MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

He was in a mental health facility talking to doctors about hearing voices and wanting to commit a mass public shooting....

The document, circulated to law enforcement officials, said Card had been committed to a mental health facility for two weeks in the summer of 2023. It did not provide details about his treatment or condition but said Card had reported “hearing voices and threats to shoot up” the military base. A telephone number listed for Card in public records was not in service.

Your god, "Government," failed again.........
How was he known to authorities, where authorities could have stopped him ahead of time.....not what the police were told about him after the fact......

We have no Red Flag Law here....Rs prevented it.... We got some yellow flag compromise....

So tell me how police would know about him? Or know ahead of time about him even seeing a mental health professional? That has not been reported on our local news???

Stupid enough to identify, incarcerate, and hear his plans of shooting people and then LET HIM GO!! WTF happened? Anyone? (This is NOT a 'gunner' thread) How do we allow something like that?

Should people be locked up based only on their words?

Also another guy on SSRIs and seeing some kind of "doctor" regularly.

Who's to say those therapists or whatever aren't conditioning them to do this stuff?

I have not once heard about any of them ever being interviewed when things like this happen.

Hypnosis and conditioning is a real thing.
Where is it reported he saw a therapist REGULARLY? I haven't heard that yet, on the local news, do you have a link? And where was it reported that he was on SSRI drugs? Haven't heard that yet either??

How was he known to authorities, where authorities could have stopped him ahead of time.....not what the police were told about him after the fact......

We have no Red Flag Law here....Rs prevented it.... We got some yellow flag compromise....

So tell me how police would know about him? Or know ahead of time about him even seeing a mental health professional? That has not been reported on our local news???
How did he get a gun?

Maine has Red Flag laws you dope..........

He had psychiatric professionals who he told he was hearing voices......and wanted to do a mass public shooting.....

You can dodge and duck all you want, but all of your gun control laws failed here....

Where is it reported he saw a therapist REGULARLY? I haven't heard that yet, on the local news, do you have a link? And where was it reported that he was on SSRI drugs? Haven't heard that yet either??

He was committed for 2 weeks where he told his doctors he heard voices and wanted to do a mass public shooting.........

You can't get around that.......

I posted the AP link and the police notice about this guy

Maine has Red Flag laws you dope..........

He had psychiatric professionals who he told he was hearing voices......and wanted to do a mass public shooting.....

You can dodge and duck all you want, but all of your gun control laws failed here....

No, we don't....

He was committed for 2 weeks where he told his doctors he heard voices and wanted to do a mass public shooting.........

You can't get around that.......

I posted the AP link and the police notice about this guy
The police notice was what the police were able to find out about him....

You're just attacking me cuz 2aguy stung ya bad.

No, we don't....

You dope....

• Maine’s Yellow Paper law works as follows: When relatives are concerned that a family member is suffering a mental health crisis and may be a threat to the safety and well-being of themselves or others, they may call law enforcement to seek an order temporarily restricting that person’s access to firearms. The law requires that the individual be taken into temporary police custody until such time as a medical evaluation can be completed. If a medical professional determines that the person is a threat to themselves or others, they may certify that the person should not have access to firearms. A court may then order that police are allowed to remove firearms from the person’s residence, and that the person is not to possess or maintain firearms for a temporary period of time. As of 2023 the law is having an impact but is an involved process.

And his doctors also knew he was an actual threat...

Yes he committed himself....or friends told him to....

What does that have to do with RED FLAG LAW that we do not have, here in Maine?

You have Red Flag laws......I just posted it from your own link....you doofus.

• Maine’s Yellow Paper law works as follows: When relatives are concerned that a family member is suffering a mental health crisis and may be a threat to the safety and well-being of themselves or others, they may call law enforcement to seek an order temporarily restricting that person’s access to firearms. The law requires that the individual be taken into temporary police custody until such time as a medical evaluation can be completed. If a medical professional determines that the person is a threat to themselves or others, they may certify that the person should not have access to firearms. A court may then order that police are allowed to remove firearms from the person’s residence, and that the person is not to possess or maintain firearms for a temporary period of time. As of 2023 the law is having an impact but is an involved process.
He was in an actual facility.......for 2 weeks...which automatically prohibits him from passing a background check..

You dope....

And his doctors also knew he was an actual threat...
Did he see a doctor? We have so very very very few here in the State....are you sure it wasn't just a mental health professional?

What family member committed him and had him arrested until he could get a mental evaluation?

You have Red Flag laws......I just posted it from your own link....you doofus.

He was in an actual facility.......for 2 weeks...which automatically prohibits him from passing a background check..
We have YELLOW FLAG LAWS, we could not get Red Flag laws passed. Read the link, in full, know and learn the difference.....

Forum List

Back