Mass shooting near school in Baltimore

This incident will no doubt be added to the list of school shootings since Sandy Hook.

That would be a stupid thing to do since no one in the school was targeted or hit.
One Cop got shot miles away from three schools in Fox Lake, IL. All three schools within that three miles went on lock down. No event actually at the school, but there was concern with the children. So you're saying the black students in Baltimore don't get offered the same kind of compassion? Really? BTW, it was a seven hour lock down.
Great strawman. No stupid I said it should not be called a school shooting. Are you just retarded or is it you think you are smart enough to match wits with me?
Forest Gump would beat you in a battle of wits, Cave Monkey.
A rock would beat you in a battle of wits cave monkey.
I guess when you have the IQ of an African, that is the best insult you can come up with.

That would be a stupid thing to do since no one in the school was targeted or hit.
One Cop got shot miles away from three schools in Fox Lake, IL. All three schools within that three miles went on lock down. No event actually at the school, but there was concern with the children. So you're saying the black students in Baltimore don't get offered the same kind of compassion? Really? BTW, it was a seven hour lock down.
Great strawman. No stupid I said it should not be called a school shooting. Are you just retarded or is it you think you are smart enough to match wits with me?
Forest Gump would beat you in a battle of wits, Cave Monkey.
A rock would beat you in a battle of wits cave monkey.
I guess when you have the IQ of an African, that is the best insult you can come up with.
I guess when you have the IQ of a cave monkey you cant come up with anything.

We should look at banning guns in the gang community.

Don't think there are many gang members that can legally carry a gun

How do they get them then ?

They buy them from white people. Do you know any Black people that make guns?
Xenolith Armory, LLC | LinkedIn

Specialties:First U.S. Black owned Firearms Manufacturer and Importer company registered with the ATF. Founded by Damian DuChaunt Paige on March 3, 2010. Also, we manufacture ammunition for civilian, law enforcement and military uses. Our mission is to provide the right tool for the right job, to greatly reduce our customers' collateral damage risks when nanoseconds count.

Xenolith Armory, LLC | LinkedIn

Specialties:First U.S. Black owned Firearms Manufacturer and Importer company registered with the ATF. Founded by Damian DuChaunt Paige on March 3, 2010. Also, we manufacture ammunition for civilian, law enforcement and military uses. Our mission is to provide the right tool for the right job, to greatly reduce our customers' collateral damage risks when nanoseconds count.
Damien Paige - Facebook Search | Facebook
Interesting. 2010. Who was supplying all the Black people guns before that?

Five shot near elementary school in West Baltimore

Why is this only local news? Why did it take someone to forward me this story for me to hear about it? Why isn't this national headlines? Mass shooting - check. Next to a school - check. Why wouldn't liberals and the media jump all over this?

Race of the shooters...probably a gang shootout.....but don't worry, if it had nothing to do with the actual school, the gun grabbers will still include it as a school shooting.

Five shot near elementary school in West Baltimore

Why is this only local news? Why did it take someone to forward me this story for me to hear about it? Why isn't this national headlines? Mass shooting - check. Next to a school - check. Why wouldn't liberals and the media jump all over this?

More reason to ban guns

They have essentially banned guns in Baltimore...criminals and felons cannot have them...so this shouldn't happen.

they also have waiting periods for purchasing guns, fingerprinting gun owners, an assault weapon ban, magazine capacity limits, background checks.....the whole list you guys want.....and the criminals ignore all of it.

No, they make spears.

Great, another racist. Why don't you stay on Storm front where you belong?
dude, your post was offensive indicating that those people can't do something. demeaning little man you are.

Your spin won't turn.

They stole them from white people. Keep up, Cave Monkey
I know you are used to getting beat up and your lunch money taken but it doesnt work like that. What kind of punk has a gun and lets somone take it from him....besides you cave monkey?
You guys break into our homes while work work to pay for your welfare.

I know you are used to getting beat up and your lunch money taken but it doesnt work like that. What kind of punk has a gun and lets somone take it from him....besides you cave monkey?
Stop stuttering cave monkey. What was that supposed to mean?

Ohh, I forgot you have the IQ of an African. Just read slower and sound out the words, or find the nearest white man for help.

Ohh, I forgot you have the IQ of an African. Just read slower and sound out the words, or find the nearest white man for help.
The only thing you forgot was to make a legible sentence cave monkey. Try again. I wont give you another chance. I'm tired of your monkey shine. :laugh:

Of course not. Making a gun requires intelligence.

But most are WHITEY doing these murderous mass shootings. Just imagine these assholes walking around inside a mall with guns strap on their waist or rifle strung on their shoulder. You wouldn't know who is the good guy or bad guy. Darn...People will be so scared going to the mall seeing a white men. Is this whitey going to shoot me or the other one?

Of course not. Making a gun requires intelligence.

But most are WHITEY doing these murderous mass shootings. Just imagine these assholes walking around inside a mall with guns strap on their waist or rifle strung on their shoulder. You wouldn't know who is the good guy or bad guy. Darn...People will be so scared going to the mall seeing a white men. Is this whitey going to shoot me or the other one?

Malls are not gun free zones. Some of the people you see in malls have concealed carry permits and are armed. Schools are gun free zones and these killers feel there will be no one there to return their fire.

Forum List

Back