Mass Killings: The Blame

I am wondering about Australian gun control acts, including controlling Bump stocks in 2009. What the hell is wrong with the NRA? What does it take? How many little kids have to die?

How many little kids died with somebody using bump stocks?

I am opposed to giving guns to morons that shoot up schools. Anyone else think we NEED to give special treatment to school shooters like the NRA? I bet ( the NRA) doesn't either, but that is EXACTLY what they are doing in actuality.

Why don't you reply to my post where I asked you the question you obviously are avoiding?

The NRA fights for the right for blithering maniacs to shoot up schools, and as such I repudiate them.

The NRA are not to blame for a person who has a mental health problem and/or a person who has a grudge issue and who then goes on a mass shooting spree, the NRA is an organisation, a gun is an inanimate object, the blame is not with either the sole responsibility is with the person, if a mental health issue then more needs to be implemented to make sure that peoples with mental health issues do not get access to a firearm, but even then that would not prevent them from getting a firearm on the Black Market.

People that say : "You can take away their gun when we pry out of their cold dead hands " are the very ones that cause so much concern about guns to begin with. Insert heroin or tobacco and you pretty much have an addict that need to be legitimized. I like guns, I said it before.

The NRA fights for the right for blithering maniacs to shoot up schools, and as such I repudiate them.

The NRA does not fight for the right for maniacs to shoot up schools, the NRA fights for the right of the tens of MILLIONS of Americans who are responsible gun owners and who are law abiding and have a right under the Second Amendment of the American Constitution to own a firearm.

People that say : "You can take away their gun when we pry out of their cold dead hands " are the very ones that cause so much concern about guns to begin with. Insert heroin or tobacco and you pretty much have an addict that need to be legitimized. I like guns, I said it before.

America has no Constitutional right that I am aware of that deals with shooting up heroin or smoking tobacco, unlike the Second Amendment which protects the right to own firearms.

I gather somebody is spreading some lies bout the NRA's positions on bump stocks, the mod Obama approved the sale of. The NRA opposed some points of law in the bills, valid positions to boot, but have never endorsed or encouraged using them.

The latest shooting could have been avoided if the ball wasn't dropped. He SAID he was going to do it. Law enforcement were at his residence 39 times! HE killed the people, and yes, some others dropped the ball on him too. What some do not seem to get it that if he didn't have guns, he would have done this with something else if he was going to do it.
Nonsense. for that to be true we would see school slaughters in every country in the civilised world. Access to machine guns is the difference.

"Access to machine guns is the difference."

You need to get educated on this, in America they cannot just go and buy a machine gun, you not knowing anything about guns in general probably do not even know the difference between an AR-15 and an M&P380.

What to know about machine gun laws in the US
But they can legally and easily purchase bump stocks that can make a gun fully automatic.

33080046f678fb32e5b2b03eb2a9d8cc.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-10-03-at-10.44.49-AM-594x1024.png

If gun control prevents the death of children and prevents children from being shot in general, then explain why so many children are killed every year and shot every year in Chicago:

_dHgEQp2QWSx2agShMrVHA.png

ne0sS3UaSlWrEwKHa5EG8Q.png

W5TP2vrYQyusIet1OpAiaA.png

x4vGA9HnRt_0Fw2B6kdSRg.png

xtIhBjf9SES_nTXMiodzMQ.png

IlqtXLhRSoemH5aw2jFYWA.png

Chicago's young victims of violence

Chicago actually ISN'T the strictest gun control in the nation. Also - gun control laws in this country are primarily determined at the state level. Chicago also doesn't lead in homicides and gun violence - I don't know how that meme keeps getting perpetuated.

In terms of murder rates, the top ten are (in order of bloodshed):
#1 St. Louis Missouri (Missouri has pretty loose gun laws)
followed by
Baltimore, MD, Detroit, MI, New Orleans LA, Birmingham AL, Jackson MS, Baton Rouge LA, Hartford, CT and Salinas CA.

In terms of least restrictive gun law states - Missouri is #5 and Mississippi is #2, Louisiana is #1.

The NRA does not fight for the right for maniacs to shoot up schools, the NRA fights for the right of the tens of MILLIONS of Americans who are responsible gun owners and who are law abiding and have a right under the Second Amendment of the American Constitution to own a firearm.

I don't think the NRA CARES what people do with guns.

Nonsense. for that to be true we would see school slaughters in every country in the civilised world. Access to machine guns is the difference.

"Access to machine guns is the difference."

You need to get educated on this, in America they cannot just go and buy a machine gun, you not knowing anything about guns in general probably do not even know the difference between an AR-15 and an M&P380.

What to know about machine gun laws in the US
But they can legally and easily purchase bump stocks that can make a gun fully automatic.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-03-at-10.44.49-AM-594x1024.png

If gun control prevents the death of children and prevents children from being shot in general, then explain why so many children are killed every year and shot every year in Chicago:

_dHgEQp2QWSx2agShMrVHA.png

ne0sS3UaSlWrEwKHa5EG8Q.png

W5TP2vrYQyusIet1OpAiaA.png

x4vGA9HnRt_0Fw2B6kdSRg.png

xtIhBjf9SES_nTXMiodzMQ.png

IlqtXLhRSoemH5aw2jFYWA.png

Chicago's young victims of violence

Chicago actually ISN'T the strictest gun control in the nation. Also - gun control laws in this country are primarily determined at the state level. Chicago also doesn't lead in homicides and gun violence - I don't know how that meme keeps getting perpetuated.

In terms of murder rates, the top ten are (in order of bloodshed):
#1 St. Louis Missouri (Missouri has pretty loose gun laws)
followed by
Baltimore, MD, Detroit, MI, New Orleans LA, Birmingham AL, Jackson MS, Baton Rouge LA, Hartford, CT and Salinas CA.

In terms of least restrictive gun law states - Missouri is #5 and Mississippi is #2, Louisiana is #1.

here is a much better overview of the mass shootings data. Some 75%+ of the population lives east of the Mississippi,so the eastern U.S. is always going to lead any statistics, but even then, the maps show the Midwest, mid-Atlantic states, California, and the NE more than holding their own, even allowing for the high population states naturally accounting for a lot of them as expected. Gun laws lax or strict have little relevance, pro or con. Size of population is a far bigger factor, and size of black population an even bigger factor.

Mass Shootings

The left is just about disarming whites, is all; they're racists and want to remove a barrier to their ethnic cleansing agenda, of course.

Last edited:
NRA is complicit in these mass gun murders in that they are funding everything that feeds into this madness. Guns are an anachronism we don't need, and obviously firearms are feeding into self destructive nature we don't need anymore. Like any PAC, they wield way to much power. That has got to end.

The only way they will end is if we turn communist or supporters leave the organization.

If you want to get mad at anybody, get upset with the millions of people that are the NRA. The NRA is only a gathering place. The people are actually the NRA.
It's a confused issue. America loves violence. Might makes right mentality I kick your ass that makes me right. NRA is a bygone institution, and they help school shooters. They do, let's don't kid ourselves here. As a American, I don't wan't any more school shootings. You want WANT more school shootings?

The NRA did NOT do the shootings. Sheesh.
No they didn't , nope. Everything else, though, they fund activist that help mass shooters in other ways, and help people defend mass shooters legally or morally, kudos , jolly good work!

NRA is complicit in these mass gun murders in that they are funding everything that feeds into this madness. Guns are an anachronism we don't need, and obviously firearms are feeding into self destructive nature we don't need anymore. Like any PAC, they wield way to much power. That has got to end.

The only way they will end is if we turn communist or supporters leave the organization.

If you want to get mad at anybody, get upset with the millions of people that are the NRA. The NRA is only a gathering place. The people are actually the NRA.
It's a confused issue. America loves violence. Might makes right mentality I kick your ass that makes me right. NRA is a bygone institution, and they help school shooters. They do, let's don't kid ourselves here. As a American, I don't wan't any more school shootings. You want WANT more school shootings?

The NRA did NOT do the shootings. Sheesh.
No they didn't , nope. Everything else, though, they fund activist that help mass shooters in other ways, and help people defend mass shooters legally or morally, kudos , jolly good work!

Links?

ETA: Non biased links please.

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

If you ask me, the way to solve a problem is to look at the common denominator.

No, I don't mean guns as the common denominator, I mean the reason people fly off the handle like this.

It seems to me the state of mind of these killers is rejection. They can't seem to handle it. Getting picked on by other kids, the school throwing them out, being rejected by a girl a boy liked.......rejection.

Shielding our children from embarrassment and rejection starts from young on. Parents read all these psycho babble books about how to raise a kid. We don't say the word "no" to children. Do you know how many times a child hears the word no growing up? We don't hit children, we have time out instead.

Then the kid gets to school, and once again protected from evil rejection. We don't fail children, we give them an E for effort. We don't keep score in our sports games. The losers might develop a complex. We don't allow kids to pick teams either. The last person picked is usually the weakest or sensitive one, and we don't want him to have that experience. We don't hit kids in school, not only might you get sued by the parent, but embarrassing a child in front of his classmates could be devastating. Bullying? We need to make that a national issue.

Okay, so why are these kinds of mass shootings taking place in great upper middle-class or wealthy areas instead of lower income areas? Because lower income children are raised with rejection and embarrassment. Nobody likes rejection, but learning how to live with it is better than not knowing how to.

The problem goes much deeper than guns, and has been in development for decades thanks to liberalism.
I'm sorry but it's the availability of guns...it gives the weak a lot of power. A power that without a gun can be minimal...be it a knife, hammer, or a baseball bat.

Example when I went to school overseas, there were kids like you mentioned, bullied, expelled and rejected....when they go nuts they use fists, rocks, or bats, I am very sure if guns were easy to come by they would use them. Guns my friends, guns...the whole world is telling you in one voice.

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

No, I don't mean guns as the common denominator, I mean the reason people fly off the handle like this.

It seems to me the state of mind of these killers is rejection. They can't seem to handle it. Getting picked on by other kids, the school throwing them out, being rejected by a girl a boy liked.......rejection.

Shielding our children from embarrassment and rejection starts from young on. Parents read all these psycho babble books about how to raise a kid. We don't say the word "no" to children. Do you know how many times a child hears the word no growing up? We don't hit children, we have time out instead.

Then the kid gets to school, and once again protected from evil rejection. We don't fail children, we give them an E for effort. We don't keep score in our sports games. The losers might develop a complex. We don't allow kids to pick teams either. The last person picked is usually the weakest or sensitive one, and we don't want him to have that experience. We don't hit kids in school, not only might you get sued by the parent, but embarrassing a child in front of his classmates could be devastating. Bullying? We need to make that a national issue.

Okay, so why are these kinds of mass shootings taking place in great upper middle-class or wealthy areas instead of lower income areas? Because lower income children are raised with rejection and embarrassment. Nobody likes rejection, but learning how to live with it is better than not knowing how to.

The problem goes much deeper than guns, and has been in development for decades thanks to liberalism.
I'm sorry but it's the availability of guns...it gives the weak a lot of power. A power that without a gun can be minimal...be it a knife, hammer, or a baseball bat.

Example when I went to school overseas, there were kids like you mentioned, bullied, expelled and rejected....when they go nuts they use fists, rocks, or bats, I am very sure if guns were easy to come by they would use them. Guns my friends, guns...the whole world is telling you in one voice.

Nope. Not the whole world....far from it.

1. Guns???

And this….

Most?

1. Guns???

And this….

Most?
Gun control is for pussies

1. Guns???

And this….

Most?

Since I said "far from it", that should answer your question.

Guns don't hurt people, they are good Christians and walk little old ladies across the street. We all know people hurt , er, Help each other.

No, that's stupidity. What's the difference between a semi-automatic rifle and a semi-automatic hand gun? One looks scarier than the other, but they both do the same thing.
I've said to severely control them both you unbelievably dense rightard. What is it with you people?

Maybe we know how to write and you don't. You said high capacity handguns. Handguns don't have high capacity--only magazines do. And that wouldn't do squat because a magazine can be changed in less than three seconds; one second with some practice. So again, nothing solved.

another poster when asked what he wanted banned the poster said

nearly the same thing

" high capacity handgun" and "military style semi autos" must be leftard talking point today

i didnt even bother to respond

--LOL

A distinction without a difference. You may believe knowledge of what a gun is called makes a difference, better to mock those who claim guns don't kill people as some guns are made for that express purpose.

well it certainly is a difference

making such statements as "high capacity handgun" only shows a poster does not know what the fuck they are talking about

No, that's stupidity. What's the difference between a semi-automatic rifle and a semi-automatic hand gun? One looks scarier than the other, but they both do the same thing.
I've said to severely control them both you unbelievably dense rightard. What is it with you people?

Maybe we know how to write and you don't. You said high capacity handguns. Handguns don't have high capacity--only magazines do. And that wouldn't do squat because a magazine can be changed in less than three seconds; one second with some practice. So again, nothing solved.

another poster when asked what he wanted banned the poster said

nearly the same thing

" high capacity handgun" and "military style semi autos" must be leftard talking point today

i didnt even bother to respond

--LOL

A distinction without a difference. You may believe knowledge of what a gun is called makes a difference, better to mock those who claim guns don't kill people as some guns are made for that express purpose.

well it certainly is a difference

making such statements as "high capacity handgun" only shows a poster does not know what the fuck they are talking about

It shows they only parrot pre-packaged slogans and buzz words as substitutes for thinking on their own.

Forum List

Back