Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

You have nothing but fallacy. The unorganized militia is subject to the police power.
But, it clearly states:

"A high-powered machine gun, being necessary for the security of a home, the right of a person to keep and bear machine guns shall not be infringed."
Only for the security of our free States or the Union, not self or property.

Even if true - it's a small price to pay for owning deadly weapons!

The most deadly weapon in America is the automobile... You have a Constitutional Right to own a firearm but you do not have a Constitutional Right to drive.

So let cut the nonsense and admit firearms are only dangerous to those like you that are ignorant...

Firearms are designed to kill . Cars are not .
Quit falling down the well, Vehicle ownership is not a right, firearm ownership is an absolute right till someone fucks it up for themselves.

“Absolute right “ ? Making shit up again?

Registering guns and their sales doesn’t infrInge on your right to bear arms.
If I have a right there is no need to register.

Do you have to register your mouth, computers, pens and paper to exercise your first amendment rights of free speech?
apples and oranges. usually, only sticks, stones, and bullets, break our bones, not words.

Is that something out of the constitution in the Judge Dredd universe?
What does DC v Heller paragraph (2), mean to you.
Does it matter what it means to me? If you don't like my answer, you'll start writing versions of the court case that don't exist outside of your imagination. Just like you do with the second amendment.

And no, I'm not digging up court cases for you. YOU quote it if you want to discuss it.
it clearly states, well regulated militia are not infringed when dealing with the security needs of a free State, unlike the unorganized militia.

Wrong. Again. Still.
I can't be wrong; i am resorting to the fewest fallacies.
As has been unambiguously demonstrated previously: you are entirely wrong, because you rely entirely upon fallacies... which you (predictably) defend with some "Appeal to Gibberish."

The People are the Militia. why appeal to ignorance of that fact?
So, the people have the right to keep and bear arms, do they not?
Natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process; so, yes, possession is, nine-tenths of the law.

the right of the people shall not be infringed.
Well regulated militia are People, too.

It's $100 bucks !!! No poor person in MassaHoochets gonna afford that. I sense a discrimination suit on this. Must be rich white privilege to have a "permit"..

Here's the Application that's so innovative and exciting.

https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2017/12/13/Updated LTC_FID card app - REVISED 05.19.15.pdf

Far as I can tell, most ALL of the questions are on the EXISTING NICS questionnaire.. Except maybe that "Green Card" question. And here's the WORST PART..

Far as I can tell the ACTIVE DATE on a "permit" is TEN DAYS.. $100 for a 10 day window to buy "ONE" gun or as many as you want??? And do you have to take the SAME COURSE everytime you purchase ANOTHER GUN?

If you do --- it's a $100 TAX on every gun you buy. THERE is what MassaHoochets is doing right there...

I smell law suits. Fire up the Supremes. I wanna hear "Come See About Me" or "Run RUn Run".

The most deadly weapon in America is the automobile... You have a Constitutional Right to own a firearm but you do not have a Constitutional Right to drive.

So let cut the nonsense and admit firearms are only dangerous to those like you that are ignorant...

Quit falling down the well, Vehicle ownership is not a right, firearm ownership is an absolute right till someone fucks it up for themselves.

There is no purpose for registering guns and their sales other than to facilitate infringements upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

What does DC v Heller paragraph (2), mean to you.
Does it matter what it means to me? If you don't like my answer, you'll start writing versions of the court case that don't exist outside of your imagination. Just like you do with the second amendment.

And no, I'm not digging up court cases for you. YOU quote it if you want to discuss it.
it clearly states, well regulated militia are not infringed when dealing with the security needs of a free State, unlike the unorganized militia.

Wrong. Again. Still.
I can't be wrong; i am resorting to the fewest fallacies.
As has been unambiguously demonstrated previously: you are entirely wrong, because you rely entirely upon fallacies... which you (predictably) defend with some "Appeal to Gibberish."
simply claiming that is a fallacy, unless you can explain why.

The People are the Militia. why appeal to ignorance of that fact?
Natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process; so, yes, possession is, nine-tenths of the law.

You have to consider any conflict of laws. The unorganized militia is not expressly declared Necessary; it really is that simple.

There is no purpose for registering guns and their sales other than to facilitate infringements upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
mustering and presenting Arms, could include serial numbers.

Do you have to register your mouth, computers, pens and paper to exercise your first amendment rights of free speech?

Duh, we have to register to vote.

You have to consider any conflict of laws. The unorganized militia is not expressly declared Necessary; it really is that simple.

Very simple, the right of the people shall not be infringed. The 2nd Amendment allows me to purchase a gun if I so choose.

Very simple, the right of the people shall not be infringed. The 2nd Amendment allows me to purchase a gun if I so choose.

That doesn't prevent states from regulating it.

Who said differently? The right of the people shall not be infringed. The 2nd Amendment allows me to purchase a gun if I so choose.

Who said differently? The right of the people shall not be infringed. The 2nd Amendment allows me to purchase a gun if I so choose.

Buy all you want. States can still regulate them.

OOOOH there's one got any more?

But all we really need to do is prove citizenship and age to vote there is no need to keep a permanent list as we do now

But all we really need to do is prove citizenship and age to vote there is no need to keep a permanent list as we do now

Funny. Tell that to authorities...

Don't have to I don't waste my time voting for inept, corrupt candidates and since that's all we ever seem to have to choose from I find a better use for my time on election day

Don't have to I don't waste my time voting for inept, corrupt candidates and since that's all we ever seem to have to choose from I find a better use for my time on election day

If you don't vote - what right do you have to complain?

I have a right to complain because I didn't put the assholes in office so I am not responsible for their fuck ups

YOU have no right to complain if you voted.

I have a right to complain because I didn't put the assholes in office so I am not responsible for their fuck ups

No one has a right to complain if they don't participate in democracy.

No one has a right to complain if they don't participate in democracy.

I pay my taxes ergo I participate.

I pay the salaries of the crooks you vote into office. I sure as hell do have the right to complain

Forum List

Back