Mass shootings explained!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
528943_599941326698049_437412284_n1_zps60e1bd01.png

See?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUd_00Xrf_U]AK47 Open Carry: Stopped by the Cops - YouTube[/ame]

Now why would anyone be nervous about these folks?

528943_599941326698049_437412284_n1_zps60e1bd01.png

See?

AK47 Open Carry: Stopped by the Cops - YouTube

Now why would anyone be nervous about these folks?

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Parents of children killed in the Newtown school shooting called for better enforcement of gun laws and tougher penalties for violators Monday at a hearing that revealed the divide in the gun-control debate, with advocates for gun rights shouting at the father of one 6-year-old victim.

Neil Heslin, whose son Jesse was killed in last month's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary, asked people in the room to put themselves in his position as he questioned the need for any civilian to own semiautomatic, military-style weapons.

"It's not a good feeling. Not a good feeling to look at your child laying in a casket or looking at your child with a bullet wound to the forehead. It's a real sad thing," said Heslin, who held up a large framed photograph of himself and his son.

A handful of people at the packed legislative hearing then shouted about their Second Amendment rights when Heslin asked if anyone could provide a reason for a civilian to own an assault-style weapon.

Newtown parents urge enforcement of gun laws - Yahoo! News

There are many times and places where it is appropriate to argue adamantly for or against gun control. However, it is sick and disgusting that these gun advocates challenge the parent of one of the Sandy Hook victims.

There are many times and places where it is appropriate to argue adamantly for or against gun control. However, it is sick and disgusting that these gun advocates challenge the parent of one of the Sandy Hook victims.

So we are supposed to let some people trample our rights because of their loss?

Those who would choose safety over liberty deserve neither.

I neither want nor need any of you sheep looking out for me so please mind your own business.

Here's some more fine upstanding fellows involved in open carry..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51dTbqLnSaU]Portland Oregon Police, Open Carry AR-15 - YouTube[/ame]

I neither want nor need any of you sheep looking out for me so please mind your own business.

Herein SP lays out the real difference between moderates and the fringe. Moderates have empathy, the fringe does not. There's a time and a place to argue the pros and cons of gun regulations - doing so as was reported was the wrong time and the wrong place.

Your lack of empathy for the victims of the Sandy Hook Massacre borders on mental illness.

While you whine about your right to own a gun, you obviously couldn't give a damn about young Jesse's right to life.

You and your ilk HAVE trampled on Jesse's right to life, so don't think we could give a shit about your right to won a gun - you don't deserve that right.

With all rights come responsibilities and those who do not live up to those responsibilties deserve to have those right taken away.

Your lack of respect for the Right o Life of these victims is atrocious.

Herein SP lays out the real difference between moderates and the fringe. Moderates have empathy, the fringe does not. There's a time and a place to argue the pros and cons of gun regulations - doing so as was reported was the wrong time and the wrong place.

Dragging out your dead kid in public is despicable in my opinion. Even more so when that dead kid is being used as a propaganda tool.

I'll give you all the sympathy you want in private.

Some more nice upstanding fellows taking their pet guns for a walk!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rih1ogXCxAs]Albany Oregon Police, Open Carry AR-15 with Individual Libertarians - YouTube[/ame]

Your lack of empathy for the victims of the Sandy Hook Massacre borders on mental illness.

I don't have empathy for people who use their dead kids as propaganda tools.

While you whine about your right to own a gun, you obviously couldn't give a damn about young Jesse's right to life.

You and your ilk HAVE trampled on Jesse's right to life, so don't think we could give a shit about your right to won a gun - you don't deserve that right.

I care about everyone's right to live and I don't deign to tell others how to live.

BTW I have not done anything to deny anyone the right to live. I have owned weapons all my life and have never once pointed any of them at another person and most likely never will unless one of those people is breaking into my home.

With all rights come responsibilities and those who do not live up to those responsibilties deserve to have those right taken away.

Tell me how I have not lived up to my responsibilities as a gun owner before you go any further.

Yet another fine upstanding citizen just trying to get some air for his gun..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g71VfyHiWPA]Held at gunpoint with shotgun while OC - YouTube[/ame]

Dragging out your dead kid in public is despicable in my opinion. Even more so when that dead kid is being used as a propaganda tool.

You've proved my point. Sympathy is not empathy, that you don't know the distinction is telling.

So when someone's right to life is violated, all those who love them should just do nothing on their behalf? This father is doing the right thing for his son and for all people who respect the right to life.

If forcing gun nuts like yourself to face the atrocities of your convictions offends you - too fucking bad!

Newflash: The kid was killed in public.

Got it?

You've proved my point. Sympathy is not empathy, that you don't know the distinction is telling.

I can recognize emotions in other people. It's their behavior that I am talking about.

I can see that a parent is grief stricken but I don't have to approve of that parent using a dead kid as a prop in a political discussion.

I can recognize emotions in other people. It's their behavior that I am talking about.

I can see that a parent is grief stricken but I don't have to approve of that parent using a dead kid as a prop in a political discussion.

You still don't get it. It's not your call to approve or disapprove of how a parent reacts to the violent death of their innocent child. Not until that parent smacks you in the mouth, then you can complain, but I doubt you would get sympathy from others and no one would have empathy for you.

Forum List

Back