Massive refuge crisis from the Ukraine?

Their training has to be better than this.
It is, comrade. You think our military training consists only of pronouns? You're an idiot.

In the meantime the Russian army has gifted Ukraine with free military equipment (even if it hasn't been maintained very well) or easy targets because of.....mud during the early stages of Putin's campaign.

It is, comrade. You think our military training consists only of pronouns? You're an idiot.

In the meantime the Russian army has gifted Ukraine with free military equipment (even if it hasn't been maintained very well) or easy targets because of.....mud during the early stages of Putin's campaign.
Oh no. Not only pronouns. There's nail polish, pony tails and of course climate change,

This is known as politically strangling the military.

Oh no. Not only pronouns. There's nail polish, pony tails and of course climate change,

This is known as politically strangling the military.
Oh, no links to the conservative culture war of hate.

Our military is, was and has always been better than Russia.

I wish and sincerely hope you are correct. All evidence points to a military politically strangled and weighted by woke trivia. The military, like the police in many cases, is having effectiveness trained out of them.

I wish and sincerely hope you are correct. All evidence points to a military politically strangled and weighted by woke trivia. The military, like the police in many cases, is having effectiveness trained out of them.
No, just your news sources who hate/don't understand gender and sexual orientation that you more than willingly consume.

Basically, you're weak minded and susceptible to propaganda. It's why you deep down inside are rooting for Putin.

No, just your news sources who hate/don't understand gender and sexual orientation that you more than willingly consume.

Basically, you're weak minded and susceptible to propaganda. It's why you deep down inside are rooting for Putin.
Fighting forces don't need to understand gender and sexual orientation. That's some serious propaganda.

I don't need to be rooting for Putin to recognize that he is the intellectual and moral superior of our own veggie Biden.

Ukrainian refugees staged a fight in Latvia with local latvians, finding out which of their grandfathers did more for the Third Reich.

Forum List

Back