Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

It hasn't been legal to buy, sell, or even inherit an "assault weapon" in California since 1989. A lower court ruled the law unconstitutional, but the state is appealing it and the law is still in effect pending the appeal. But as anyone with any sense at all knows, criminal don't obey laws, that's why they are criminals. I used to have an AR-15 when I lived in California back then. I had to go all the way to Los Vegas to sell it to a gun shop which had to do a lot of paperwork for the State of California to show that I no longer was in possession of the rifle.
I have built 30+ AR pattern Weapons since 2011 legally in Ca.

This is impossible.

California has red flag laws, so-called assault weapon ban, high capacity magazine ban, universal background checks, waiting periods...in fact they have instituted every gun control law that gun controllers claimed we needed to stop mass shootings.

So this is obviously an error.
Make California Mexico Again

If it is true that there is no way to regulate who has access to guns and who doesn't.
If it is truly "hopeless" because no laws and/or regulations are effective, then the only recourse is to amend the language in The Constitution and make it illegal to possess them.
Illegal for EVERYBODY.

Because while it is true that guns don't kill people per se.....it is usually people with guns killing people.
Because we are unable to keep guns out of the wrong hands.

And we've all heard all of those bullshit NRA slogans and talking points like "when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" and blah....blah....blah.
This is just a bunch of lethargic, anti-American bullshit!
We are AMERICANS!
We can surely solve a problem like this!

The only reason we haven't already is because domestic terrorist organizations like The NRA keep pumping massive amounts of cash into Congress to ensure that gun laws won't (and can't) work.
This has to stop!
California is as close as you can come to your anti-gun nirvana. In LA and Orange County it's basically impossible for a citizen to get a CCW. Only Security guards for high-level celebrities and politicians can get them. And they can get permits for all out fully automatic submachine guns and real assault rifles.

About what? BTW I leave lying to Trumpers.
You lied about living in a country where guns are banned.
Why did you lie?

1674425683528.png

California is as close as you can come to your anti-gun nirvana. In LA and Orange County it's basically impossible for a citizen to get a CCW. Only Security guards for high-level celebrities and politicians can get them. And they can get permits for all out fully automatic submachine guns and real assault rifles.
LA County Sheriff is issuing full speed ahead ( Friend from Culver City got his 3 months ago and his classes were packed )

We have no idea where he got the gun from.
Doesn't matter... Gun free zones, and the attack on the 2nd amendment, soft on crime dumb ace judges is what's piling up the bodies across this nation. Fact.

And yet the gangsters in L.A. are better armed than the Sherrif's Department and L.A.P.D.

Just more proof that IF it really is impossible to separate criminals from firearms then the only solution is to make it unconstitutional for ANYONE to have them.

We stop the sales of ammo first then start rounding them up one by one.
It will take a long time.
Maybe generations.
But eventually....problem solved.

The Supreme Courts interpretation of the 2nd Amendment applies to the entire United States including California despite your rants to the opposite.
Prove it.... I bet you can't because the Democrat's have already debunked you and your thinking on the matter.

And yet the gangsters in L.A. are better armed than the Sherrif's Department and L.A.P.D.

Just more proof that IF it really is impossible to separate criminals from firearms then the only solution is to make it unconstitutional for ANYONE to have them.

We stop the sales of ammo first then start rounding them up one by one.
It will take a long time.
Maybe generations.
But eventually....problem solved.
Thought you Democrat's hated the law, and that you are deeply afraid of them, so why would you preach about becoming disarmed with all of them still hunting you down daily ??? lol

Shasta County 185 k Populace almost 20k Current CCW holders
Isn't Shasta County somewhat rural? Maybe has a Sheriff that is not a Libtard as most of the other counties in the states?

Aren't the permits controlled on the county and even the city level? Los Angeles Sheriff Department only issues them for "good cause". Guess what that really means? Of course Bruen will change that but I doubt any of the victims of the shooting yesterday had taken advantage of that.

One good thing about Florida and many other states is that the Locals have very little input. CWPs are shall issue by the State. Many other states have Constitutional carry, which is even better.

Forum List

Back