Mass Killings: The Blame

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

t-mobile-lte-2-15-pm-theonion-com-top-headlines-no-way-to-28082131.png
Joking aside, the dishonesty of the gun nuts is absolutely staggering. They are tying themselves up in lies and misinformation to protect the rights of nutters to slaughter kids with machine guns. Its immoral.

An AR-15 is NOT a machine gun, considering you know zero about guns in general perhaps you should concentrate on things you know about instead of illustrating your total ignorance, also as Britain is disarmed apart from actual criminals getting guns on Britain's healthy Black Market not sure why you are so obsessed with Americans and their Constitutional right to own firearms as it does not affect you.

Nonsense. for that to be true we would see school slaughters in every country in the civilised world. Access to machine guns is the difference.

"Access to machine guns is the difference."

You need to get educated on this, in America they cannot just go and buy a machine gun, you not knowing anything about guns in general probably do not even know the difference between an AR-15 and an M&P380.

What to know about machine gun laws in the US
But they can legally and easily purchase bump stocks that can make a gun fully automatic.

33080046f678fb32e5b2b03eb2a9d8cc.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-10-03-at-10.44.49-AM-594x1024.png

33080046f678fb32e5b2b03eb2a9d8cc.jpg

If gun control prevents the death of children and prevents children from being shot in general, then explain why so many children are killed every year and shot every year in Chicago:

_dHgEQp2QWSx2agShMrVHA.png

ne0sS3UaSlWrEwKHa5EG8Q.png

W5TP2vrYQyusIet1OpAiaA.png

x4vGA9HnRt_0Fw2B6kdSRg.png

xtIhBjf9SES_nTXMiodzMQ.png

IlqtXLhRSoemH5aw2jFYWA.png

Chicago's young victims of violence

Chicago actually ISN'T the strictest gun control in the nation. Also - gun control laws in this country are primarily determined at the state level. Chicago also doesn't lead in homicides and gun violence - I don't know how that meme keeps getting perpetuated.

In terms of murder rates, the top ten are (in order of bloodshed):
#1 St. Louis Missouri (Missouri has pretty loose gun laws)
followed by
Baltimore, MD, Detroit, MI, New Orleans LA, Birmingham AL, Jackson MS, Baton Rouge LA, Hartford, CT and Salinas CA.

In terms of least restrictive gun law states - Missouri is #5 and Mississippi is #2, Louisiana is #1.

What does Chicago have in common with St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans who have the highest murder rates? Yes that is correct ALL are in control of Democrats, so the ones with the highest murder and general crime rate are ALL Leftist.

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

If you ask me, the way to solve a problem is to look at the common denominator.

No, I don't mean guns as the common denominator, I mean the reason people fly off the handle like this.

It seems to me the state of mind of these killers is rejection. They can't seem to handle it. Getting picked on by other kids, the school throwing them out, being rejected by a girl a boy liked.......rejection.

Shielding our children from embarrassment and rejection starts from young on. Parents read all these psycho babble books about how to raise a kid. We don't say the word "no" to children. Do you know how many times a child hears the word no growing up? We don't hit children, we have time out instead.

Then the kid gets to school, and once again protected from evil rejection. We don't fail children, we give them an E for effort. We don't keep score in our sports games. The losers might develop a complex. We don't allow kids to pick teams either. The last person picked is usually the weakest or sensitive one, and we don't want him to have that experience. We don't hit kids in school, not only might you get sued by the parent, but embarrassing a child in front of his classmates could be devastating. Bullying? We need to make that a national issue.

Okay, so why are these kinds of mass shootings taking place in great upper middle-class or wealthy areas instead of lower income areas? Because lower income children are raised with rejection and embarrassment. Nobody likes rejection, but learning how to live with it is better than not knowing how to.

The problem goes much deeper than guns, and has been in development for decades thanks to liberalism.
I'm sorry but it's the availability of guns...it gives the weak a lot of power. A power that without a gun can be minimal...be it a knife, hammer, or a baseball bat.

Example when I went to school overseas, there were kids like you mentioned, bullied, expelled and rejected....when they go nuts they use fists, rocks, or bats, I am very sure if guns were easy to come by they would use them. Guns my friends, guns...the whole world is telling you in one voice.

Nope. Not the whole world....far from it.
Most?
Gun control is for pussies

Leftists are pussies, the testicle devoid men especially who are Beta Cuck Faggots.

NRA is complicit in these mass gun murders in that they are funding everything that feeds into this madness. Guns are an anachronism we don't need, and obviously firearms are feeding into self destructive nature we don't need anymore. Like any PAC, they wield way to much power. That has got to end.

The only way they will end is if we turn communist or supporters leave the organization.

If you want to get mad at anybody, get upset with the millions of people that are the NRA. The NRA is only a gathering place. The people are actually the NRA.
It's a confused issue. America loves violence. Might makes right mentality I kick your ass that makes me right. NRA is a bygone institution, and they help school shooters. They do, let's don't kid ourselves here. As a American, I don't wan't any more school shootings. You want WANT more school shootings?

The NRA did NOT do the shootings. Sheesh.
No they didn't , nope. Everything else, though, they fund activist that help mass shooters in other ways, and help people defend mass shooters legally or morally, kudos , jolly good work!

Links?

ETA: Non biased links please.

They cannot provide non biased links it will be something from The Huffington Post, Washington Post, NYT, SPLC or some ramdon Far Left maniac on Twitter.

I've said to severely control them both you unbelievably dense rightard. What is it with you people?

Maybe we know how to write and you don't. You said high capacity handguns. Handguns don't have high capacity--only magazines do. And that wouldn't do squat because a magazine can be changed in less than three seconds; one second with some practice. So again, nothing solved.

another poster when asked what he wanted banned the poster said

nearly the same thing

" high capacity handgun" and "military style semi autos" must be leftard talking point today

i didnt even bother to respond

--LOL

A distinction without a difference. You may believe knowledge of what a gun is called makes a difference, better to mock those who claim guns don't kill people as some guns are made for that express purpose.

well it certainly is a difference

making such statements as "high capacity handgun" only shows a poster does not know what the fuck they are talking about

It shows they only parrot pre-packaged slogans and buzz words as substitutes for thinking on their own.

The Leftist SJW teachers discourage students from having an Independent Thought Process, the SJW Dittoheads on the Internets have no Independent Thought Process as they all operate inside their Echo Chamber we see this illustrated especially when something happens and immediately it's Hashtag and then spread across Twitter they all just are exactly like parrots ranting the same thing no differentiation between what the next is commenting all copying each other Group Think Style, Dittohead Style.

1. Guns???

Joking aside, the dishonesty of the gun nuts is absolutely staggering. They are tying themselves up in lies and misinformation to protect the rights of nutters to slaughter kids with machine guns. Its immoral.

Ah, the old worn out and juvenile 'reverse psychology' gambit, duly parroted yet again. lol

I do not think that most of them are educated enough to even know what Reverse Psychology is, whatever they comment is just probably something they got from a Third Source on the Internets like on Twitter or at DU or whatever.

1. Guns???

An AR-15 is NOT a machine gun, considering you know zero about guns in general perhaps you should concentrate on things you know about instead of illustrating your total ignorance, also as Britain is disarmed apart from actual criminals getting guns on Britain's healthy Black Market not sure why you are so obsessed with Americans and their Constitutional right to own firearms as it does not affect you.
A machine gun is a gun that fires a lot of bullets quickly. I have more going on in my life than gun obsession so I cant be arsed with your gun nut semantics. However I can see the outcomes of this NRA sponsored freedom.

1. Guns???

^^^^ Got to love The Onion, yes because apart from The Huffington Post and Mother Jones The Onion is most Leftists main news source, 80% of OPs posted at this forum by Leftists read exactly like things from The Onion.

1. Guns???

^^^^ Got to love The Onion, yes because apart from The Huffington Post and Mother Jones The Onion is most Leftists main news source, 80% of OPs posted at this forum by Leftists read exactly like things from The Onion.
"Everyone who disagrees with me is a COMMIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1. Guns???

A machine gun is a gun that fires a lot of bullets quickly. I have more going on in my life than gun obsession so I cant be arsed with your gun nut semantics. However I can see the outcomes of this NRA sponsored freedom.

"A machine gun is a gun that fires a lot of bullets quickly."

An AR-15 is not a machine gun though.

"I have more going on in my life than gun obsession so I cant be arsed with your gun nut semantics."

Considering you have posted at least four threads in just several days all about the gun issue and are actively posting in all of the threads and this one that could be considered having an obsession with the gun issue.

1. Guns???

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a COMMIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

^^^^ Commie :smoke:

1. Guns???

"I have more going on in my life than gun obsession so I cant be arsed with your gun nut semantics."

Considering you have posted at least four threads in just several days all about the gun issue and are actively posting in all of the threads and this one that could be considered having an obsession with the gun issue.
I post about the outcomes caused by insane gun control. I have zero interest in the killing machines.Never owned one and never fired one. Never will.

I post about the outcomes caused by insane gun control. I have zero interest in the killing machines.Never owned one and never fired one. Never will.
In America, the ruling class likes putting criminals back on the streets to continue committing mayhem. As such, one needs to be armed just in case one runs into a criminal, put in your way by the ruling class.

I suspect it is the same in the UK.

Maybe we know how to write and you don't. You said high capacity handguns. Handguns don't have high capacity--only magazines do. And that wouldn't do squat because a magazine can be changed in less than three seconds; one second with some practice. So again, nothing solved.

another poster when asked what he wanted banned the poster said

nearly the same thing

" high capacity handgun" and "military style semi autos" must be leftard talking point today

i didnt even bother to respond

--LOL

A distinction without a difference. You may believe knowledge of what a gun is called makes a difference, better to mock those who claim guns don't kill people as some guns are made for that express purpose.

well it certainly is a difference

making such statements as "high capacity handgun" only shows a poster does not know what the fuck they are talking about

It shows they only parrot pre-packaged slogans and buzz words as substitutes for thinking on their own.

The Leftist SJW teachers discourage students from having an Independent Thought Process, the SJW Dittoheads on the Internets have no Independent Thought Process as they all operate inside their Echo Chamber we see this illustrated especially when something happens and immediately it's Hashtag and then spread across Twitter they all just are exactly like parrots ranting the same thing no differentiation between what the next is commenting all copying each other Group Think Style, Dittohead Style.

I've never been on either of those, but the cites they post from those sources certainly verify your points to a T.

1. Guns???

Yes. These sociopaths and mentally ill deviants can't relate to basic human nature at all, too alienated by their compulsive naricissism and assorted fetishes, so parroting fake pre-packaged memes and rubbish from media spin doctors is a substitute front for these 'progressives' to hide behind; when they have no genuine human empathy to work with, they're at a complete loss as to how to lie convincingly on their own. They need to be fed their lines by pros.

The US has the largest prison population in the world.Your society has failed and yet you give these people guns.

Yes, that's because most of the rest of the world just kills them rather than feed them, and of course you have zero clue as to how many are in Red Chinese prisons, they don't even call them 'prisons' to begin with, so you're just parroting the standard 'talking point' and don't have any idea whether it's true or not. Our crime rate is also dropping steadily, has been for decades, precisely because of sending vermin to prison, in fact, but don't let facts bother you any, Tommy, since you have less than zero credibility, same as the rest of the faux 'progressives' here and their fake news campaign.

Actually, guns are NOT the problem. Its the free and open access to anyone and everyone that is the problem. We give ANYONE free access to firearms with little or no inspection. Anybody gets a gun! Mentally ill dingbats that then shoot up schools? They can get a gun! See the problem there?

1. Let me review the view set forth in the OP.....
....it is not weapons of any sort.
It is the plummeting view of human life that began with Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

2. Mull this quote over:

Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest”

That is the view of every one of these political stances:
Communism, Liberalism, Socialism, Fascism, Nazism and Progressivism.

3. Seen even more darkly here:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

4. My claim is that the American view, here, would result in a very different society, one that takes lives far less frequently:

In Thoreau’s On the duty of Civil Disobedience, he states: “ There will never be a really free and enlightened State until the State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all of its own power and authority are derived.”

Guns make it easier to kill a whole lot of people very fast.
Also save a bunch of people very fast.

Doesn't seem to work that way very often...

NRA/Gun Proponent's answer to every mass shooting: more guns, less restriction. We've seen decades of deregulation to what result? Increased mass shootings.

The only way to prevent maniacs going into a school and doing a gun massacre is to have hardcore security in ALL American schools, to have at least two of the existing school security armed and to allow the teachers also to be armed that in all classes the teachers have fast access to a gun in the event of some situation where the school security is taken down by immediate rapid fire BEFORE they can react and so security is breeched and the maniac is IN the school and on the hunt for students to kill and then a teacher can just take him down and this avoids a massacre.

In that school in Florida that security guard or whatever he was who first attempted to stop the maniac he was NOT armed, he was the first to die, IF he had of been armed he would have prevented the school massacre because instead of attempting to just fight down the maniac he could have shot the POS in the head and then there would not have been 17 dead students and he himself would also still be alive.

Because you know EVEN IF you ban assault weapons, if they WANT to kill they will get what they NEED to kill and they will buy an assault weapon on the Black Market. The solution to a problem is never to ban, look how well Prohibition did NOT work in America, alcohol was illegal to buy so they had the Speak Easy things and Bootlegging illegal booze and the result was Prohibition created MORE ALCOHOLICS than you had pre-Prohibition and you had MORE illegal booze in circulation than you had legal booze in circulation pre-Prohibition.

1. How about when kids are dismissed from class outside the school? How are you going to stop those massacres there? Or people attending the open areas venues.

2. If maniacs get their guns from black market..... Then..... why is it so easy for these maniacs to purchase this type of guns legally? Right now you don’t even need the black market.

Alcohol, cars or hammers are not made for mass killings but AR15 does.

Buying guns from black market is not that easy to the general public unless you have a real connections to hard cores.

Currently we even have a president EO allowing mentally disturbed people able buy guns.

My suggestion. Close all those loopholes at gun shows, make background checks standard all over US, And STOP selling these lunatics favorite weapons of mass killings the AR15 to the public.

Also I do not recall school security guards or anybody encountering Cruz before or during the carnage. Can you help me find that? Because as far as I know there are armed security guards but never encountered Nicolas Cruz. See link below.

Florida school shooting: How was killer able to get around school security?

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman - NY Daily News

Armed security guard at Florida school never encountered gunman during deadly rampage

RICH SCHAPIRO FEB 15, 2018 12:58 PM
An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

" How are you going to stop those massacres there? Or people attending the open areas venues. "

Step one:

Prevent any Liberal or Democrat from ever gaining political power in this nation.

That would be a good start.

"I post about the outcomes caused by insane gun control."

Exactly all the insane gun control is in what they refer to as Gun Free Zones, now that is insane gun control:

gun-free-zone-2-660x508.jpg

kidssay.gif

"Never owned one and never fired one."

A pity because Glock 17s are excellent.

Forum List

Back