Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

You are projecting on me.:lol: However, I imagine, Charles, by now we are all projecting one each other. So I will tell you what: I am Mr.Nice Guy from this point out until someone does the dirty, then the deal is off for that guy. I think we can all do this.

You are projecting on me.:lol: However, I imagine, Charles, by now we are all projecting one each other. So I will tell you what: I am Mr.Nice Guy from this point out until someone does the dirty, then the deal is off for that guy. I think we can all do this.

So you are not going to show me where I was resorting to personal attacks eh. You accused me of making personal attacks on you. When I have not called you any names at all, While you spew name calling in every other thread, and now you want to make some pact to "be nice"

I see.

well I do not need a pact, I will continue to not make personal attacks against people just like I always do. We will see how long your new found civility lasts.

Last edited:

So you are not going to show me where I was resorting to personal attacks eh. You accused me of making personal attacks on you. When I have not called you any names at all, While you spew name calling in every other thread, and now you want to make some pact to "be nice"

I see.

well I do not need a pact, I will continue to not make personal attacks against people just like I always do. We will see how long you new found civility lasts.

See that is being civil. You are wrong, obviously, but I can live with that because this is a free society. I have always lived by my rule on this thread that I am civil until someone gets rude, I don't tolerate that.

We all understand from the beginning that bigreb will not be able to do this, so when he goes off, any support of his behavior by anyone here is evidence of accessory to bad behavior.

I see.

well I do not need a pact, I will continue to not make personal attacks against people just like I always do. We will see how long you new found civility lasts.

See that is being civil. You are wrong, obviously, but I can live with that because this is a free society. I have always lived by my rule on this thread that I am civil until someone gets rude, I don't tolerate that.

We all understand from the beginning that bigreb will not be able to do this, so when he goes off, any support of his behavior by anyone here is evidence of accessory to bad behavior.

Naming me by name, and claiming I was resorting to personal attacks against you, is not being civil bud.

I am still waiting for you to show me where I was resorting to personal attacks.

I see.

Naming me by name, and claiming I was resorting to personal attacks against you, is not being civil bud.

I am still waiting for you to show me where I was resorting to personal attacks.

You can't admit it? OK. Let's move forward.

You can't admit it? OK. Let's move forward.

You can't prove it? I see.

you made the accusation bud, so show me where I did it.

I agree to that. Let's see who resorts to name calling first.
He's already lost he will have to change his signature

You noticed that too eh. First he claims I was making personal Attacks against him, then refuses to show me where I did it.

Then he tries to make a deal to be nice and not call names, all the while with personal insults and attacks in his signature.

To funny.

The return of the moron.

Excellent description of yourself. You reveal yourself when you wrote, "Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today?

That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American.

bigreb does not understand that when he uses ethnic epithets as negative characteristics in describing another person, then bigreb is being racist. Period.
Well jokey if you think I am a moron how does it feel getting you ass kick by someone you claim is a moron?

Now how do I know I have kicked your ass in the past? When I kick your ass you robo post the same reply over and over never answer a simple question.

One more time jake the word ****** does not belong to any one race of people. Anyone can be a ******. their race has nothing to do with it. but their life style does, their actions show them to be a ******. As your action towards me have shown you to be a ******.
from dictionary.com

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
Technically you are correct.
I still cringe when I hear that world.
It's just too volatile for non-blacks to use.
I don't want to get into a huge name calling thing wiht jakey....He's a liberal and that is all that matters. He claims to be a moderate something or other. But there's no such thing as a moderate. These are liberals who are fearful of being called liberals.

You noticed that too eh. First he claims I was making personal Attacks against him, then refuses to show me where I did it.

Then he tries to make a deal to be nice and not call names, all the while with personal insults and attacks in his signature.

To funny.

I guess it was just a Drive By accusation, and he is going to refuse to prove it, and instead claim I just need to admit to something I never did.

Is this normal behavior from him?

:)

OK, you guys won't be civil. And that is fine, for it shows what you are. You side with a proven racist like bigreb and won't call your own guys out. So we can continue from here. Oh, my reaction to your judgments is :lol:.

OK, you guys won't be civil. And that is fine, for it shows what you are. You side with a proven racist like bigreb and won't call your own guys out. So we can continue from here. Oh, my reaction to your judgments is :lol:.

OK you still refuse to back up your claim that I was resorting to Personal Attacks, what ever.

as for supporting a known Racist. I am not supporting anyone. All I did was point out that you like to claim you win debates all the time, when many people do not see it that way.

Back up your claim about me, or admit you were wrong. It is not that hard my friend.

Excellent description of yourself. You reveal yourself when you wrote, "Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today?

That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American.

bigreb does not understand that when he uses ethnic epithets as negative characteristics in describing another person, then bigreb is being racist. Period.
Well jokey if you think I am a moron how does it feel getting you ass kick by someone you claim is a moron?

Now how do I know I have kicked your ass in the past? When I kick your ass you robo post the same reply over and over never answer a simple question.

One more time jake the word ****** does not belong to any one race of people. Anyone can be a ******. their race has nothing to do with it. but their life style does, their actions show them to be a ******. As your action towards me have shown you to be a ******.
from dictionary.com

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
Technically you are correct.
I still cringe when I hear that world.
It's just too volatile for non-blacks to use.
I don't want to get into a huge name calling thing wiht jakey....He's a liberal and that is all that matters. He claims to be a moderate something or other. But there's no such thing as a moderate. These are liberals who are fearful of being called liberals.

As you can see that is how I view jokey contemptible and ignorant

OK, bigreb, your guys support you on this:

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. If Charles and the others can't call bigreb out for the above, then they support it. Simple.

“Starkey you are a lying ******. You are a worthless piece of shit. Which after all that is what a ****** is a lazy good for nothing trashy piece of shit, no matter what their race maybe ******* are scum and that would be you starkey. White black red Brown yellow. Skin color matters not with what a ****** is but their character does, and yours is that of a ******.” [and] “This coming from someone who shows his affection for things he likes to suck on written as a moniker. Have you tucked many dicks today? That would be how braney the banking queen would sound if she said it.”

Racist, sexist, homophobic. In other words, un-American. If Charles and the others can't call bigreb out for the above, then they support it. Simple.

Of course I can call him on it. Calling anyone, of any color, that name is wrong and deplorable. To be frank I was not even paying attention to what Big was posting on this thread. I was talking to you the whole time.

Now, please show me where I was resorting to personal attacks against you.

I wait with baited breath.

Last edited:

Don't blame them for my actions and what I say to you. I am only accountible to me and no one else.

jokey, when you leave your delusional little pathetic world and come into reality, then maybe you will e seen differently

but not till then

Jokey two thing
I am not racist
I am not sexist

Whats wrong jokey can't handle me on your own? Got to get some support?

Forum List

Back