Mass shooting in Alabama !

The shooting doesn't fit the filthy ass Democrat's talking points because it was a soul brother, the core voting block of the Democrat Party.

Just like the seven shooting deaths and the 35 shooting victims in Democrat controlled Chicago over the Labor Day weekend..
Why is it always Chicago when St. Louis routinely has more shootings?
Is it because St. Louis is in a red state? Or what?

Imagine when details of this story started coming in, mass shooting in a red southern state.
CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NEW YORK TIMES, etc would gave been licking their chops believing it had to be a white Trump supporter !
They were no doubt all ready to go 24/7 wall to wall with this story.
Then imagine their disappointment when they discovered it was a black kid ! DOH !!!

Google Ladd-Peebles Stadium shooting news
You will see that it was covered by cbsnews, cnn, thesun, abc (newschannel9), fox10tv, etc.

Sure it was mentioned here and there but was it covered like other mass shooting in public places ? HELL NO !
BECAUSE NO ONE DIED. It's NOT because the kid was black and the media is run by the Democrats. That's crayyyyyyzzeee.

The shooting doesn't fit the filthy ass Democrat's talking points because it was a soul brother, the core voting block of the Democrat Party.

Just like the seven shooting deaths and the 35 shooting victims in Democrat controlled Chicago over the Labor Day weekend..
You should see East Saint Louis which is the same state as Chicago.

Good question, but Illinois, without Chicago, is a red state too.

The problem with this isn't the lack of media coverage or the color of anyone's skin.

It is that this crime, while horrific and tragic, is NOT the same as a man opening fire in a bar or WalMart and killing strangers. This was inside a family home.

When the media and anti-gun people talk about all the "mass shootings", the majority are crimes like this one, not the lunatics killing strangers at the mall.

Here are some examples of the 283 mass shootings that have happened in 2019:
1) A 14-year-old boy shot dead his five family members - 2 adults and three children, in an Alabama residence. He confessed the crime to the police.
2) Two men were killed and a woman and small child injured during a home invasion,
3) Ten people, ranging in age from 15-18, were injured at a high school football game after a fight escalated,
4) A man killed his wife, mother-in-law, and one of his 3-year-old twin daughters before committing suicide,
5) Two men were killed and a man and woman were injured in a drive-by shooting,
6) A police officer was killed and two were wounded after a suspect opened fire during a traffic stop. The suspect was killed by police,
7) Police responding to shots fired at a senior living complex discovered a wounded woman, and two males and a woman deceased. It is believed one of the deceased males was the shooter.

These are not the same as the shootings at WalMart, Las Vegas ect ect.
Might be the most racist post today

You should see East Saint Louis which is the same state as Chicago.
That's what I hear. I've never been there.

The problem with this isn't the lack of media coverage or the color of anyone's skin.

It is that this crime, while horrific and tragic, is NOT the same as a man opening fire in a bar or WalMart and killing strangers. This was inside a family home.

When the media and anti-gun people talk about all the "mass shootings", the majority are crimes like this one, not the lunatics killing strangers at the mall.

1) A 14-year-old boy shot dead his five family members - 2 adults and three children, in an Alabama residence. He confessed the crime to the police.
2) Two men were killed and a woman and small child injured during a home invasion,
3) Ten people, ranging in age from 15-18, were injured at a high school football game after a fight escalated,
4) A man killed his wife, mother-in-law, and one of his 3-year-old twin daughters before committing suicide,
6) A police officer was killed and two were wounded after a suspect opened fire during a traffic stop. The suspect was killed by police,
7) Police responding to shots fired at a senior living complex discovered a wounded woman, and two males and a woman deceased. It is believed one of the deceased males was the shooter.

Then you need to reexamine your definition of "racist".

You are saying these lives are not as worthy as the ones in other mass shootings based on the characteristics and attributes of their race..

You are a fucking racist. You democrat house nicca

Treat people equally you dumb ass

Imagine when details of this story started coming in, mass shooting in a red southern state.
CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NEW YORK TIMES, etc would gave been licking their chops believing it had to be a white Trump supporter !
They were no doubt all ready to go 24/7 wall to wall with this story.
Then imagine their disappointment when they discovered it was a black kid ! DOH !!!

Google Ladd-Peebles Stadium shooting news
You will see that it was covered by cbsnews, cnn, thesun, abc (newschannel9), fox10tv, etc.

Sure it was mentioned here and there but was it covered like other mass shooting in public places ? HELL NO !
BECAUSE NO ONE DIED. It's NOT because the kid was black and the media is run by the Democrats. That's crayyyyyyzzeee.

Oh bullshit, if a white teen had shot 10 other teens in a public place, it would have been all over the news coast to coast regardless of whether any of the victims died or not !

You are saying these lives are not as worthy as the ones in other mass shootings based on the characteristics and attributes of their race..

I treat people equally, unlike you.

But if you think a shooting where some lunatic walks into a WalMart with an AK47 or a crazy man sits in the window of a hotel room in the 32nd floor, and opens fire on people they don't know, is the same as some criminal who has a beef with another criminal and shoots them, are all the same, you are missing the point.

The people who died are the same. It is the event that is different.

But if you think a shooting where some lunatic walks into a WalMart with an AK47 or a crazy man sits in the window of a hotel room in the 32nd floor, and opens fire on people they don't know, is the same as some criminal who has a beef with another criminal and shoots them, are all the same, you are missing the point.

You are beyond racist

You are beyond racist

Correct. I grew beyond racism when I was a small child. I dislike people based on individual actions and characteristics.

You are beyond racist

Correct. I grew beyond racism when I was a small child. I dislike people based on individual actions and characteristics.
Except you can’t treat them equal

You are beyond racist

You are beyond racist

Sure you can. I do.

You are beyond racist

Sure you can. I do.
Sure you do

You are beyond racist

Sure you can. I do.
Sure you do

Glad you agree.

Forum List

Back