15. Protection from deprivation of property
16. Protection from discrimination
17. Derogations from fundamental rights and freedoms under emergency powers
18. Protection of persons detained under emergency laws
19. Enforcement of protective provisions
20. Proceedings which might affect freedom of conscience
21. Proceedings which might affect freedom of expression
22. Interpretation

http://www.falklands.gov.fk/assembl...tution Order 2008 and Privy Council Order.pdf

Top 10 Countries with Highest Gun Ownership (Civilian guns owned per 100 people):​

1. United States - 120.5
  2. Falkland Islands - 62.1
  3. Yemen - 52.8
  4. New Caledonia - 42.5
  5. Serbia - 39.1 (tie)
  6. Montenegro - 39.1 (tie)
  7. Uruguay - 34.7 (tie)
  8. Canada - 34.7 (tie)
  9. Cyprus - 34
  10. Finland - 32.4
Gun Ownership by Country 2023
That survey is probably wrong relative to a lot of countries. Example Mexico is awash in guns. People wont answer a survey is they posses guns illegally, without a permit etc.

That survey is probably wrong relative to a lot of countries. Example Mexico is awash in guns. People wont answer a survey is they posses guns illegally, without a permit etc.

And I bet calling up the members of drug cartels to ask them a telephone survey is a little pointless too.....

Why would I be ashamed to say I live in New Zealand. BTW Australia has tougher gun laws than we have. The main reason anyone has a gun is because we have serious introduced pest control problems.

Used Guns

possible perp

FnGZo3MaYAAOSuZ

I don't think CRT has an answer for Asian on Asian attacks. :dunno:

Last edited:
Bull shit.

Truth.......

Police data released to RNZ indicated violent crime rates in Auckland, the largest city, were up 30% from pre-pandemic levels, and remained steady compared to the year before – despite months of lockdown keeping people indoors. In Wellington, recent shootings left some residents shaken. A series of “ram-raids”, where offenders drive cars into glass shopfronts and rob them, have dominated the headlines. The age of some alleged offenders has come as a particular shock: police report apprehending children as young as 11 behind the wheels of stolen cars.

And gang shootings in New Zealand?

How is that even possible?

“It cannot happen again” are the fiery words from a city councillor who lives with her children just 10 minutes from a gangland shooting in downtown Wellington.

The pre-dawn incident in Dixon St on Saturday left two people with life-threatening injuries. It was followed by a gang affiliate’s house being shot up in suburban Tawa – Wellington’s northernmost suburb.

Police believe the shootings are linked and gang related. Seven people have been arrested.

The first shots were fired directly opposite Wellington’s notorious Te Aro Park, where the cost of social harm over seven years was put at near $15 million and there were 4427 offences in the period to late September 2019.
------
It’s understood police believe both shootings are connected to tensions between the Mongrel Mob and King Cobras.

Forum List

Back