Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

Hey dufus. Show where I gave a date fir free vaccines...you can’t. It was a Biden initiative dufus.

You stupid fucking retarded commie, you made the claim in response to a post talking about the protests in Jun-Aug of 2020. See post #427, you're as senile as your dear leader.

I swear, I saw a youngish woman with MD tags at the gas station this morning wearing a black cloth mask.

I asked her if she was going to fill-up first before robbing the place.....If looks could have killed I would have been dead.
LOL

a reminder that crooks like the masks

and of course it is crooks demanding we wear them

Tell that to 220 medical research facilities and every hospital in the world, the US military and 30 k universities. Don’t tell me….
1694713431171.png

It doesn’t matter if they work or not that is secondary. The purpose is to make sure the population is subservient and does as they are told. You need a population that is willing to accept the governments word as gospel if you expect to take all their freedoms and property away from them
The next plandemic will be opposite. They will make it so if you don't get the vaccine you will die . The stubborn holdouts will be taken care of in one swoop. All that will be left are compliant little sheep. Game over...that's what I see coming.

Tell that to 220 medical research facilities and every hospital in the world, the US military and 30 k universities. Don’t tell me….
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A RESPIRATOR AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY PROTECTION AGAINST COVID-19.

Science Dagosa

Says you, not the Mayo Clinic . Don’t you feel the least bit foolish making shit up like you do ?
I didn’t say it, Simp.

The mask mfg said it.

You keep bleating MAYO CLINIC…..MAYO CLINIC!

But you have nothing from them saying masks prevent the spread of the Fauci Flu.

You must enjoy losing.

I didn’t say it, Simp.

The mask mfg said it.

But you have nothing from them saying masks prevent the spread of the Fauci Flu.

You must enjoy losing.
You being a science illiterate don’t know what the Mayo Clinic represents, do you ? Look it up. It has more number one rankings in medicine then any-other hospital in the nation…..and you call them liars; what a dufus you are,

I didn’t say it, Simp.

The mask mfg said it.

You must enjoy losing.
Only idiots don’t use hospitals like the Mayo Clinic for references in cancers, diseases and yes, the effectiveness of masking….bubba dufus. You sound as stupid as Trump did when he said he was smarter then science.

You being a science illiterate don’t know what the Mayo Clinic represents, do you ? Look it up. It has more number one rankings in medicine then any-other hospital in the nation…..and you call them liars; what a dufus you are,
So?

Show us their study saying masks prevent the Fauci Flu.

Put up or STFU, Clown.

Only idiots don’t use hospitals like the Mayo Clinic for references in cancers, diseases and yes, the effectiveness of masking….bubba dufus. You sound as stupid as Trump did when he said he was smarter then science.

Put up or STFU, Clown.

So?

Put up or STFU, Clown.
I don’t need to dufus, the Mayo Clinic has a plethora of evidence. Why don’t you show me how a cell phone works.
Or just go on line to a cell phone carrier. See how that works dufus ?
You are one lazy mfker.

Keep repeating lies. Hemler, Hiltler, Putin and Trump find that effective with the illiterates.
You calling the people who make the masks liars? Explain why they would lie and say their product did not prevent the Fauci Flu if it actually did.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

I don’t need to dufus, the Mayo Clinic has a plethora of evidence. Why don’t you show me how a cell phone works.
Or just go in line to a cell phone carrier. See how that works dufus ?

Put up or STFU, Clown.

You calling the people who make the masks liars? Explain why they would lie and say their product did not prevent the Fauci Flu if it actually did.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:
Nope, I cal, you a liar. You can’t even read what they say.

You stupid fucking retarded commie, you made the claim in response to a post talking about the protests in Jun-Aug of 2020. See post #427, you're as senile as your dear leader.

Hey dufus, we got your attention.

Forum List

Back