Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

Nope. You have a history of posts filled with lies. I just refer you to medical research. I can’t be a liar, you are.
You're too stupid to be a liar.

You're just a plain old loudmouth leftard.

The tard part, goes with the territory.

Why are you talking about water droplets when we're talking about airborne viruses, shit for brains?

You know, airborne, stuff that flies around.

You're just a stupid leftard troll. Go wear 7 layers of masks, it'll help you FEEL safe even if you won't BE safe.

Why are you talking about water droplets when we're talking about airborne viruses, shit for brains?

You're just a stupid leftard troll. Go wear 7 layers of masks, it'll help you FEEL safe even if you won't BE safe.
Burp.

DUFUS. No wonder Trump still survives politically. You stupid people want to remain stupid, dufus. The covid virus is mainly transmitted on particles and droplets INSIDE not outside for the same reason it’s safer to be OUTSIDE. The droplets outside are dispersed and the virus transmission is weakened you fking idiot. The survival range of the virus on respiratory particles and droplets is much less outside in cooler dryer conditions.

NO DUFUS, the survival range of a virus that is to be inhaled outside without aid of particles and droplets is minuscule you fking clown. It then requires more direct contact and very close conditions.
And yes, masking outside effectiveness depends upon DISTANCE idiot...retard. Look up the word “dispersion” dufus.

Last edited:
The clinic specifically says mask don’t prevent the Fauci flu, Clown.

:dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg:
Dufus....show the post. Even a respirator not worn perfectly doesn’t prevent a virus transfer. It decreases the viral load more than a mask, which decreases the load more than not.

You have a huge problem with math skills which makes you a walking dufus. I see you substitute cartoons for your stupid posts.

Dufus....show the post. Even a respirator not worn perfectly doesn’t prevent a virus transfer. It decreases the viral load more than a mask, which decreases the load more than not.

You have a huge problem with math skills which makes you a walking dufus. I see you substitute cartoons for your stupid posts.
You are a science denier.

DUFUS. No wonder Trump still survives politically. You stupid people want to remain stupid, dufus. The covid virus is mainly transmitted on particles and droplets INSIDE not outside for the same reason it’s safer to be OUTSIDE. The droplets outside are dispersed and the virus transmission is weakened you fking idiot. The survival range of the virus on respiratory particles and droplets is much less outside in cooler dryer conditions.

lol

Listen to this! ^^^

Talk about a leftard lemming.... :p

NO DUFUS, the survival range of a virus that is to be inhaled outside without aid of particles and droplets is minuscule you fking clown. It then requires more direct contact and very close conditions.
And yes, masking outside effectiveness depends upon DISTANCE idiot...retard. Look up the word “dispersion” dufus.

lmao

We got ourselves a leftard rocket scientist!

(That's a hilarious concept, if you think about it) :p

Two words for you, shit for brains, then I'm done with your worthless idiotic ass.

Industrial air.

Chew on it.

Try not to choke when you swallow it.

Wow. The antivaxxers are even more hysterical and butthurt than they usually are.

I know, they're all Trumptards, so belligerent hysteria is their usual state. But this is worse. I'm guessing that being busted for lying and humiliated for it over and over for it is what's got them extra weepy today.

Fortunately, they're antivaxxers, so we can just ignore them. Uncle Darwin will handle it.

lol

Listen to this! ^^^

lmao

Two words for you, shit for brains, then I'm done with your worthless idiotic ass.

Industrial air.

Chew on it.

A real scientific post by an illiterate.

lol

Listen to this! ^^^

lmao

Industrial air.

Chew on it.

Yup. Way too many ideas for you to understand Tucker. .

The Mayo clinic doesn’t claim masks prevent the Fauci Flu, Simp.
That one is nothing but a leftard troll.

Big blowhard. Like every other leftard.

In reality knows nothing about nothing and should be completely ignored.

Y'know... "viruses don't fly". What a complete fucking idiot.

Iggy, for sure. Too stupid to have a conversation.

What clinic are you referring to ? That’s Clinic

just ask the Mayo Clinic bozo.

1694848072210.png

Ohh, but globs of Covid spit that gets sprayed when you sneeze is totally fine, right dummy?

You should always cover sneezes with your elbow/sleeve or better, a tissue. That is NOT like covering your breathing holes with masks made of Chinese chemicals for significant parts of every day.

Forum List

Back