🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Oil Spill and No National Coverage

People in the Carolinas know about it. I had to go searching for a gas station that had not sold out of gas on Sunday. Then I had to wait in line to be able to fill up my little ol' truck. I don't know if there was really a shortage of gas or if the news caused a run on the gas stations. Maybe both.

Tell all of us all of the things you are doing about it, all of the things you do for the environment, and all of the ways you avoid using products made from icky oil.

We on this site already know you are using your computer every day. Soooo, that is one thing you are not doing.

I will be waiting for your long list of all the things you are doing about this issue. All of the things you are doing for the planet.

This ought to be good.

Tell all of us all of the things you are doing about it, all of the things you do for the environment, and all of the ways you avoid using products made from icky oil.

We on this site already know you are using your computer every day. Soooo, that is one thing you are not doing.

I will be waiting for your long list of all the things you are doing about this issue. All of the things you are doing for the planet.

This ought to be good.

Do I look like Capt Planet? What are you doing besides asking everyone else what they are doing?

Being in the peanut gallery is fun, you dont have to stand for shit all you do is pick at shit others are doing.

This ought to be good.

Do I look like Capt Planet? What are you doing besides asking everyone else what they are doing?

Being in the peanut gallery is fun, you dont have to stand for shit all you do is pick at shit others are doing.

Boy, that sure is a lot of things you are doing about it.

This ought to be good.

I am donating my body when I die to be made into fuel.

This ought to be good.

I wonder how many stupid hypocritical ignorant left wingers know crude oil is as natural as whale shit.

This ought to be good.

I wonder how many stupid hypocritical ignorant left wingers know crude oil is as natural as whale shit.

More peanut gallery nothingness.

This ought to be good.

Boy, that sure is a lot of things you are doing about it.

see? You add nothing and think your nothing is better than everyone elses. Congrats! You're a winner

Not sure if massive is the right word. 350,000 gallons is around 8500 barrels or so. As a comparison Exxon Valdez spilled 250,000 to 750,000 barrels.

A drop in the bucket compared to the gulf spill. The main news story is the impact it's having on some of the state's gasoline supply in the short term.

And I'm sure its a mess where the spill actually is, but the thing is gasoline is very volatile, so clean up will be aided by evaporation (that sucks for the air quality, but not permanently.)

Forum List

Back