Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

possible perp

FnGZo3MaYAAOSuZ

I don't think CRT has an answer for Asian on Asian attacks. :dunno:

I'd blame the hat before I'd blame the gun. Since the shooter isn't white, inanimate objects are next on the media blame game docket.

Neither, we have more freedoms than Americans will ever have. Just a reminder you let Putin install Trump in the WH, FFS. You Americans are slaves to you gun culture and right wing fascism.

Wow...you really are dumb.........

New Zealand locked down your people in covid camps.....tell us again how free you are.....

That is not the same as general shall issue or Constitutional carry. Not by a long shot.

The chances of the shooter having to face resistance in that state is minuscule compared to other non communist states.
Shasta County 185 k Populace almost 20k Current CCW holders

It's higher than that. Mexico has 2 gun stores in the entire country. Everything gets illegally smuggled into the country and virtually everyone owns their guns illegally. Guns are supposed to be licensed and registered.
Isn't that the 'grease my palm' country? I bet cartels are selling.

California is a cesspool, lawless state, it is a clown state run by bozos.
With Best Bear Hunting in the Country ( Trinity Alps ) And the Wrigley Field Of Fly Fishing ( McCloud River / Upper Sac ) And Lassen Volcanic Park And Whiskeytown Lake & Shasta Lake And Half Dome And Catalina Island And Big Sur And Death Valley And ...

With Best Bear Hunting in the Country ( Trinity Alps ) And the Wrigley Field Of Fly Fishing ( McCloud River / Upper Sac ) And Lassen Volcanic Park And Whiskeytown Lake & Shasta Lake And Half Dome And Catalina Island And Big Sur And Death Valley And ...

Do you know what's required to get a bear tag?

While some are quick — even eager — to blame the mass shooting on anti-Asian hate, it should be noted that Monterey County has been plagued by wars between rival rural gangs for decades

Monterey Park is not in Monterey County; it's in Los Angeles County. Monterey County is up north just below the Bay Area.

You may want to hold off on that……..this may be gang violence….the shooter fled the scene and there has been on going gang warfare in that area…

If he was known and actually is a lone nut, then it’s likely that the feds npknew who he is…….and dropped the ball…..well see
Monterey Park has been a bad gang area for nearly as long as I've been alive. Gang violence was my first thought.

Forum List

Back