Mass Transit, Reusable Bags, Dense Living

Every agenda of the Left ends up killing innocent Americans.

The correlation between Covid hot spots and Democratic strongholds is undeniable.

covid corr1.jpg

Last edited:

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
Who knows. They need to stop using reusable nitrile gloves in medicine. They should bring their own and use them over and over and over again.

Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Show me a case where someone died because of a reusable bag

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Who knows. They need to stop using reusable nitrile gloves in medicine. They should bring their own and use them over and over and over again.
Gloves are not reused in hospitals

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Show me a case of someone getting sick from going to a winery or theater.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

I never claimed anyone got sick from going to a winery or a theater.

So don't attribute to me that which I never said

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Your pretzel logic got busted, grow up.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Hey fuck stick, you're the one who said people die from reusable bags so fucking prove it

But you can't do that so you fabricate an argument and attribute it to me because you're bullshit claim can't be proven

They hold germs........

so do plastic bags, so do your clothes and shoes, so does you dog or cat so does your spouse

Where has it ever been determined that a reusable bag was the vector for a fatal infection?

But I suppose you think that a reusable bag can't be washed and that it's better to throw plastic bags in the landfill so they can hang around for a couple thousand years

They hold germs........

so do plastic bags, so do your clothes and shoes, so does you dog or cat so does your spouse

Where has it ever been determined that a reusable bag was the vector for a fatal infection?

But I suppose you think that a reusable bag can't be washed and that it's better to throw plastic bags in the landfill so they can hang around for a couple thousand years
That is why shelter in place is ordered, shitforbrains.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Hey fuck stick, you're the one who said people die from reusable bags so fucking prove it

But you can't do that so you fabricate an argument and attribute it to me because you're bullshit claim can't be proven
Dumber than a turd on a San Francisco sidewalk.

They hold germs........

That is why shelter in place is ordered, shitforbrains.

No it was ordered not to halt the spread of the virus but rather to extend the time frame for the infection to run its course so medical facilities won't be overwhelmed and FYI only SF has issued that order to my knowledge but I guess you think the preponderance of reusable grocery bags in SF is the reason

Forum List

Back