Mass shooting in Orlando.....breaking.

OCSO FL News @OrangeCoSheriff
·15m

Sheriff: The shooter was carrying a gun and an knife. He was fired from this business. The individual shot former co-workers.

·16m

Sheriff: No reports of any specific threats to this business. Shooter's name will be released after next of kin notified.

·17m

Sheriff: we are all on heightened alert from the tragic incidents across the globe. We cannot connect this incident to any global terrorism.

Not much to go on...wonder what happened. Usually in a workplace attack like this its a pissed of employee or ex employee.

Gee, who could have a grievance working in this economic system?

Yeah...you are so right....they deserved to be murdered.......right? They didn't okay his overtime....so he should have murdered them..right?

Not much to go on...wonder what happened. Usually in a workplace attack like this its a pissed of employee or ex employee.

Very few leftists ....ya'll rarely work
Sure, partisanshitheadism is all you ever have love.

No...the jihadis were active all last week and all weekend....you might want to check the news sometime....

No...the jihadis were active all last week and all weekend....you might want to check the news sometime....

That moron has been spewing stupid shit all morning. He's one of those nincompoop progtards who fancies himself intelligent and doesn't realize he looks like a bumbling buffoon. Hell half his shit isn't even intelligible, it's like he's huffing paint and posting

Fem-toon is as insane as that other idiot wanting people who have lived here all their life to assimilate.

That moron has been spewing stupid shit all morning. He's one of those nincompoop progtards who fancies himself intelligent and doesn't realize he looks like a bumbling buffoon. Hell half his shit isn't even intelligible, it's like he's huffing paint and posting

Always appreciate your viewpoint love; it is very reaffirming to be nonaligned with the likes of you.

Yeah...you are so right....they deserved to be murdered.......right? They didn't okay his overtime....so he should have murdered them..right?
No one connects nonconnected dots like you do pard.

The fake media? Surely you jest.

I just read a "news" report where some IDIOT actually said that people in the building had "injuries not compatible with life".

Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs
“First, I wish to express my regrets, my sympathy and my sorrow for the family members and friends of those that we lost this morning. Unfortunately, we’ve seen this scenario play itself out in our community and in other communities across the nation, and it is incumbent upon all of us not to become complacent or become callous to these horrific situations, but for each of our citizens to be vigilant… if they see something that seems abnormal, they need to say something.

From clickorlando

Yeah, that's the first thing I think of when I see the outside of a business as the location. "Disgruntled employee". Or pissed off ex-husband. We'll see.
Yep. My place of employment has had the abusive boyfriends of some of the young girls who work here show up and create police situations. Not fun.

Didn't they also have two killed by terrorists in Melbourne Australia?

I think I read that this morning.

Forum List

Back