Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

No description of the shooter yet?
Saw this earlier:

Screen-Shot-2023-01-22-at-11.16.57-AM.jpg

"High powered assault rifle". Tell me you don't know a damn thing about firearms without saying you don't know a damn thing about firearms.
By definition an "assault rifle" is not high powered. They fire a medium powered cartridge. For instance in WWII the standard German Rifle was the Mauser 98K which fired a 7.92mm x 57 cartridge at between 2,700 and 3,000 feet per second. The German assault rifle was the MP-44, also known as the Sturmgewehr 44 (it was the first true assault rifle) that fired a 7.92 x 33 cartridge at 2,247 feet per second. The max effective range of the Stug 44 was 300 meters on full auto and 600 meters on semi. The Full power 7.92mm by 57 had a maximum firing range of 5,140 meters. By modern standards the 7.92X57 is a high-powered round.

Yep, and your remedy is to make it more difficult for sane responsible citizens to defend themselves. The more laws you pass so the average citizen cannot defend themselves, the more of these tragedies we see. It's not working.

It was the ReNaziKlans that passed a bill signed by the Traitor that gave individuals with a history of mental health issues access to firearms.

We have no idea where he got the gun from.
It hasn't been legal to buy, sell, or even inherit an "assault weapon" in California since 1989. A lower court ruled the law unconstitutional, but the state is appealing it and the law is still in effect pending the appeal. But as anyone with any sense at all knows, criminal don't obey laws, that's why they are criminals. I used to have an AR-15 when I lived in California back then. I had to go all the way to Los Vegas to sell it to a gun shop which had to do a lot of paperwork for the State of California to show that I no longer was in possession of the rifle.

Better not to wait for any info or regret or prayers. Better to call for more useless gun control laws, you know, for the retards that love that shit.

Forum List

Back