MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

The people of every western country have firearms; none of them are disarmed.

We don't care what you think,

"We do not care" is the most used standard argument of US-Americans.

License? "Right" form of gun?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The opposite of wrong is right, isn't it? It makes not any sense to hunt a rabbit with a machine gun for example. So it needs more than only one kind of license for weapons. And the correct use of weapons also needs instructions and training.

Last edited:
"We do not care" is the most used standard argument of US-Americans.

The opposite of wrong is right, isn't it? It makes not any sense to hunt a rabbit with a machine gun for example. So it needs more than only one kind of license for weapons. And the correct use of weapons also needs instructions and training.
Sure is. If we wanted to be like Europe then we might care. NOT

Again: Concrete exanmople?`... Oh by the way: I think also the national rifle association of the USA is a criminal organisation which since decades takes care that not any young politicain is able to start a career in the USA who opposes the US-American weapon fetishism.
Oh I LOVE the NRA

Great org. Bravo Zulu

The information I provided proves my claim.
I did not read it. So give me a concrete example please. Which nation is comparable with the USA in case of "free weapons for everyone" and "free weapons in public"?

For example shoot in Germany all policeman together (250,000 women and men) less than 100 times in a year - including warn shots - and normally less than 10 criminals will be killed from them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back