MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

So, you're saying he was inspired by the same demons that went on a massacre in Israel. I agree.
Demons I don’t doubt but I don’t see any similarity other than people are dead. The Hamas attack was deliberately heinous with rape, torture,killing and targeting children. This guys just going for body count as far as I know no children are dead. Apples and oranges.

We value our guns more than we value our children
Not true. We value our freedom on behalf of our children. The reason for the second amendment is to protect ourselves from being overtaken by a corrupt government that would seek to become a dictatorship.

That said there also needs to be common sense. Once this guy checked himself in to a mental health facility and reported hearing voices telling him to shoot up the National Guard,his guns should have been confiscated. How much of a clue do you need. Even George Washington would have taken his guns away for being a nutter.

The guy is a convicted felon and cannot legally have a firearm.

Another example of how firearm laws do nothing to stop crime.

Is that supposed to be a reason not to have such laws?

1698322193432.png

Maine Police Order City Lockdown, Citing ‘Active Shooter’ at Two Locations​

A dispatcher with the sheriff’s office said there were multiple victims in the shooting in Lewiston, but didn’t know how many.

The authorities in Maine ordered residents of Lewiston to shelter in place on Wednesday night as they responded to an “active shooter situation” at two locations involving multiple victims.

The Maine State Police said it was assisting the Lewiston Police Department in its response to the shooting. “Law enforcement is asking people to shelter in place,” the state police said on Facebook. “Please stay inside your home with the doors locked.”

“Law enforcement is currently investigating at two locations right now,” the agency said, without specifying where.

A dispatcher at the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office said there were multiple victims, adding that the exact number and their conditions were still unknown.

Funny how we see no rush to post this story. The photo has been shown. The shooter is white.

16 killled, and there may be more deaths coming. Lewiston is 77 percent white and this appears to be another white on white crime.
/----/
1698322319024.png

As always with these shootings, the shooter was FUCKING INSANE.

Nice work, shrinks.

Big Pharma is the cause of these shootings. Why is it such a high % off these shooters are nutbags on psychotic drugs?

WHERE IS THE NASVILLE TANNY SHOOTER MANIFESTO?!

Forum List

Back