:itsok:
Dont feel sorry for me , i didnt vote for people to take my rights away, like you did you progressive slave. Now put your mask on , your prog masters demand that you comply...

Who did you vote for?

My vote got stolen....

Dems stole a lot of votes.

Be sure to tell everyone with a mask that they are pussies.
In other words, tell the truth?
Nope, let people know right away that you are a dick and they will not waste time thinking you are a reasonable person. All the Trump paraphernalia has been a godsend. Seems the worst assholes now advertise. It has been an almost infallible indication that I am about to deal with a horrible person.

Meh, we hate the left and are proud to show it.

Nope, let people know right away that you are a dick and they will not waste time thinking you are a reasonable person. All the Trump paraphernalia has been a godsend. Seems the worst assholes now advertise. It has been an almost infallible indication that I am about to deal with a horrible person.

Are you trying to tell me something I don't already know? Without the hate you have nothing to offer America.

Are you trying to tell me something I don't already know? Without the hate you have nothing to offer America.
We ARE American you traitorous fake American liberal sell out.

We ARE American you traitorous fake American liberal sell out.
LOL what a glorious stereotype you are.

Now dont get my wrong, there were some stores that wanted people to wear masks and social distance, but it was up to the customer if they wanted to wear one or not. That is

Shut up slave and put your mask on because your Progressive masters demand you comply...
Dont feel sorry for me , i didnt vote for people to take my rights away, like you did you progressive slave. Now put your mask on , your prog masters demand that you comply...

Who did you vote for?

My vote got stolen....

You shouldn't have left it lying around.

Federal bump stock ban set to go into effect Tuesday even as gun-rights group appeals regulation to Supreme Court

Didnt, but when you have luggage full of ballots all from an unknown source run through 1000 times, that nulled my vote. Why do you prog slaves love to steal elections?

Lying leftist communist pieces of shit are lying....how shocking.

You assholes said follow the science. Now CDC and Biden says you dont need a mask at all if you are vaccinated....BUT YOU CRAZY FUCKS STILL WANT TO WEAR MASKS!

It was virtue signaling all along....and we all knew it.

Maybe just wear a sickle and hammer shirt to virtue signal.

I never say a word to those not wearing masks and nobody in this nation would have enough guts to criticize me for wearing one. At 89 I doubt there is a man half my age I cannot deal with.

Who did you vote for?

My vote got stolen....

Dems stole a lot of votes.

Delusuonal cultist

It bothers me not if one doesn't wear a mask and it is not possible that someone wearing a mask could bother someone not wearing a mask unless of course they are a lesser thinker. If people wear masks or not not a lowly one of you can say why it bothers you.

...CNN - obviously maskers, front page display of GOP lawmakers running amuck without mask after CDC announcement...the horror!!!.... but at the same time shows a photo of the President and Vice President... maskless. Somehow that is not running amuck.

...MSNBC - brings on a doctor that say he will still wear a mask indoors.

... ABCNEWS... hasnt picked a side yet. Strangely no mention of mask debate

... HuffnPuff... wow... their article is unbiased, no opinion just word for word Fauci announcement.... odd, perhaps they are waiting to see what others do.

.... NYTimes... federal guidelines do not override local guidelines... not so fast people, we still hold the power.

Me and Bonzi are going into the heart of liberalism today at the grocery store.... it should be interesting....

THAT'S IT. I'm going around with a mask on, covering over just the right side of my face. Then EVERYONE will be pleased.

...CNN - obviously maskers, front page display of GOP lawmakers running amuck without mask after CDC announcement...the horror!!!.... but at the same time shows a photo of the President and Vice President... maskless. Somehow that is not running amuck.

...MSNBC - brings on a doctor that say he will still wear a mask indoors.

... ABCNEWS... hasnt picked a side yet. Strangely no mention of mask debate

... HuffnPuff... wow... their article is unbiased, no opinion just word for word Fauci announcement.... odd, perhaps they are waiting to see what others do.

.... NYTimes... federal guidelines do not override local guidelines... not so fast people, we still hold the power.

Me and Bonzi are going into the heart of liberalism today at the grocery store.... it should be interesting....

THAT'S IT. I'm going around with a mask on, covering over just the right side of my face. Then EVERYONE will be pleased.
But they still have to deal with you.

I'm not spending as much as I did before covid...no longer want to support businesses.

There will be people wearing masks for the foreseeable future. Nobody can be bothered by this...nobody with a brain that is.

Forum List

Back