MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

It is what you leftists do can't wait for the next shooting so you can capitalize on the dead.

popcorn-pop.gif

oops- there goes yer last brain cell, jethro.

No it isn't. The majority of these types of killings have been done by white men.
That is only true because whites make up the majority of the population. By percentage, minorities are disproportionately the shooter.

White: 53%
Black: 18%
Hispanic: 8%

No Moon Bat. Stop being a racist. The great majority of what the FBI calls "mass shootings" are Black or Brown gang, druggie or street thug shootings.

What I want to know is why are so many goddamn Somalians in Maine? Who in the hell brought the filth here? Was it Queer Barry or Potatohead? Both of them are sick in the head with this diversity bullshit.
Yeah, the only thing worse than a Somalian is an RRT (Raping retarded trumpie).

That is only true because whites make up the majority of the population. By percentage, minorities are disproportionately the shooter.

White: 53%
Black: 18%
Hispanic: 8%

More excuses. You don't get to excuse this because there are more of you. There are only a certain number of people who commit this crime and whites are the majority of the participants.

"Democrats are my political contrahents" is not any answer on anything.

Okay. So idiots like you dominate the democracy in the USA and that's why everyone needs a gun who likes to speak with you. But what with the people who do not like to argue always only with guns which use the universal argument to spit little pieces of metal through the air what solves every problem?
First damn thing Tyrants do is disarm the public. Then take over the military.

Then they throw Jews in Ovens.

Try that here. Which is what the left is trying to do...and the guns will come out. I dont know anyone around here that dont own one.

no insult... just fact. yer slutty fellow gun nutter thinks so.

lauren-boebert-poses-with-t-shirt-calling-ar-15-cordless-v0-ueGdrIRbvKROoPK2PFhnPgBGkr261rD9FCk7ldrIwjo.jpg
Love it
Need to buy that shirt. Other gun is a toaster. We learning grom you wankers.

Maybe we get power start inventing crimes too on you. Give you a taste of your own meds.

First damn thing Tyrants do is disarm the public. ...

Nowhere - except in the USA - the public is armed. So who is the US-American tyrant who did disarm your public? ¿I? because I say to you. "The most senseful what you are able to do with your gun is to throw it into a scrap press. Call the police if you have a problem!" And if you should really need your gun - that's why you have a license and the right form of gun - then follow very very very and very exact all laws and senseful rules which have to do with weapons and the use of weapons.

Comment to the Francisca: The replicas of the Francisca today miss a constructive detail. In the orginal the shaft broke when it hit the target. Reason for: An enemy was not able to throw it back when it failed. All forms of weapons are also always dangerous for the idiot who owns and/or is using the weapon.

Last edited:
Nowhere - except in the USA - the public is armed. So who is the US-American tyrant who did disarm your public? ¿I? because I say to you. "The most senseful what you are able to do with your gun is to throw it into a scrap press. Call the police if you have a problem!" And if you should really need your gun - that's why you have a license and the right form of gun - then follow very very very and very exact all laws and senseful rules which have to do with weapons and the use of weapons.

Comment to the Francisca: The replicas of the Francisca today miss a constructive detail. In the orginal the shaft broke when it hit the target. Reason for: An enemy was not able to throw it back when it failed. All forms of weapons are also always dangerous for the idiot who owns and/or is using the weapon.

Shall not be infringed. Period.

Nowhere - except in the USA - the public is armed.
The people of every western country have firearms; none of them are disarmed.
So who is the US-American tyrant who did disarm your public? ¿I? because I say to you. "The most senseful what you are able to do with your gun is to throw it into a scrap press. Call the police if you have a problem!"
We don't care what you think,
And if you should really need your gun - that's why you have a license and the right form of gun
License? "Right" form of gun?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back