Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

The face cancer troll is relentless, lol
Vaccines for respiratory viruses don't exist in reality.
I dare anyone to refute that TRUTH!

You’re a hilarious dufus. No mask non respirator, was ever intended filter a virus dufus for protection of the wearer…..
You keep trying to make this same stupid argument all the time dufus. They were intended to slow the transmission of water droplets upon which virus may be embedded.

The Mayo Clinic thinks so. You smarter then them dufus ?

The face cancer troll is relentless, lol
Vaccines for respiratory viruses don't exist in reality.
I dare anyone to refute that TRUTH!
Address your concern to the Mayo Clinic, or Johns Hopkins, Mass General et al.

The study quoted there did not say masks don't work. The brainwashed antivaxxers are off on another weird propaganda campaign.

The big flaw? Most of the studies don't address COVID, and in the cases they address, masks were only worn briefly. The two studies that were done after the start of COVID showed that masks helped.

The CDC has a better summary of the research.

IMG_6143.jpeg

You get off making fun of the Mayo Clinic ?
in addition to 150 major contribution to medicine….
In its first 150 years, Mayo has made many of the most significant breakthroughs in medicine—including real-time frozen-section tumor analysis, the discovery of cortisone, and the first series of successful surgeries using a heart-lung bypass machine.

Do you have heart problems ? And you think the Mayo Clinic lies.

Nope. You have a history of posts filled with lies. I just refer you to medical research. I can’t be a liar, you are.
Research you have failed to post, Clown.

You look more stupid with every post.

:auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

You get off making fun of the Mayo Clinic ?
in addition to 150 major contribution to medicine….
In its first 150 years, Mayo has made many of the most significant breakthroughs in medicine—including real-time frozen-section tumor analysis, the discovery of cortisone, and the first series of successful surgeries using a heart-lung bypass machine.

Do you have heart problems ? And you think the Mayo Clinic lies.
And yet, even the Mayo Clinic doesn’t claim masks prevent the Fauci Flu.

Sux to be you, Clown.

:dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance:

Forum List

Back