Mass Killings: The Blame

Actually, guns are NOT the problem. Its the free and open access to anyone and everyone that is the problem. We give ANYONE free access to firearms with little or no inspection. Anybody gets a gun! Mentally ill dingbats that then shoot up schools? They can get a gun! See the problem there?

What is this, the Ladies Club of Totally Ignorant Gun Myths? You must be a member of Mothers Against Guns. Try this:

Denied A Gun Purchase?

Denials Based On Criminal Convictions.
Denials Based On Mental Health Issues.
Denials Based On Restraining Orders.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...session-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx

GUN LAWS AND MENTAL HEALTH REPORTS TO STATE AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

I guess America just has a lot more crazy people than everyone else, if guns aren't the problem. That could very well be true, judging by how mentally disturbed Repugs like you think.

I'm just following your incoherent Repug "logic", that's all....

Doesn't seem to work that way very often...

NRA/Gun Proponent's answer to every mass shooting: more guns, less restriction. We've seen decades of deregulation to what result? Increased mass shootings.

The latest shooting could have been avoided if the ball wasn't dropped. He SAID he was going to do it. Law enforcement were at his residence 39 times! HE killed the people, and yes, some others dropped the ball on him too. What some do not seem to get it that if he didn't have guns, he would have done this with something else if he was going to do it.
Nonsense. for that to be true we would see school slaughters in every country in the civilised world. Access to machine guns is the difference.

"Access to machine guns is the difference."

You need to get educated on this, in America they cannot just go and buy a machine gun, you not knowing anything about guns in general probably do not even know the difference between an AR-15 and an M&P380.

What to know about machine gun laws in the US
But they can legally and easily purchase bump stocks that can make a gun fully automatic.

33080046f678fb32e5b2b03eb2a9d8cc.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-10-03-at-10.44.49-AM-594x1024.png

33080046f678fb32e5b2b03eb2a9d8cc.jpg

If gun control prevents the death of children and prevents children from being shot in general, then explain why so many children are killed every year and shot every year in Chicago:

_dHgEQp2QWSx2agShMrVHA.png

ne0sS3UaSlWrEwKHa5EG8Q.png

W5TP2vrYQyusIet1OpAiaA.png

x4vGA9HnRt_0Fw2B6kdSRg.png

xtIhBjf9SES_nTXMiodzMQ.png

IlqtXLhRSoemH5aw2jFYWA.png

Chicago's young victims of violence

Last edited:
I like guns, but I like people even more, even people that like guns are people, I like you too. You deserve a long life, your kids needn't fear someone with a blunderbus or a MG 42 walking in their school, shame on the NRA for making us chose. Children or guns, do you really want to push the issue?

View attachment 177553

Why do the civil law enforcement agencies require military grade equipment?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Q. Why do the civil law enforcement agencies require military grade equipment?

A.

th

So now you're saying that having more gun laws won't prevent people from obtaining the type of firearms that require more fire power on my part to protect myself.

Thank you for making my point.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You made a point? I responded to your question. I must conclude you are a liar, illiterate or both.

View attachment 177589

Says the troll...

My point was obvious and you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Why don't you crawl back to the PDF where you came from.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Posting a straw man wasn't making a point. You asked a stupid question, and I responded with an answer pointing graphically how stupid it was.

Like most barely literates, you accuse others of what your are and what you do, a result of a limited education, your biases and fear of being known as a fool.

th

Yet you can't refute the fact that you're saying that law enforcement require military style equipment to handle situations because the people they're after, who most likely obtained theirs illegally, have said equipment.

The only strawman I see here is your argument as to why we should authorize more worthless legislation that will not prevent the perpetrators from obtaining weapons that you say authorizes law enforcement to possess military grade equipment.

My stance remains that if law enforcement feels a need for such equipment then it should be available to the general public to purchase for their own protection since obviously legislating gun control doesn't work.

*****CHUCKLE*****

A .22 hardly makes much noise to begin with. But it still shows that it doesn't totally silence a gun--just makes it a little bit quieter.
The loudest sounds of a suppressed .22 firing subsonic ammunition are the click of the firing pin and the bullet hitting the target.

So strict gun control in Chi town doesn't work? (Now think about it, the shoot out at the OK Corral was about gun control, Earp & Co were just trying to enforce gun bans in Tombstone). It speaks more for WHY we need to ban guns altogether.

I like guns, but I like people even more, even people that like guns are people, I like you too. You deserve a long life, your kids needn't fear someone with a blunderbus or a MG 42 walking in their school, shame on the NRA for making us chose. Children or guns, do you really want to push the issue?

How did the NRA do that?

What is the explanation….seems to be more and more mass killings….

1. Guns???

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

….there were lots of guns in earlier times….the .45 cal handgun was available….it’s called the 1911 because it was developed in 1911…and it has been ubiquitous since World War I.

In the 1990s with a handgun ban in effect, Wash DC had the highest murder rate in Western Civilization, ….and now you can own guns legally, and the homicide rate has declined.

2. Well, there was the St Valentine’s Day Massacre….and the Texas Tower…but, today we have incidents like the school shooting, and I heard on the news that Chicago sends police to funerals, where people are shooting others who they claim caused the the death they were memorializing.

And this….
“6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.”
6 dead in 'calculated' shooting at backyard party in Pa.

It’s practically commonplace today.

But, no… not the availability of guns….it’s the degradation of the culture.

It's something else.....something that didn't begin with the start of this nation.

Idiots and liberals are not interested in causes and solutions, they are only interested in blame and fast, knee-jerk reactions. Blame the guns. Tell the government to save us. Yeah, that's it, and when we ban guns and the violence continues, then they can blame something else they don't like. Won't solve anything but at least it'll go after some of their pet peeves. You see, we aren't really interested in addressing the REAL PROBLEMS behind all these shootings:

1. Erosion of the family unit with one mommy and one daddy.
  2. Religion and moral upbringing.
  3. Put away the damned smartphone and go out and play in the real world.
  4. Get the dysfunctional government out of being in charge of what and how our children think.
  5. Go back to teaching personal responsibility and behavior instead of always blaming others.

What they don't understand is the difference between a semi-automatic handgun and a semi-automatic rifle is one looks scarier than the other, but they both do the same thing.
Ffs, you dullard, that's why I suggested both needed to be controlled. This must be the third time you've demonstrated your inability to read.

What they don't understand is the difference between a semi-automatic handgun and a semi-automatic rifle is one looks scarier than the other, but they both do the same thing.
Ffs, you dullard, that's why I suggested both needed to be controlled. This must be the third time you've demonstrated your inability to read.

So WTF was talking to you anyway? Mind your own business; adults are talking here.

Where do you figure the NRA is making us do anything? They aren't making me do anything.

So strict gun control in Chi town doesn't work? (Now think about it, the shoot out at the OK Corral was about gun control, Earp & Co were just trying to enforce gun bans in Tombstone). It speaks more for WHY we need to ban guns altogether.

th

No. It speaks tons about human nature. Something gun bans will not control.

*****SMILE*****

Maybe we know how to write and you don't. You said high capacity handguns. Handguns don't have high capacity--only magazines do.
You are a dullard.

High-Capacity ‘Tactical Plastic’ .45 ACP Pistols: Choices, Choices…
If you’ve been thinking about acquiring a production high-capacity/double-stack polymer-framed .45 ACP tactical pistol, now might just be the right time, considering that you’ve never had more choices.
High-Capacity ‘Tactical Plastic’ .45 ACP Pistols: Choices, Choices… | DefenseReview.com (DR): An online tactical technology and military defense technology magazine with particular focus on the latest and greatest tactical firearms news (tactical gun news), tactical gear news and tactical shooting news.

Tell the government to save us. Yeah, that's it, and when we ban guns and the violence continues, then they can blame something else they don't like.

That's exactly it. In fact I would be willing to bet most of them know their ideas wouldn't work. And when they don't, they will just be back demanding even more legislation against guns. It's how liberals operate.

"It speaks more for WHY we need to ban guns altogether."

Which is the Leftist Agenda the complete disarming of the American population, Leftists cannot implement what they would LIKE to do while the majority of the American population have the means to fight back against it.

liberal-second-amendment.jpg

How did the NRA do that?

They didn't.

Q. Why do the civil law enforcement agencies require military grade equipment?

A.

th

So now you're saying that having more gun laws won't prevent people from obtaining the type of firearms that require more fire power on my part to protect myself.

Thank you for making my point.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You made a point? I responded to your question. I must conclude you are a liar, illiterate or both.

View attachment 177589

Says the troll...

My point was obvious and you swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Why don't you crawl back to the PDF where you came from.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Posting a straw man wasn't making a point. You asked a stupid question, and I responded with an answer pointing graphically how stupid it was.

Like most barely literates, you accuse others of what your are and what you do, a result of a limited education, your biases and fear of being known as a fool.

th

Yet you can't refute the fact that you're saying that law enforcement require military style equipment to handle situations because the people they're after, who most likely obtained theirs illegally, have said equipment.

The only strawman I see here is your argument as to why we should authorize more worthless legislation that will not prevent the perpetrators from obtaining weapons that you say authorizes law enforcement to possess military grade equipment.

My stance remains that if law enforcement feels a need for such equipment then it should be available to the general public to purchase for their own protection since obviously legislating gun control doesn't work.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Leftist Logic:

1noamo.jpg

How did the NRA do that?
God bless the NRA, they are untouchable. Funding guns in whatever form despite whats good for humanity or common sense hmm, I like guns and history, but I am not deluded. The NRA is like the IRA, deluded and pandering to whomever. I saw that sign a few days ago, "Save the kids, not guns" Couldn't agree more.

Forum List

Back