🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Russian blanket air bombardment is flattening Raqqa

And people are applauding this?

and why not??

:up_yours:

BECAUSE -----WILDman....... they are blanket bombing civilian
populations

So? You think ISIS wouldn't do the same.

Seems the Russians aren't blocked by ridiculous ROE's that our military is forced to use when fighting a war.

Good for them. Hope they carpet bomb the whole damned place and the oil fields as well. Remove the oils which is money for ISIS.

Here's to the Russians. This ones for you.

What I am not seeing anyone saying here.... you have to put yourself in the minds of the average M.E. citizen.
Right now they are seeing the high cost of fanaticism and harboring terrorist. Flattened cities and massive death is their cost for keeping quiet and supporting hate.
This could be the turning point in how you beat the fanatics - you turn the minds of the average people living there.

What I am not seeing anyone saying here.... you have to put yourself in the minds of the average M.E. citizen.
Right now they are seeing the high cost of fanaticism and harboring terrorist. Flattened cities and massive death is their cost for keeping quiet and supporting hate.
This could be the turning point in how you beat the fanatics - you turn the minds of the average people living there.

won't work

ISIS has around 30,000 total heads. Russia is obliterating a city if 200,000 just to take out some ISIS personnel?

And people are applauding this?

Depending on how many innocent civilians are killed, this may well bite Russia in the ass. This is why Obama has been hesitant to go full scale into this mess.
Obama doesn't have a clue what he is doing. That's why he is hesitant.

Unlike Obama, the Russians know how to fight a war.
http://www.debka.com/article/25032/Massive-Russian-blanket-air-bombardment-is-flattening-Raqqa
Massive Russian blanket air bombardment is flattening Raqqa

Russia has launched a merciless blanket air campaign, backed by Kalibr cruise missiles fired from the Caspian and Mediterranean Seas, for the object of wiping the Islamic State's Syrian center of Raqqa off the map, DEBKAfile's military sources report.

Western and Middle East sources tracking the campaign since Friday, Nov. 20, report that at least 75 air sorties have been conducted and are systematically razing the town of 200,000 inhabitants 160km east of Aleppo, district by district, irrespective of civilian town dwellers.

Moscow wants the entire Middle East and Muslim world to see the price exacted for launching a terrorist attack on Russia after the downing of the Metrojet airliner that killed 224 people over Egyptian Sinai on Oct. 31.

Candy-asses. I wanna nuke it.

Clearly Putin "gets it". Maximum carnage, and total destruction; are the only things these animals understand.

Oh America look what you have done.

You have given the world ISIS.

i respect you very much TD, :smiliehug: but it was not America.., it was the sole effort of one O'Husseinbama that ISIS got a foot hold, if we true patriotic Americans (liberscum/demorats excluded) had our way they never would have become a "JVTeam".., recall that term? ......

You idiots. Obama is trying to keep us out of another middies cluster fuck. Gop meatheads are so stupid.

But don't want to worship your hero putin . I thought he defeated Isis a couple weeks ago? Guess not.

You idiots. Obama is trying to keep us out of another middies cluster fuck. Gop meatheads are so stupid.

But don't want to worship your hero putin . I thought he defeated Isis a couple weeks ago? Guess not.

What an idiot you truly are.

I wonder how long Russia will stay focused on the ISIS.
Russia's main objective is to keep Assad in power, period. After all, they'd never be in Syria if Assad wasn't Russia's tool.

I agree. Putin does nothing unless it benefits him.

He'll continue to remove anything or anyone who's a threat to Assad. After that. Who knows??

Last edited:

If you say so . But go on praising putin . Flattening the country we are supposed to be saving !

If you say so . But go on praising putin . Flattening the country we are supposed to be saving !

Who says I'm praising Putin?? Putin is a thug and always has been.

He does go after what he wants and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process. He's a long way from praise worthy.

You. Why would I give a shit about anything an idiot like you has to say??

Believe me. I don't. Go pedal your horseshit somewhere else.

Idiot.

I'll say as I please!

It's disgusting the treasonist obama bashing /putin loving posts in this thread . Especially since it's based on nonsense .

Forum List

Back