Massive voter fraud discovered In Wisconsin! New info

First Freedoms Foundation has filed an amicus brief in the Wisconsin Supreme Court on behalf of national election integrity group True the Vote.

During the interview, Dan announced that True the Vote purchased 25 terabytes of cell phone data from Milwaukee and other Wisconsin communities in the two weeks before the elections, from October 20th to November 3rd. True the Vote examined the data and found over 53,000 visits to the drop boxes. True the Vote examined the data and looked at who visited the drop boxes in Wisconsin and found over 107 of those people visited the drop boxes over 2,000 times! Several of the people visited the boxes over 15 times per day. We are witnessing similar antics in all of the battleground states.
There is already a thread on this.

It goes back to Zuckerberg organization. And the official Wisconsin report came out at the beginning of this month, that is why it made the news. When I posted the official report, the mods moved it to the CT zone because it triggered Biden supporters.

This is, actually, pretty old news. This was known back in 2020. Perhaps pressure is being ramped up, since the official STATE report was just completed, as of March 1, 2022.

View attachment 617496

Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.

Read the report if you are interested, I don't think you are.

It's in the official State report that was delivered to the State Assembly, read the report.

It isn't a lie, you can read how Mark Zuckerberg violated election law for yourself. . . I doubt you will read that report.

Why do the facts bother you so much? Is corrupting the republic and not playing by the rules just fine with you?

You are correct there. Folks that were paying attention knew about Zuckerberg's meddling since the election. Folks just didn't take it seriously.

The Democrats most certainly DID break election law, thus, from a certain POV? Yeah, it was stolen. And yeah, it is a little late to decertify. What I am wondering though, is why they are not going after those who corrupted the election, and going after them HARD. IMO? They should take away everything from him. Including Facebook and Instagram, and probably his foundation. Subverting the nation is treason IMO.

You are ignorant and in denial.

I have posted the report to the State Assembly for you to read. Election law was violated.

They could, hypothethically go after Zuckerberg as rigorously as Mueller supposedly went after those "Russians," that meddled in the 2016 election. IMO? What he did was treasonous. The should take everthing away from him. No one man should have the ability to use his wealth to swing an election like that.

I will post an article below that sums it up. You can read the State report to the assembly above if you like.

But, we can wonder why charges will not be brought against Mark Zuckerberg.

". . . The WVA's complaint states the CTCL violated Wisconsin state law that prohibits money being given to election officials "to induce persons to vote or influence an election outcome."

They found cheating in states trump won, Harris county.. do you really want a civil war?
no. but if someone cheated ON EITHER SIDE, time for the hammer to come down.

i don't care who cheated or why - time to start getting medieval strict on this or it will only continue to get worse.

It goes back to Zuckerberg organization. And the official Wisconsin report came out at the beginning of this month, that is why it made the news. When I posted the official report, the mods moved it to the CT zone because it triggered Biden supporters.
what DOESN'T trigger biden supporters?

First Freedoms Foundation has filed an amicus brief in the Wisconsin Supreme Court on behalf of national election integrity group True the Vote.

During the interview, Dan announced that True the Vote purchased 25 terabytes of cell phone data from Milwaukee and other Wisconsin communities in the two weeks before the elections, from October 20th to November 3rd. True the Vote examined the data and found over 53,000 visits to the drop boxes. True the Vote examined the data and looked at who visited the drop boxes in Wisconsin and found over 107 of those people visited the drop boxes over 2,000 times! Several of the people visited the boxes over 15 times per day. We are witnessing similar antics in all of the battleground states.
So prove the charges and give them 20 years without parole.

Certain maude squad tyrants, who believe that denying reality makes it go away.

no. but if someone cheated ON EITHER SIDE, time for the hammer to come down.

i don't care who cheated or why - time to start getting medieval strict on this or it will only continue to get worse.
I think a private organization should start a campaign if you don’t like America get the fuck out, create an application where you sign it and you renew your citizenship it takes away your right to vote, do you have 200 days to find a country that will take you in. Done The majority of Democrat cities will empty out.

Don’t try and gaslight us.
IRONY.gif

Two? Don’t try and gaslight us. You’re afraid to do the search! :auiqs.jpg:
Come on. Don’t troll . You know democrats cheated with millions of unsolicited ballots sent out to anyone dead, alive, in jail, dont exist

Forum List

Back