MASSIVE SHOOTING in MAINE RIGHT NOW and shooter on the lose

It's about an hour and a half to get out of the state in to New Hampshire from where he was at...and 20 minutes crossing New Hampshire to get in to Massachusetts..... though if he wants to hide, the Maine Woods, is at his fingertips..... He looks too dainty, to me...., to survive the woods..... Canada is probably a 5 or 6 hour drive from where he was at....

16982836063734.jpg

But then the hateful Negroes like this IM2 racist asshole will be sooooo disappointed.

Sounds like they Middle East shitheads are bringing a little of their terrorism over here.
Maybe related to the War in Gaza?

Indiscriminate killer of women children and the elderly with an assault rifle.

Definitely a pussy ass white boy.

Certainly is a child rapist. One of YOURS!

Does Maine issue Carry Permits ?
Hmmm......I don't think we issue anything??? Free as a bird, I think? I don't really know, but it seems like everyone owns a gun or two or three.... Not usually for crime or protection from humans, mostly for the animal critter nuisance and big animals like bears....and they are really big hunters up here where I am.... I have never lived in southern Maine, where the cities/largest towns are..... Seems more like Massachusetts living there....

Hmmm......I don't think we issue anything??? Free as a bird, I think? I don't really know, but it seems like everyone owns a gun or two or three.... Not usually for crime or protection from humans, mostly for the animal critter nuisance and big animals like bears....and they are really big hunters up here where I am.... I have never lived in southern Maine, where the cities/largest towns are..... Seems more like Massachusetts living there....

Lewiston is very progressive. A happy hunting ground for a vicious animal.

I can’t believe there was not a Pistol Permit holder or a retired or off duty LEO In the crowds

Forum List

Back