Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

LA is the youngest, most systematically crazy, and most guiltlessly perverse city in the world

By definition an "assault rifle" is not high powered. They fire a medium powered cartridge. For instance in WWII the standard German Rifle was the Mauser 98K which fired a 7.92mm x 57 cartridge at between 2,700 and 3,000 feet per second. The German assault rifle was the MP-44, also known as the Sturmgewehr 44 (it was the first true assault rifle) that fired a 7.92 x 33 cartridge at 2,247 feet per second. The max effective range of the Stug 44 was 300 meters on full auto and 600 meters on semi. The Full power 7.92mm by 57 had a maximum firing range of 5,140 meters. By modern standards the 7.92X57 is a high-powered round.
The Maschinenkarabiner 42 was developed before the Sturmgewehr 44.

Thought you Democrat's hated the law, and that you are deeply afraid of them, so why would you preach about becoming disarmed with all of them still hunting you down daily ??? lol
How many times have we told you not to try "thinking" on your own?
Thought you Democrat's hated the law, and that you are deeply afraid of them, so why would you preach about becoming disarmed with all of them still hunting you down daily ??? lol

2FAA6E83-F943-49F7-960E-6FC1115FBA16.jpeg

The filthy ass Democrats in California care because they have made it very difficult for the average citizen to be able to legally carry a firearm for defense.

My wife and I are going out to dinner later this evening. I will be carrying my Sig 365XL.

It is extremely unlikely anybody is going to come in and shoot up the resturant. Close to being nil. However, if they do at least I have a chance of defending my family. If Florida had the same laws as California and restricted carry laws I would have no chance. Just like the people last night.
The odds are it happened too fast for any effective defense. The gunman probably pulled by and emptied a magazine or two into the crowd and left. It was probably over in less than thirty seconds.

Foremost in the Democratic brain is: We must always, in everything we do, celebrate Diversity.
Obviously, a mass shooting NOT on the Lunar New Year would not be half as bad.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5283a273-b95c-448e-91c8-212d45f051a2_1366x494.png

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe98d0446-da3a-4410-92b9-567b685ba55a_1322x372.png

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3deeba96-df78-4146-8d97-5d540e85e62d_1368x434.png

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe82f7c26-9c30-4a3d-bc25-a2567b6d81d1_1344x396.png

what's frustrating is all the blue checkmarks on social media that immediately started talking about it being driven by "white supremacy" and hatred from white people...

when we know (and THEY know) that, statistically, most interacial violent attacks on Asians come from the black community. but you can't talk about THAT.

no... the agenda is to convince everyone that white men are the root of all the evil in the world. so, even though everybody knows what's really going on, they just pretend that it's always a white guy that did it.

can you imagine being so wedded to the agenda message (white men are the cause of all the bad stuff) that you're willing to ignore the truth... even though not talking about the real cause only puts you and your loved ones in more danger?

The talking points and boilerplate phrases are instantly trotted out on cue, with the event being caused by "gun crime" as opposed to violent (and likely recidivist) criminals. This keeps their messaging on point and affixes the blame squarely on guns instead of violent criminals. In addition to shouting the praises of the incredible benefits of 'diversity' from every rooftop, it's critical to reinforce the idea that what's important is to take guns out of the hands of law-abiding people...after all, with ten dead and another ten injured at this point, if even one of those twenty victims had been legally armed this entire bloodbath might have been avoided entirely or at least reduced dramatically in it's horrific scale. We can't mention that, of course, only that the problem here is the gun, and that's all you need to know.
The linked NBC LA page further serves to reinforce the Woke Democrat agenda everywhere possible, with the Sheriff's press conference prominently featuring the requisite sign language translator of indeterminate sexuality sporting the "Look at me! I'm a lunatic!" Mohawk haircut. Cultural appropriation, anyone?
Undoubtedly we'll be treated to drag queens as sign language translators in the years to come, with 'trans' news anchors soon being de rigueur everywhere as Western society completely collapses into a heap of steaming rubble. You'll be able to remark to your 'woke' comrades how you remember the dark days of the twentieth century when there were occasional moments on TV when white heterosexual males would be shown, although in an appropriately-deprecating, demeaning and openly-insulting context. You'll cluck your tongues at the recollection of the evil, unenlightened times when young, white, heterosexual women would occasionally be featured in Tampax commercials.
The Sheriff himself did a marvelous job adhering to the template, where he cautiously and ever-so gently mentioned that the suspect is "an Asian male" and then instantly fell all over himself to qualify that useless snippet of data as 'preliminary' and cautioned that victim interviews were ongoing and that could change. Rather than waiting with the press conference for another hour until he had more of a usable description of the suspect...and perhaps even something visual from the law enforcement sketch artist team that might actually be useful to the public in assisting with efforts to apprehend the suspect, he just went with what was truly important...race and race alone. Imagine the apoplectic furor that would erupt if the suspect had been black and the extent of his description was "a black male".
With Asians it's still okay to do that it seems...for the time being anyway.

Prove it.... I bet you can't because the Democrat's have already debunked you and your thinking on the matter.

If I have to prove to you that the Supreme Court is the supreme law, well, I am not here to teach basic citizenship to you.

A refusal to address the mental health issues in this country is playing a large role.
Can't keep up, because the Democrat's are creating crazies one every 2 hour's these days. The only way to stop water is to cut the spigot off, otherwise stop it at it's source. The Democrat party should be pushed back to the stone age.

If I have to prove to you that the Supreme Court is the supreme law, well, I am not here to teach basic citizenship to you.
Oh you mean the supreme court that just came under assault by the leftist, and they were left with no protection or justice afterwards, so you mean that supreme court ??

Shooter woulda used a Bersa Thunder
Or a U-Haul rent-a-truck. Who knows, because once a person goes stupid, then look the heck out. CCP needs to be encouraged in state's, but geared towards incentivizing the right citizen's to get the permit, and to become citizen constable types/civilian street deputies that are in the mix, but no one notices them in the mix.

They keep describing him as "dark." Maybe he doesn't like pale "Asians" 😂
When I said CCP I meant the Chinese communist party and not concealed carry permit. You know you cracked a joke, but do you realize that their are dark skinned blacks that hate light skinned black's because of their color ? True.

Forum List

Back