Massive voter fraud uncovered

Provide the link please!!!! Can ya do that????

Here ya' go:
FALSE: Donald Trump Said Republicans Are the 'Dumbest Group of Voters'

And....just a bonus...I proved you a moron!
Be careful what you wish for. You claim to be smarter, time will tell. When there is no wall, when there is no victory against ISIS, when manufacturing stays overseas, when your health care cost soar even higher, when the effects of climate change become more pronounced, when everything that was said during the campaign turns out to be a ploy to get your vote, will you still claim to be smarter than you?
Your boy Trump is begging the American People to give him a "Chance", the reality is Trump is worst the GW Bush!!!

I have read several of your posts...and, I must ask. Who ties your shoelaces for you?
some republican dunce I gave a job to......

By, 'republican' you are referring to the winners in the election?

So...your post is simply more sulking?

Couldn't happen to a nicer.
Republican's have been the sore winners. Your facist Authoritarian has only a 40 percent approval!!!!

Be careful what you wish for. You claim to be smarter, time will tell. When there is no wall, when there is no victory against ISIS, when manufacturing stays overseas, when your health care cost soar even higher, when the effects of climate change become more pronounced, when everything that was said during the campaign turns out to be a ploy to get your vote, will you still claim to be smarter than you?
Your boy Trump is begging the American People to give him a "Chance", the reality is Trump is worst the GW Bush!!!

I have read several of your posts...and, I must ask. Who ties your shoelaces for you?

You and other Trump conservatives need to realize that your tribe Neanderthals are loathed in the U.S. and around the world because you have the audacity for electing a Con Artist Fascist to the WH......you will pay and pay dearly for your fuck up!!!

Remember Trump only received 26 percent of the VOTE!!!!

I recognize that you are...what is the term...oh, yes: an imbecile.
But, to help you understand terms that you use, conservative principles are the following;

Individualism
Free markets
and
Limited constitutional government.

Now....focus like a laser: what would you disagree with there??????

This thread is fun..

YES republicans were the winners ,,,,,Americans the losers

I have the feeling that logic will be wasted on you...but...ever the optimist, I,...consider this:

As Democrats stand for exactly the same things as the communist party did....how could stopping the Liberals/Democrats be anything but an advantage for the American people?

Stumped you, huh?
Trump has a lot of 20th Century Feelings also. Are you guy related?

Let me translate that….wait ‘til I get my Rosetta Stone.
Lets all wait until Trump is IMPEACHED!!!

Here ya' go:

Republican's have been the sore winners. Your facist Authoritarian has only a 40 percent approval!!!!
Yet he won.. And destroyed 8 years of Obama in a matter of a week

Can you see how this ah this bully trump makes us look around the world ?? Friends turn into enemies because of this morons big mouth ?

Assuming that you supported the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being, how can you possibly use the phrase "Friends turn into enemies"?????

The only possible conclusion is, as is the case with your avi, when speaking of your IQ, it should be written in lower case.
Never mind my IQ chic I didn't vote for the moron Chump that puts me way ahead of about 60 million of you idiots

In post #217 I explained why you are a fool.

Nor did you deny it.

Excellent.

Now, you make the supreme joke comparing, it seems, Obama to Bush.

Obama wishes he had Bushes record instead of his own.

One can only be amazed that your have accomplished the spelling of 'IQ.'
Bush's record is one of getting us into a BS war , taking out saddam was the worst thing a repub moron could do and he and you can hang your hats on the worst recession of your lifetimes Obama brought us back from the edge of a depression

Are you referring to the mortgage meltdown that Democrat policy caused?

Certainly wasn't Bushes fault, as he warned the Democrats numerous times:

"Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The White House called for tighter regulation 17 times.

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation. http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...rats-were-wrong-on-fannie-mae-and-freddie-mac

Yet Barney Frank and his chums blocked all Bush's attempts to put a rein on Raines. During the House Financial Services Committee hearing following Bush's initiative, Frank declared: "The more people exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness [at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae], the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially." His colleague on the committee, the California Democrat Maxine Walters, said: "There were nearly a dozen hearings where we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke. Mr Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac and particularly at Fannie Mae under the outstanding leadership of Mr Franklin Raines." Bubble Meter: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd deserve blame for Fannie and Freddie
The GOP always tried to ruin F+F since it was started. And it basically had nothing to do with the market going nuts under GOP cronies like Countrywide and AIG etc. F+F's share of the market was cut 50-70% in 2002-4, dunce.

I have the feeling that logic will be wasted on you...but...ever the optimist, I,...consider this:

As Democrats stand for exactly the same things as the communist party did....how could stopping the Liberals/Democrats be anything but an advantage for the American people?

Stumped you, huh?

By whom?

How did Americans lose?

Please be specific.
Can you see how this ah this bully trump makes us look around the world ?? Friends turn into enemies because of this morons big mouth ?
Trump is making this world safe.
Who is going to fuck with him?
there are many who won't take the shit he's putting down ,,,including Russia and China

But they are..
wath the dumbster kissing putins butt

It must be midnight: you're turning back into a pumpkin.

It takes a certain sort of idiot to believe the Democrat propaganda about Putin...
Raise your paw.

Juggle this between your two neurons:
The attempt to paint Trump as trying to cozy up to Putin ignores Hillary's "reset button" and Obama's 'flexibility' promises. The snake actually stopped placing defensive structures in Europe to win Putin's favor.

If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
Coates was forbidden to go to Russia by Putin for comparing him to Hitler:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

No answer?

Shocking!

Stumped you, huh?

That will be a great day except that the other AH that believes women have no choice will step into his shoes

How did Americans lose?

Please be specific.

Assuming that you supported the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being, how can you possibly use the phrase "Friends turn into enemies"?????

The only possible conclusion is, as is the case with your avi, when speaking of your IQ, it should be written in lower case.
You sound like Kellyann CON-way.

Never mind my IQ chic I didn't vote for the moron Chump that puts me way ahead of about 60 million of you idiots

In post #217 I explained why you are a fool.

Nor did you deny it.

Excellent.

Now, you make the supreme joke comparing, it seems, Obama to Bush.

Obama wishes he had Bushes record instead of his own.

One can only be amazed that your have accomplished the spelling of 'IQ.'
Bush's record is one of getting us into a BS war , taking out saddam was the worst thing a repub moron could do and he and you can hang your hats on the worst recession of your lifetimes Obama brought us back from the edge of a depression

Are you referring to the mortgage meltdown that Democrat policy caused?

Certainly wasn't Bushes fault, as he warned the Democrats numerous times:

"Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The White House called for tighter regulation 17 times.

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation. http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...rats-were-wrong-on-fannie-mae-and-freddie-mac

Yet Barney Frank and his chums blocked all Bush's attempts to put a rein on Raines. During the House Financial Services Committee hearing following Bush's initiative, Frank declared: "The more people exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness [at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae], the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially." His colleague on the committee, the California Democrat Maxine Walters, said: "There were nearly a dozen hearings where we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke. Mr Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac and particularly at Fannie Mae under the outstanding leadership of Mr Franklin Raines." Bubble Meter: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd deserve blame for Fannie and Freddie
The GOP always tried to ruin F+F since it was started. And it basically had nothing to do with the market going nuts under GOP cronies like Countrywide and AIG etc. F+F's share of the market was cut 50-70% in 2002-4, dunce.

This may be gilding the lily....but let's put the cherry on top of proving you a moron.

Which part of Article 1, section 8, gave FDR the authority to invade the private housing market via Fanny Mae?

Take your time.

there are many who won't take the shit he's putting down ,,,including Russia and China

But they are..

It takes a certain sort of idiot to believe the Democrat propaganda about Putin...
Raise your paw.

The attempt to paint Trump as trying to cozy up to Putin ignores Hillary's "reset button" and Obama's 'flexibility' promises. The snake actually stopped placing defensive structures in Europe to win Putin's favor.

If Trump were going to be submissive to Putin, how to explain Dan Coates as Trump's pick for Director of National Intelligence:
"people from the US had been similarly blacklisted, including ... and Dan Coats of Indiana, a former US ambassador to Germany. “While I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to go on vacation with my family in Siberia this summer,” Coats wisecracked, “I am honored to be on this list.”Chrystia Freeland: My Ukraine, and Putin’s big lie

No answer?

Shocking!
Yes the answer is WATCH trump kiss the KGB's butt

But they are..

Raise your paw.

No answer?

Shocking!
Trump just twitted for you to calm the fuck down. He says you sound like Sarah Palin!!!
Donald-Trump-bald.jpg

You and other Trump conservatives need to realize that your tribe Neanderthals are loathed in the U.S. and around the world because you have the audacity for electing a Con Artist Fascist to the WH......you will pay and pay dearly for your fuck up!!!

But, to help you understand terms that you use, conservative principles are the following;

Individualism
Free markets
and

This thread is fun..

Seems that they sent in the 'B-team.'

These can't be the best they have.

Here ya' go:

"Fascist" applies to collectivists....i.e., Liberals/Democrats/Progressives

Don't you know ANYTHING????

How do you find your way home to the split-level porta-potty each day??????

But they are..

Raise your paw.

No answer?

Shocking!
tagreuters.com2015binary_LYNXNPEB930DR-BASEIMAGE.jpg

But they are..

Raise your paw.

No answer?

Shocking!
Trump just twitted for you to calm the fuck down. He says you sound like Sarah Palin!!!
Donald-Trump-bald.jpg

I never use vulgarity.

That's for those who lose the argument....hence, I never have to.

Individualism
Free markets
and

This thread is fun..

You are a legend in you own mind.

But they are..

Raise your paw.

No answer?

Shocking!

^^

LMFAO.. This is coming from asisian legal imagrant Who knows the constitution more than you.

But they are..

Raise your paw.

No answer?

Shocking!
Donald-Trump-bald.jpg

I never use vulgarity.

That's for those who lose the argument....hence, I never have to.
How many arguments have you won???????

Individualism
Free markets
and

This thread is fun..

You are a legend in you own mind.

Let's be frank...the fault is yours.

How could I not feel superior to the sort of effort you are able to put up???

I beat you six ways to Sunday.

Always.

Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”

Forum List

Back