Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

So your story is…..everyone in the world was funded to make up shit and give false results so we could kill people with a vaccine…that’s your story.

Who funded them, Biden or Trump admin ?

CDC and HHS give grants all over the world.

Last edited:
Idiot, they had the vaccines long before they rolled them out. They were being tested idiot.
you're confused yet again. When do you relax and actual discuss something people can follow your stupid?

So your story is…..everyone in the world was funded to make up shit and give false results so we could kill people with a vaccine…that’s your story.

Who funded them, Biden or Trump admin ?
you should research the WHO!!!!! I'm just saying, you prove how ignorant you are with every post. Certainly the entire world organization paid every country to post this nonsense or else!!!!!!! You must avoid the or else.......jhahahahahahahahahahahahaha dude, the amount of stupid you believe in is remarkable.

Sure they do, they're carrying the water for their benefactor.

he thinks they are allowed to speak up and still receive money from the government! Can you believe that? hahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.

Just like sororities aren't allowed to call the cops.

you should research the WHO!!!!! I'm just saying, you prove how ignorant you are with every post. Certainly the entire world organization paid every country to post this nonsense or else!!!!!!! You must avoid the or else.......jhahahahahahahahahahahahaha dude, the amount of stupid you believe in is remarkable.
So the entire world is in a conspiracy about covid vaccines. What the fk is the world organization ?

he thinks they are allowed to speak up and still receive money from the government! Can you believe that? hahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.

Just like sororities aren't allowed to call the cops.
Sororities aren’t allowed to call cops….this a new gimmick or does it go along with covid lying ?

So the entire world is in a conspiracy about covid vaccines. What the fk is the world organization ?
Leftards are completely full of shit.

Zero credibility.
So when Trump said covid would be gone in spring years ago, he was right ? Covid was gone and you think it’s just a conspiracy to kill more people by Johns Hopkins the Mayo Clinic and all 220 Medical research facilities in US. So Trump lied again when he said he actually got covid and he recommended we al, get vaccinated ? That’s your story. So did they pay off Trump to lie and kill,people ?

Last edited:
Watch the video in the OP dumb ass.

Boy, you are stupid. Vaccinations were never claimed to keep people from getting covid STUPID. They decrease the symptoms and lower the transmission rate. They NEVER ELIMINATE IT. You Are stupid.
Fauci never lied. He’s 100% correct…100%
You are mathematically stupid. Vaccines lower your risks….

Last edited:
CDC and HHS give grants all over the world.

So, your story is, covid vaccine is a sham and kills people and the left is financing this scam through CDC and WHO to perpetuate this sham. Because the people most likely to fall for this shit according to you, are lefties, they will probably all die of horrible deaths by wearing masks and taking boosters…that’s your argument ?
Why are you complaining then ?

The jab doesn’t work, Simp.
Nope, he’s right. You are dying of covid at an ever increasing rate. Soon your genes will be recessive and even if you could get laid, which I doubt, your offspring could very well be born sterile, much like the Jack asses you are. Or at least, limited to producing offspring equally inert.

Nope, he’s right. You are dying of covid at an ever increasing rate. Soon your genes will be recessive and even if you could get laid, which I doubt, your offspring could very well be born sterile, much like the Jack asses you are. Or at least, limited to producing offspring equally inert.
You have claimed I have died several times in this thread.

Science says you are wrong again, Dagoober.

You have claimed I have died several times in this thread.

Science says you are wrong again, Dagoober.
Where did that happen ? You obviously aren‘t up on natural selection. They don’t teach that at the trailer park ?

Where did that happen ? You obviously aren‘t up on natural selection. They don’t teach that at the trailer park ?
Just told you, Simp. In this thread.

If your IQ tripled it would still be in single digits.

Forum List

Back