MASSIVE Conflict of Interest - Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.
By "Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit," you mean ensuring the law is being followed. That's actually Biden's job.
Sry, that is the state's matter. Feds has no say on the issue. Did you forget the SCOTUS ruling last year? I was wondering the base on the DOJ
The state can fight that battle in court, but as of now, that's still the law.
Is it? Please quote it.

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.
Again, if the Democrats thought the election was legit it would not be packing the audit with known corrupt Trump-hating leftists and Biden would not be sending his DOJ in to put their thumb on the scales.
By that token, if there was massive fraud, Republicans wouldn't have hired a company with zero experience, led by a "stop the steal" conspiracy nut, observed by a "stop the steal" conspiracy "news" outlet, and reviewing ballots by a "stop the steal" conspiracy Republican whose own name is on the ballots he's reviewing.

:cuckoo:
Yep, there never was the intent of finding legitimate fraud, or they would not have hired, who they hired, to audit it.
Who would they have hired, CNN?

The head of DHS cyber security was monitoring foreign traffic, and verified that nobody tried to break into the voting machines or systems. As they were monitoring intrusions from the source.
He was lying, idiot.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history,” CISA and its election security partners said in a statement on Nov. 12, as rumors about Krebs’ fate swirled. “While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too.”

Sry, that is the state's matter. Feds has no say on the issue. Did you forget the SCOTUS ruling last year? I was wondering the base on the DOJ
Read the constitution, it gives congress the right to dictate how federal elections are held, with the only thing they can't change is the place of election.

Read the constitution, it gives congress the right to dictate how federal elections are held, with the only thing they can't change is the place of election.
Nope. The Constitution gives the state legislatures the authority to

"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof"

"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof"
Why did you leave out the rest of the paragraph?

but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Section 4: Elections
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Yes states are totally in charge of federal elections, except that congress can at any time prescribe or change how it's done.

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.
Republicans don't need no stinking law to tell them what do.. Let them waste their dough only to find their audit is null and void because of those damnable laws the honorable Republicans of olden times passed because they had integrity.

Republicans don't need no stinking law to tell them what do.. Let them waste their dough only to find their audit is null and void because of those damnable laws the honorable Republicans of olden times passed because they had integrity.
Even if the audit finds something. They will have to prove that they weren't the ones who changed the ballots.

Bullshit. The next day citizens came forward to point out the fraud. Look at my signature.
The next day, being the day that it was pretty clear Trump wasn’t doing badly?

Sure.

Trump said that the only way he’d lose was by fraud. So don’t be surprised people start inventing allegations of fraud when he’s losing.
They had to invent nothing. You saw the 96% Biden votes crap of vote drops in one state and similar impossible numbers in other states. We saw cardboard on windows and Republican observers removed by police.

None of these numbers have been explained. There has been NO transparency. Why is that?

There has been plenty of transparency. You refuse to accept facts. Instead you repeat propaganda like a parrot.
Then why did it take so long to find out Dominion worked on the first audits Arizonans were supposed to believe?

Dominion did not work on the audit. Two firms certified to do audits conducted them.
With Dominion's help. It is a fact. The Maricopa county officials said so. You must not read anything posted, which is no surprise.
Then how exactly did the EAC auditors that Maricopa hired gain system configuration access last February? Maricopa has now explained that access was provided directly by Dominion staff. They log into the machine for the auditors, then step away. This means Dominion was onsite working side by side with Pro V&V and SLI Compliance. This raises ethical questions for sure. In February, GP reported that IT activists monitored live feeds of the EAC audits, and also archived that footage.

Telegram

Dominion gave the auditors access to the machines. They did not conduct the audit. You are a liar as usual

Of the really low (dumb) end of what the dem party employs to post here, those are the ones just spewing hate and lies here.

It is perfectly clear that the Democrat party does not support democracy...

Republicans do not support democracy. That is why they are making it harder to vote. How they want to trample on free speech rights.
Then why did your party take the all-star game out of Georgia, and take it to Colorado? You know the state that has stricter voting rules and is mostly white? You’re a tool. Lol

I vote for the best person for the job. That was not Trump. Colorado does not have stricter voting laws. The vast majority of voters in Colorado vote by mail. Colorado is expanding the number of drop boxes while Georgia is cutting them drastically. Colorado also does not ban people from distributing water.

All you are distributing is right wing talking points that have no basis in reality.
Colorado has voter id.

Colorado does not require voter id on mail in ballots in which nearly every voter uses. Also Colorado allows voters to use a wide range of id including bank statements, utility bills, medicare and medicaid cards. Colorado accepts 16 different forms for id.

Like I said in another thread. The federal mafia will put hundreds in GITMO and destroy cities before they allow their crimes to be exposed. It would be one thing if it was a small fringe group of people who believed in a conspiracy like 9/11, obozo being shat upon the earth in Kenya, or the grassy knoll. In this case there are tens of millions who watched the shenanigans with their own eyes and KNOW it was a fraudulent election. It's not just some goofy idea a few million people believe.

If stark evidence is found, something that could even change whatever sphincter functions as a liberal's "mind", it's going to be surpressed by the feds and their media apparatchiks.

As long as it ain't me I don't care.

Constantly lying about the election isnt really as convincing as you think.
Especially when they can't even venture a guess as to who did it, or how it was done.
Lindell shows how it was done. You know that. We know who did it. Our thoroughly corrupt government did it.

Lindell is a threat to democracy in this country. He is a traitor. Even Republican governors wanted nothing to do with him.

Like I said in another thread. The federal mafia will put hundreds in GITMO and destroy cities before they allow their crimes to be exposed. It would be one thing if it was a small fringe group of people who believed in a conspiracy like 9/11, obozo being shat upon the earth in Kenya, or the grassy knoll. In this case there are tens of millions who watched the shenanigans with their own eyes and KNOW it was a fraudulent election. It's not just some goofy idea a few million people believe.

If stark evidence is found, something that could even change whatever sphincter functions as a liberal's "mind", it's going to be surpressed by the feds and their media apparatchiks.

Nope. No one watched any shenanigans....

That was brainwashing.
You were being conned by a fanciful narrative that you wanted to believe.

The end.

The audit not over. Lindell had not gone to court. More stupid from you.
Sure. Put faith into the addict pillow guy who claims Trump is going to be in office in August. Putting your faith in the nutty “cyber ninjas” too.

It’s not like this is the first instances or people going to court.
I will put my faith in the illegal ballots they produce from the audit. Lindell needs his day in court.
You put your faith in lunatics.

Lindell is a disaster.

Of the really low (dumb) end of what the dem party employs to post here, those are the ones just spewing hate and lies here.

It is perfectly clear that the Democrat party does not support democracy...

Republicans do not support democracy. That is why they are making it harder to vote. How they want to trample on free speech rights.
Then why did your party take the all-star game out of Georgia, and take it to Colorado? You know the state that has stricter voting rules and is mostly white? You’re a tool. Lol

I vote for the best person for the job. That was not Trump. Colorado does not have stricter voting laws. The vast majority of voters in Colorado vote by mail. Colorado is expanding the number of drop boxes while Georgia is cutting them drastically. Colorado also does not ban people from distributing water.

All you are distributing is right wing talking points that have no basis in reality.
Colorado has voter id.

Colorado does not require voter id on mail in ballots in which nearly every voter uses. Also Colorado allows voters to use a wide range of id including bank statements, utility bills, medicare and medicaid cards. Colorado accepts 16 different forms for id.
They require an id.

Why did you leave out the rest of the paragraph?

but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.
I left in the part that supports my point.

Constantly lying about the election isnt really as convincing as you think.
Especially when they can't even venture a guess as to who did it, or how it was done.
Lindell shows how it was done. You know that. We know who did it. Our thoroughly corrupt government did it.

Lindell is a threat to democracy in this country. He is a traitor. Even Republican governors wanted nothing to do with him.
You and your ilk are far more of a threat than Lindell.

Sure. Put faith into the addict pillow guy who claims Trump is going to be in office in August. Putting your faith in the nutty “cyber ninjas” too.

I will put my faith in the illegal ballots they produce from the audit. Lindell needs his day in court.

Lindell is a disaster.
We will never run out of lawyers.

Lindell is a disaster.
We will never run out of lawyers.
You’ve run out of good lawyers.

Forum List

Back