Mass shooting in Alabama !

The shooting doesn't fit the filthy ass Democrat's talking points because it was a soul brother, the core voting block of the Democrat Party.

Just like the seven shooting deaths and the 35 shooting victims in Democrat controlled Chicago over the Labor Day weekend..
Why is it always Chicago when St. Louis routinely has more shootings?
Is it because St. Louis is in a red state? Or what?
You think these St Louis shootings were committed by republicans?

Well, 10 got shot by a handgun and will live. To me, that is the only gun the public should get their hands on.
Yes, the Gun Nutters can own Single-bolt rifles and bird-killing shotguns.

AR's are for killing people outright. Not for self-protection like a handgun that wounds people. Ban all AR Assault semi and full guns from public hands.
If they want one, the can join a gun range club where they will keep in there 24/7/365. I know of no hunting trip where an AR is needed to bag limit of game.

The problem with this isn't the lack of media coverage or the color of anyone's skin.

It is that this crime, while horrific and tragic, is NOT the same as a man opening fire in a bar or WalMart and killing strangers. This was inside a family home.

When the media and anti-gun people talk about all the "mass shootings", the majority are crimes like this one, not the lunatics killing strangers at the mall.

Here are some examples of the 283 mass shootings that have happened in 2019:
1) A 14-year-old boy shot dead his five family members - 2 adults and three children, in an Alabama residence. He confessed the crime to the police.
2) Two men were killed and a woman and small child injured during a home invasion,
3) Ten people, ranging in age from 15-18, were injured at a high school football game after a fight escalated,
4) A man killed his wife, mother-in-law, and one of his 3-year-old twin daughters before committing suicide,
5) Two men were killed and a man and woman were injured in a drive-by shooting,
6) A police officer was killed and two were wounded after a suspect opened fire during a traffic stop. The suspect was killed by police,
7) Police responding to shots fired at a senior living complex discovered a wounded woman, and two males and a woman deceased. It is believed one of the deceased males was the shooter.

These are not the same as the shootings at WalMart, Las Vegas ect ect.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

s0n........yikes.........and wonder why nobody takes your commentary seriously in here? "Not the same"......where do you come up with this shit?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well, 10 got shot by a handgun and will live. To me, that is the only gun the public should get their hands on.

AR's are for killing people outright. Not for self-protection like a handgun that wounds people. Ban all AR Assault semi and full guns from public hands.
If they want one, the can join a gun range club where they will keep in there 24/7/365. I know of no hunting trip where an AR is needed to bag limit of game.

I had an AR some years ago that I used for hunting coyote. I replaced the barrel, grip and rail to make it better suited for stability for long shots. I bagged a few doubles in the years I hunted coyote. I doubt any other rifle would have the combination of rapid second shots and low recoil that would allow that. I also understand more than a few people use them for hunting feral swine, for the same reasons.

The problem with this isn't the lack of media coverage or the color of anyone's skin.

It is that this crime, while horrific and tragic, is NOT the same as a man opening fire in a bar or WalMart and killing strangers. This was inside a family home.

When the media and anti-gun people talk about all the "mass shootings", the majority are crimes like this one, not the lunatics killing strangers at the mall.

1) A 14-year-old boy shot dead his five family members - 2 adults and three children, in an Alabama residence. He confessed the crime to the police.
2) Two men were killed and a woman and small child injured during a home invasion,
3) Ten people, ranging in age from 15-18, were injured at a high school football game after a fight escalated,
4) A man killed his wife, mother-in-law, and one of his 3-year-old twin daughters before committing suicide,
6) A police officer was killed and two were wounded after a suspect opened fire during a traffic stop. The suspect was killed by police,
7) Police responding to shots fired at a senior living complex discovered a wounded woman, and two males and a woman deceased. It is believed one of the deceased males was the shooter.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

s0n........yikes.........and wonder why nobody takes your commentary seriously in here? "Not the same"......where do you come up with this shit?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So you think a gang related driveby shooting against other gang members is the same as what happened at the WalMart in Texas?

Pardon me, but if that is the case then you not taking me seriously suits me just fine.

Try reading the link. He shot up a High School Football game.

Try reading the link. He shot up a High School Football game.

I read the link. He took a gun to the football game to settle a beef. The perp was a bystander to a conflict that almost erupted in violence. He shot at specific people who were part of the fight.

He did not go armed to kill as many innocent people as he could.
He did not go in looking for a body count.

I am NOT saying it is not a horrific tragedy. I am just saying it is not the same type of event that the recent shootings were.

So you're for confiscation.
Good to know.

Forum List

Back