Massive gunfight, French SWAT police vs rag heads; 1155pm edt right now

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hey libs...you must hate this. FRENCH SWAT teams....heavily armed and militarized....in an all out gun battle in Paris at 1155 edt Tuesday night with camel jockeys. French police aren't fucking around. It's about time.

All this shit is from decades of liberal policies and practices that have allowed, tolerated and even celebrated this cancer of radical Islam.

WW3 is beginning and libs will be the first ones either gone...or running to hide behind the men with guns.

Hey libs...you must hate this. FRENCH SWAT teams....heavily armed and militarized....in an all out gun battle in Paris at 1155 edt Tuesday night with camel jockeys. French police aren't fucking around. It's about time.

All this shit is from decades of liberal policies and practices that have allowed, tolerated and even celebrated this cancer of radical Islam.

WW3 is beginning and libs will be the first ones either gone...or running to hide behind the men with guns.
We won't be either. We pay the cannon fodder to die fighting the cannon fodder. Doesn't cost us much actually, some kind patriotic words, a flag, and a box.

We won't be either. We pay the cannon fodder to die fighting the cannon fodder. Doesn't cost us much actually, some kind patriotic words, a flag, and a box.

What you faggots don't get is....they're not "over there" anymore. It's gonna be you liberal pussies who begged for these Muslims to flood into here that are first ones down when they start hitting public places.

You're weird, you know that?

Great analysis. Tell us how racist we are now for giving the evil eye at young Muslim males on planes.

This is what I mean.

Do you ever get sick of knocking down straw men and putting words in other people's mouths?

Blah blah blah......

Meanwhile....news is reporting North Paris is a war zone right now.

Hey...maybe these Syrian refugees can come to your neighborhood!! Call your HOA board. Be tolerant and accepting.

What you faggots don't get is....they're not "over there" anymore. It's gonna be you liberal pussies who begged for these Muslims to flood into here that are first ones down when they start hitting public places.
ISIS is an idea, dumbass. It's been here as long as Islam has.

Just because there is a caliphate in process doesn't mean jack-shit has changed.

I just realized who you were from another board. Your screen name there was "Bucket".

I just realized who you were from another board. Your screen name there was "Bucket".
Nope.

Nope.
Yeah, you ARE. I knew I saw those words before. SAME EXACT ones.

Great analysis. Tell us how racist we are now for giving the evil eye at young Muslim males on planes.

This is what I mean.

Do you ever get sick of knocking down straw men and putting words in other people's mouths?

Blah blah blah......

Hey...maybe these Syrian refugees can come to your neighborhood!! Call your HOA board. Be tolerant and accepting.

I live in the city, not some pussy suburban subdivision. No HOA for me.

I have no problem with Syrian refugees moving to my neighborhood, though. Maybe we'd get some decent falafel.

This is what I mean.

Blah blah blah......

I have no problem with Syrian refugees moving to my neighborhood, though. Maybe we'd get some decent falafel.

In the city? Ha. You'll be the first to go. Sissified city folks. You'll flee the city and beg country folk for protection if it ever goes all to hell. You're all the same. Loud mouths. Tough talk. But wouldn't have a clue how to survive without a Starbucks and escalator on every corner.

This is what I mean.

Blah blah blah......

In the city? Ha. You'll be the first to go. Sissified city folks. You'll flee the city and beg country folk for protection if it ever goes all to hell. You're all the same. Loud mouths. Tough talk. But wouldn't have a clue how to survive without a Starbucks and escalator on every corner.

Quit talking like an idiot and embarrassing country folk.

Nope.
Yeah, you ARE. I knew I saw those words before. SAME EXACT ones.
Nope.

This is what I mean.

Blah blah blah......

:lol:

Whatever you say, clown. Better go into the bunker and make sure your urine still is working.

This is what I mean.

Blah blah blah......

Whatever you say, clown. Better go into the bunker and make sure your urine still is working.
You do not see a problem allowing military aged SINGLE Muslims in? What exactly are they fleeing?

This is what I mean.

Blah blah blah......

You do not see a problem allowing military aged SINGLE Muslims in? What exactly are they fleeing?
Responsibility

This is what I mean.

Blah blah blah......

Less than a quarter of the people on the refugee list are males, age 18-59. More than half are children, more than half are women.

There is no reason at all to believe that "military age SINGLE" Muslims represent a significant percentage of those seeking refugee status.

Forum List

Back