Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

I wonder how many people did this Beck idiot skip over to find this one? Yeah, dozens of speeches from the podiums and Beck idiots ignore them for the few wackos and extremist they could find out of thousands of people.

Unfortunately for the Beck idiots, their folks were out and proud and many about their feelings:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2827173-post802.html

Those two were at the one nation rally not the Beck rally

As the chronology of the posts shows, the Tea baggers were told NOT to bring their signs to Beck's BS....it wasn't a "suggestion". One of Beck's idiots feigned igorance as to the Tea Party members having a penchant for displaying their hateful bigotry and racism at their rallys in the recent past. I just provided proof.

And if you're not sure that Tea Party folk attended Beck's BS, then scan the thread here were I give a link showing Who sponsored and helped organize the collection on Beck's idiots.

I just posted a link that showed that people was asked not to bring signs it was a request not a demand. The rally was a mix of Politics and religion more religion than politics. Yes the tea party was there that’s why is was a big success. HANG ON LIBERALS BECAUSE THE TEA PARTY EXPRESS IS BUSTING THROUGH IF YOU'RE IN THE WAY YOU WILL BE RUN OVER.
First stop 2010 next stop 2012

Last edited:
The "request" was indeed a demand. Have your own opinion, bigreb, but the facts contradict you.

Poor Jake, He has to keep reminding all of us how intelligent and insecure he is.

Point one, I have apologized for being wrong at least dozen times in the last year.

Point two, as noob, it is not surprising for you to not carry anything here.

Point three, you have learned somethings, though. Your comments for one since your vacation.

Poor, poor, pitiful Jake. Clearly a sexually confused adolescent.

The "request" was indeed a demand. Have your own opinion, bigreb, but the facts contradict you.

Seems jokey is over running with opinions, to bad they are all incorrect.

The facts support the assertion that Beck's people demanded that such signs be kept away, not a request. Beck does not want to be associated with such people, anyway.

Poor Jake, He has to keep reminding all of us how intelligent and insecure he is.

Point one, I have apologized for being wrong at least dozen times in the last year.

Point three, you have learned somethings, though. Your comments for one since your vacation.

Such a confused Jackie.:lol:

Gotta love people who think they always win debates. Usually it is those people, who Never win.

Gotta partially disagree here--and it is is RARE that I disagree with Charles_Main :)--but I will always declare myself the winner when I have made a credible argument without being personally insulting to another member, without using ad hominem, without being patronizing and/or condescending, and the other guy hasn't. Whenever somebody starts out a post by informing me what I am or what I think or what I don't know or what I am saying that in no way relates to what I said, I know they've got nothing. And I win. :)

When I can make a case for a point of view and they can't or don't, I win. Pure and simple. Likewise, when somebody is able to make a better case than I can make--and that has happened more than once here on USMB too--they win. I have to work up courage to go toe to toe with Goldcatt, for instance, because I usually can't best her. She and I don't often agree, but man she is as good at it as they come, and she is really fun to debate. I feel the same way about Jillian. There's several others too that give me a really good workout, and I appreciate them all.

I have a hard time appreciating those who won't debate, but think they look smart just sniping at people. But that's just me.

And for those with whom I can agree, the discussions are still good because usually one person will think of components that belong in it that the others didn't think of.

I do agree that it is ludicrous to think you've won a debate when you can't or haven't countered the argument the other person has with anything more than insulting comments and/or that you don't want to believe him.

Last edited:
Gotta love people who think they always win debates. Usually it is those people, who Never win.

Gotta disagree here--and it is is RARE that I disagree with Charles_Main :)--but I will always declare myself the winner when I have made a credible argument without being personally insulting to another member, without using ad hominem, without being patronizing and/or condescending, and the other guy hasn't. Whenever somebody starts out a post by informing me what I am or what I think or what I am saying that in no way relates to what I said, I know they've got nothing. And I win. :)

When I can make a case for a point of view and they can't or don't, I win. Pure and simple. Likewise, when somebody is able to make a better case than I can make--and that has happened more than once here on USMB too--they win. I have to work up courage to go toe to toe with Goldcatt, for instance, because I usually can't best her. She and I don't often agree, but man she is as good at it as they come, and she is really fun to debate. I feel the same way about Jillian. There's several others too that give me a really good workout, and I appreciate them all.

I have a hard time appreciating those who won't debate, but think they look smart just sniping at people. But that's just me.

It is perfectly reasonable to do when you actually won the Debate.

The problem comes with people like Jakey, who rarely win on facts, and simply call some names, and then essentially say "I am Smart you are dumb, I win"

Such a confused Jackie.:lol:

Jake's momma learned him all he kno's.

Ug_Trish.jpg

Thanks, foxfyre, for that.

Those standards set the mark that we should all try to cross.

Jack Fate and Charles_Main and others get mad when they can't win on facts and analysis, so they turn to personal attacks. I don't tolerate that behavior, so I rub their faces in what they do, and they can't stand it.

If they start playing nice right from this point, I can certainly do the same. But if I am slapped on the face, I don't turn the cheek, I knock them on their asses.

Jack Fate and Charles_Main and others get mad when they can't win on facts and analysis, so they turn to personal attacks. I don't tolerate that behavior, so I rub their faces in what they do, and they can't stand it.

If they start playing nice right from this point, I can certainly do the same. But if I am slapped on the face, I don't turn the cheek, I knock them on their asses.
ROFLMAO

more delusions by jokey

They have used facts that have not supported their assertions. I disagree fully with your conclusion and have nothing to apologize for. They are entitled to their opinions, but not their own facts.

So let's start over. We can be polite and discuss this with informed opinions supported by facts.

Last edited:
They have used facts that have not supported their assertions. I disagree fully with your conclusion. They are entitled to their opinions, but not their own facts.

So let's start over.
you keep saying that, but somehow YOU think you are intitled to your own view of a fact
the facts have been posted, you reject the facts
you are a delusional fucktard

I turn to personal Attacks? Where? When?

You are the one who is always condescending and calling names bud.

Stop projecting on me.

Forum List

Back