MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

Yeah well funny how that case was shut up quickly in the media. The guy packed many long guns into a hotel room, and then barricaded himself with a plan to escape. He may have had a break, but it was after he committed his acts of murder.
No, you have no idea what you're talking about. A psychotic break is not what you think it is.

?

The people who attacked your congress are the people who try to destroy the spirit of your constitution. That's somehow Nazi-like. Since the USA existed this was the first time that a change of a government did not happen in a peaceful way. I have always warned against the high traitor Donald Trump - but indeed I never called him a Nazi. And I also never called anyone from your political party "the democrats" a Nazi. Specially to call "the democrats" Nazis is totally absurde while to call the social darwinist Donald Trump a Nazi is only half absurde.

And again German Nazi we Americans will keep our guns

And again German Nazi we Americans will keep our guns

Who calls me a Nazi speaks out his own death sentence. Not for the first death here on Earth but for the second death after. So ask yourselve why you are so unbelievable stupid to do so! I lost more than 50% of my families in the 'holocaust', superidiot. Perhaps god will be able to help you if you are not able to help yourselve on your own. Ask him!!! Now!!! Immediatelly!!! Do not hesitate to try to speak with god.

Last edited:
Who calls me a Nazi speaks out his own death sentence. Not for the first death here on Earth but for the second death after. So ask yourselve why you are so unbelievable stupid to do so! I lost more than 50% of my families in the 'holocaust', superidiot. Perhaps god will be able to help you if you are not able to help yourselve on your own. Ask him!!! Now!!! Immediatelly!!! Do not hesitate to try to speak with god.

German Nazi it's a historical fact

Why do you spell God with a little G ??

What the fuck type of pretzel are you trying to make? So you're a projecting little nazi

Comment: "Siegel" ... poetically very near to the words "Segel" (sail) and "Sieg" (=victory) means "seal". An official seal or the seal of a master is a guarantee for succces and/or a very good product. And although I understand very well the motivation of the "dixies" - and they had been indeed hard and astonishingly also very successful warriors - the German position is traditionally always on the side of peaceful Unions and normally never on the side of people who like to "divide and rule", god denier. If you think about World War 1 and World War 2 then I suggest to you to think about the "own" very heavy mistakes which "you" made and which will bring us all now - the whole mankind - into a zone where all life on planet Earth is able to be wiped out from nukes. And when you personally really will be attacked from professional soldiers with drones and other structural intelligent weapons then do not forget to sheathe your sword and holster your pistol. And don't fall over your sword or accidentally shoot yourself in the balls.

Last edited:

Comment: "Siegel" ... poetically very near to the words "Segel" (sail) and "Sieg" (=victory) means "seal". An official seal or the seal of a master is a guarantee for succces and/or a very good product. And although I understand very well the motivation of the "dixies" - and they had been indeed hard and astonishingly also very successful warriors - the German position is traditionally always on the side of peaceful Unions and normally never on the side of people who like to "divide and rule", god denier. If you think about World War 1 and World War 2 then I suggest to you to think about the "own" very heavy mistakes which "you" made and which will bring us all now - the whole mankind - into a zone where all life on planet Earth is able to be wiped out from nukes. And when you personally really will be attacked from professional soldiers with drones and other structural intelligent weapons then do not forget to sheathe your sword and holster your pistol. And don't fall over your sword or accidentally shoot yourself in the balls.

You fucking German nazi are so full of shit

You're a fucking German nazi
God likes to speak with you. Do it. Now immediatelly.

And what you do here is by the way also in many countries of the world a heavy crime and no joke. For Nazis I am a Jew. To call me a Nazi who murdered Jews makes you on your own to a Nazi who defames Jews because he likes to murder them. And to say so shows also to everyone in the world that you have an empathy less than a stone. To give criminal people with such a heavy psychological defect automatically a weapon license because he is a cititzen is totally absurde. You are only a kind of anti-citizen who accepts no one and nothing except the own deadly "opinions".

Last edited:
I have a direct line to him German nazis not so much.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Moses

You show to everyone in the world who is able to think very clear that you have a defaming mentality as the Nazis had on their own. The next step in this form to "debate" = in this form of extremist propaganda strategy is to displace, to arrest and/or to kill other people who do not share your own "opinion".

From my point of view you have absolutelly not any contact with Christians - never had. You are only an empty phrase. A shadow of whatever - but not an identity in Christ.

Last edited:
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Moses

You show to everyone in the world who is able to think very clear that you have a defaming mentality as the Nazis had on their own. The next step in this form to "debate" = in this form of extremist propaganda strategy is to displace, to arrest and/or to kill other people whi do not share the own "opinion".

From my point of view you have absolutelly not any contact with Christians - never had. You are only an empty phrase. A shadow of whatever - but not an identity in Christ.
That's why you a leftists you are contrary to God you are more of an anti Christ

That's why you a leftists you are contrary to God you are more of an anti Christ

Bye bye, atheist, superidiotic one. If you don't know what "bye" means: "bye" is a short form of "god be with you". You will need him because you are so damn unreal that you are not able to take care for yourselve, anti-Christian. I hope you know that this what you said here will bring you in many countries of the world with one foot into a prison. To attack verbally a victim of a genocide or to deny a genocide or to try to do a perpetrator victim inversion is in many countries of the world not seen as a free opinion but as a bodily injury. This bodily injury is real. Such attacks hurt cerebral structures. I fear you are on your own the self fulfilling prophecy that someone needs a weapon who likes to speak with you because you seem to react only on violence and not on arguments. You on your own - and no one else - is the criminal your mother warned you never to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back