Massive anti Israel rallies all in several US cities

Historically everyone has hated Jews ....................

Yes, given enough time that is true.
In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...
Tell us exactly what "Zionists" do what the Nazis did.

Nationalism, racism, confiscation of property and killing indiscriminately.
What's wrong with nationalism; oh, I forgot, you want no borders.
Police have a habit of confiscation buildings where bombs are being made.
Have I told you already how full of shit you are?
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....
Low-IQ Grammar Leads to Such Silly and Irrelevant Objections

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Semitic then actually implies Arab.
Arabs then are the base meaning of the word "Semitic".
And Hebrew only are Semitic because they were Arabs.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
It really means anti-Arab.
Which then obviously can't be used towards Arabs.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.
wrong again-----the LINGUISTIC group called SEMITIC goes all the way back to a
protolanguage-----AMHARIC << not arabic. The TERM antisemitic does refer to
hatred of Jews------it is the way LANGUAGES EVOLVE
You know Rigby is a Muslim, so why bother?

Really? I thought he was Jewish.. In any case he's well-educated.

Actually my mother was Jewish and father Catholic, so they were forced to become Lutheran being rejected by both religions.

the Arabs are the genocidal regimes:

Arafat's very own uncle operated sweeps of Jews in the Balkans in order to send them to extermination camps and the Hamas charter lists genocide as one of their objectives, yet these incredibly stupid leftists here support that while trying to lecture others on human rights.

The Mufti wasn't Arafat's uncle.. Arafat's father was Egyptian. Different family.
You did not know that Muhammad was a warlord. You have zero credibility.

Wrong.
Mohammad was not a war lord.
He originally was just an accountant, but was married by a wealthy widow, and then became a merchant.
He only became the leader of an army when attacked and forced to retreat to Medina.
After the Meccans were defeated and he was safe, he abandoned his military position.
So then we was not primarily a war lord, but only did that for about 5 years.

Most accountants I have known could read and write. He started out as a caravan robber which was an HONORABLE vocation for arabs at the time-----they stole goods and slaves and did lots
of raping----VERY HONORABLE----the victims were largely christians, jews and zoroastrians---then he managed to marry a rich widow and could attract lots of followers in his caravan robbing
career. He never learned to read and write which I find remarkable----even persons never
schooled USUALLY learn if they hang around literate people. He was probably brain damaged

Mohammad could read and write, but would anyone likely want to read what an accountant writes?
Of course not, so the fact Mohammad used scribes is not at all surprising.
The Quran says God commands that all must be able to read.
So then how could Mohammad not have then learned to read, if he could not have already.
He had plenty of time.
So it is a clear contradiction to claim he could not read or write.

Anyone claiming Mohammad robbed Christians or Jews is lying.
He clearly says in the Quran that Christians and Jews are to be protected.

rigby-----some of us (like me) have actually met LOTS OF MUSLIMS ----lots and lots.
You are making a fool of yourself. How many times have you been in a mosque?
Did I mention the fact that my husband was born in a shariah shithole. His community
lived in the very same country when the scum from arabia OVER-RAN the place and turned
it into a shariah shit hole-------the people of his community can read and write----the rest of that very same---now shariah shit hole, is almost universally ILLITERATE (now that the jews have left)
Please CITE the verse which represents MUHUMMAD's assertion that all muslims should
learn to read and write

You are a classic example of an ignorant hater. Congratulations.. You must come from a shithole of your own.

Remember the Yemeni orphans who disapeared? Here's a new take on that story.

Your point? haaretz is a useful rag-----something like the USA National Enquirer. I believe
that it is POSSIBLE that a few yemenite kids were passed around. Lots of Yemenite persons
did not SURVIVE the trek from villages to ADEN due to the hostility of muzzie pigs. Any such
"sold" child would have NO PROBLEM proving he is actually of yemenite parentage----how many did they find TWO?.
haaretz

You may as well quote Mad Magazine!

Here's another source.

Which has what to do with Israel?
Over 50% of Spanish people have Jewish blood; are they all converting?

In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.

The proto-language of Aramaic IS Arab.
It is not Arabic, because Arabic is a later language.
But Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew, Phoenician, etc., are all Semitic Arab languages.
Hebrew are a small branch of Arabs.
Hebrew is an Arab language.

Anti-Semitic can't mean anti-Jewish because the Jewish group and culture is a small subset of the larger Arab group and culture, and it would the lead to the contradition of implying Arab hated Arabs if you allowed the false claim that anti-Semitic meant anti-Jewish to prevail or continue.
It is totally ignorant, illogical, and contradictory.

There are lot of mistakes in language, but educated and intelligent people to not perpetuate them.
Anti-Semetic is anti-Descendants of Shem, who was the progenitor of Avraham.

You must take the Bible stories literally.

Abraham was the father of Ishmael by Hagar the Egyptian and Isaac who was concieved by Sarah while they were in Egypt and 6 sons by his Arab wife Keturah.
Which has what to do with what I posted?
Shem and Yefes settled in Israel after exiting the ark and Cham went to Egypt and Gaza.
By the time Avraham arrived in Israel, Cham descendants had conquered Israel.
In fact, Avraham's ancestors were kicked out of Israel and that's why Terach lived East of Israel.
I know geography and history aren't the most exciting subjects, but perhaps you should study them in depth and context before trying to come off like a Harvard professor.

The point is that clearly the Bible can't be taken literally.
Noah could not have existed, the Ark could not have existed, Shem could not have existed, etc.
Israel was not created until around 1000 BC when the Hebrew invaded the Land of Canaan.
The Hebrew did not come from the Levant, but most likely were nomads in the Sinai.
Noah could not have existed, the Ark could not have existed, Shem could not have existed, etc.

Prove it.
So far you've proven you've never studied the Torah.

Well yeah.. The earth was repopulated in a hundred years before the Tower of Babel fell.. They must have had children in litters to have accomplished that.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Mosque educated. Anyone interested----FEIGN INTEREST IN ISLAM with some
muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is
a mosque used by SOUTH EAST ASIANS------they don't know arabic and they do the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT in english------prepare yourself for OVERWHELMING NAUSEA.
Khutbah Jumaat is the islamic excuse for a "sermon"-------it AIN't about LOVE

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Anti-Semitic can't mean anti-Jewish because the Jewish group and culture is a small subset of the larger Arab group and culture, and it would the lead to the contradition of implying Arab hated Arabs if you allowed the false claim that anti-Semitic meant anti-Jewish to prevail or continue.

There are lot of mistakes in language, but educated and intelligent people to not perpetuate them.

Abraham was the father of Ishmael by Hagar the Egyptian and Isaac who was concieved by Sarah while they were in Egypt and 6 sons by his Arab wife Keturah.
Shem and Yefes settled in Israel after exiting the ark and Cham went to Egypt and Gaza.
In fact, Avraham's ancestors were kicked out of Israel and that's why Terach lived East of Israel.
I know geography and history aren't the most exciting subjects, but perhaps you should study them in depth and context before trying to come off like a Harvard professor.

Israel was not created until around 1000 BC when the Hebrew invaded the Land of Canaan.
The Hebrew did not come from the Levant, but most likely were nomads in the Sinai.

Prove it.

What is to study?
The Torah is made up propaganda, since the Hebrew illiterate and never wrote anything down.
The closes thing science can find to a "great flood" is that the Black Sea was once a dry valley below the level of the Mediterranean.
But it was likey a very slow flood and you can't build an ark large enough to carry any significant portion of even insect life.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Actually my mother was Jewish and father Catholic, so they were forced to become Lutheran being rejected by both religions.
rigby-----you lie badly----there are lots of mixed marriages------no one gets FORCED
to "BECOME" lutheran

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

Well yeah.. The earth was repopulated in a hundred years before the Tower of Babel fell.. They must have had children in litters to have accomplished that.
Like in the slums.
How many years? You just showed you know nothing.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

What is to study?
The Torah is made up propaganda, since the Hebrew illiterate and never wrote anything down.
The closes thing science can find to a "great flood" is that the Black Sea was once a dry valley below the level of the Mediterranean.
But it was likey a very slow flood and you can't build an ark large enough to carry any significant portion of even insect life.

rigie baby-----you are getting DELERIOUS

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

I'm sorry.. That's pretty oldfashioned. My Jewish frends invite Christians and Muslms to their high holy day feasts. My family is Protestant, Catholic, Jewish and Atheist. We love it it and each other.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

What is to study?
Tell me when you studied Torah and then decided to reject it.
Face it, you were mentally and physically abused.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.
Islam is vastly better than Judaism.
But I prefer something less strict.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

Like in the slums.

100 years.. Read it for yourself. I can't spoon feed you.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.
80% of the world is in conflict and we're civilized...you're an idiot.
Try BBC, AP News and Reuters.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

I'm sorry.. That's pretty oldfashioned. My Jewish frends invite Christians and Muslms to their high holy day feasts. My family is Protestant, Catholic, Jewish and Atheist. We love it it and each other.

Yes, I am referring to the 1930s, when Catholics and Jews were still pretty crazy.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

Like in the slums.

Read it where?
Certainly not in the Torah.
Tell me again how many years after Noach left the ark.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

What is to study?

You just said it yourself.
The Torah include Noah and the Ark, which obviously is scientifically impossible.
You could not even get all the insect into an ark.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

Like in the slums.

Read it where?
Certainly not in the Torah.
Tell me again how many years after Noach left the ark.

In What Time Period Was The Tower Of Babel Built In ...
Aug 24, 2017 · The Tower of Babel incident occurred around 4,200 years ago—about 100 years after the Flood but before Abraham was born, This was before ancient Egypt, Greece, and other early civilizations. These places couldn’t have begun until after people left Babel to establish these other civilizations. Noah’s grandson Javan founded Greece.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

The world is in conflict over theory, not action.
There are few actually violent war going on.
But it is Israel that is causing the worst physical violence in the world.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

Prove it.

What is to study?

You just said it yourself.
The Torah include Noah and the Ark, which obviously is scientifically impossible.
You could not even get all the insect into an ark.
God could create the universe?

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

The world is in conflict over theory, not action.
There are few actually violent war going on.
But it is Israel that is causing the worst physical violence in the world.
Thanks for admitting you don't check out BBC, AP News and Reuters.

Forum List

Back